The thing is, you have to hold it long term

The thing is, you have to hold it long term.

buy DGB
download the Core Wallet
deposit yourt DGB there
wait 2-3 month after Digisign is released
*FUCK and scream internaly*
now buy DGB for real
download the core wallet for real
deposit your DGB there and wait

steemit.com/digibyte/@denismir0712/digibyte-dgb-will-make-you-a-millionaire

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereum.org
ripple.com
litecoin.org
minethatdigi.com/.
twitter.com/DigiByteCoin
digusign.com
digusign.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How /longterm/ are we saying exactly OP?
Jan 18?
Two years?

for the next bigger pump at least when Digisign is released.

As usual, there might be a huge pump before the release and dump right before.
(buy rumors sell news yadda yadda)

That is one of the main reasons why the DGB devs keep news and updates silent.
Check my provided link.

For the real money, you have to wait for next year.
I've saved a few million DGB in the core wallet, bought

where do I buy DGB? Can it be bought on kraken.com?

Thanks for the link OP, I've had a read.
Seeing as I only have around 5k, plus I'll be making 1k per day off my rig; would you say it would be better to dump after Digisign, or to hold after that?

Got mine on Bittrex.

Looks interesting.
Will buy some.

in one year everyone who didn't buy DigiByte under 1k sats has to an hero.

Fuck off, it has been under 50 sat for a long time

but how it will make me millionaire ?

how much do i need to buy ?

You have to buy a fuck ton to be a millionaire.

Buy 1btc worth. It'll be 10btc in a few months.

That marble picture is giving me a boner, nice

Someone predicted it could get to $0.15 by the end of the year. Imagine this:

Right now, about 50k DGB is worth roughly $100. Each of those being worth $0.15 turns that into $7,500 worth of DGB.

Going the extra mile, and putting about 1k into it gives you a bit more than 500k DGB right now. (Not that bad for a coin that's still at an incredibly low price at the moment.)

If it does even reach the fabled 15 cents, you now have made $75,000

This is going to be a fucking moon coin boys. You were worried you missed out on crypto? Risk it all right the fuck now.

now imagine if you put in $10k...enjoy your retirement fellas

now imagine it goes to 0, enjoy reality

imagienyou put in 1 million? you could be a gazillian arie!!

dogecoin 2.0 will be a shittcoin forever

Which is exactly why you never risk everything when starting without crypto gains. You ride multiple moon launches.

Risk 1k in this. If it goes to 0, it fucking sucks, but it's not a life-changing loss.

If it does jump, 75k is a life-changing gain. Not enough to retire yet, but guess what? You can now afford to drop that 10k on another potential moon launch, multiple even! And that my friend, takes you to retirement.

15 cents is fabled right now but the DGB devs are already planning to push for $1-$10 dollars per.
Though with ease of DGB collection and the 1000:1 DGB:BTC ratio 15 cents is more than easy to get to

>tfw only 23k DGBs, and mine 1k a day.

Am I doing to make it?

now imagine you stayed in your own lane, mind your own business faggot.

Why do i have to put it in a wallet? Can't I just leave it on polo?

New to crypto, how to I buy digibyte?

Gotta buy it with bitcoin. Use bittrex

>Was gonna buy into this for 10k USD.
>Heard beta cuck creators voice
>Realized they won't be able to pull it off even if they are the best technology in crypto currency
>Too bad, I wanted to be millionaire

You can leave it on Polo. But heres the thing, when you buy digi on polo, you dont literally own it. What you are doing is using Poloniex's wallet. Its basically an IOU from polo that they will give you x amount of DGB upon your request. Polo is nothing official that id backed by FDIC like a stock broker. They have no insurance if you use your coins.

That said, if polo gets hacked, youre fucked. Ive heard that one exchange (i think bittrex) had to one time take 20% of everyones portfolio to make up for a hack.

Also, part of the reason im using the Digibytes wallet is that if i truly believe in the company, i have to learn to trust their official software. There have been many bugs and happenings with the gaming wallet, and the IOS wallet was flat out deleted by apple recently, but the desktop probably the safest wallet.

Sign up on coinbase, and youll be able to buy crypto instantly with a credit card.

Then sign up on bittrex or polo, go to you DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWL section, find your BTC address, and send your btc from you coinbase account to that address

Then go to the exchange section and trade BTC for DGB

Then store you DGB into the desktop wallet

> beta cuck
>minecraft dev

Im sure even bill gates himself wouldn't know how to market things to people back then. These are just things you can expect when dealing with a bunch of autistic IT guys. The thing about DGB is they need to have an actual marketer with brain to do this video shit for them. The way they interact with people is so cringey, its like if someone from biz made a coin and tried to sell it to people at their school.

So to me, it just means thats it a better investment now, because when DGB actually bothers to have proper marketing, we'll be on a moon mission.

Not necessarily. For short terms gains go with Humaniq.

I feel like a child giving candy away to a homeless... Very persuasive.

Which one is better bittrex or polo? It seems like more trading goes on in polo

>humaniq

Literally nigger coin.

Polo been experiencing a lof of Ddos attacks and service outtages.

Bittrex is a lot more stable.

Unless the coin flips before it can take off.

Also how do expect the price of the coin to actually go up when 11 year olds will get their greasy hands on 300k every month cuz all they do Is play games? They will be throwing it around like candy and streamers/YouTube personalities will be given coins in large amounts from said faggots.

What happens when someone like PewDiePie has 40% of the exchange and dumps it all at once?

IGNORE ALL HMQ SHILLINGS
HMQ = SCAM

I was gonna buy into this but looking at their website "digibyte.co" it looks terrible. Almost like a 10 year old wrote the page.

What gives?

Following the Telegram channel.
They are focused on the technology but not that much on marketing.

That's why they have a bunch of great stuff but no pumps and hypemarketing.
They said that this is OK for now since they keep it low, Permahype with ongoing expectations isn't that cool.

>flips before it can take off.
Seeing how we've been in development since 2012, and been withstanding for a whole year at a stable price, i dont see our shuttle being destroyed any time soon.
>Also how do expect the price of the coin to actually go up when 11 year olds will get their greasy hands on 300k every month cuz all they do Is play games
Its simple. The more DGB is mined, the more Digibytes services such as wallets are used, causing our coin to go up.
>300k every month
Youre dreaming. If the person is a dedicated gamer, it will be around 50 to 100k

Think of it like this. There are chinese mining millions of dollars worth of BTC as we speak, and the price of BTC is still rising. If a whole super country cant bring down a coins value with collective effort, what makes you think a bunch of 11 year olds are?

>They will be throwing it around like candy and streamers/YouTube personalities will be given coins in large amounts from said faggots.
The day PewDiePie owns 40% of crypto is the day that its worth $5. That said, it will work the same way as if any major broker would when he sells a stock: it goes down a few percents, but then proceeds to recorrect within a day. The same thing has happened with boeing stock earlier.

Also, i dont think donations will get you so far. Theres tons of e-celeb gamers: pewdiepie isnt going to own all of it.

Post wallet with DBG.
Show me you have a real stake.

>t. maybecoiner

Also isnt it 1k total each day? With the rigs alot of "dedicated gamers" have I wouldn't doubt a 12 hour session every day could get them to 300k/month

Seriously? Compared to what? Other coins? So these websites:

ethereum.org

ripple.com

litecoin.org

These are perfect?

And you have a problem with Digibytes? If anything, id say digibytes is the most navigable. but if you disagree, please explain why the 3 alt coin websites i listed are superior to Digibytes, instead of shitposting.

Those simply aren't comparable.

Maybe its just my browser but the site literally loads text/hyperlinks thats it.

What is DigiSign?

>p-post your wallet!
How about you post your positions, so you can expose what coin you're shilling for in our DGB thread?
You have to take an account that 11 year old kids cant spend EVERY day of the month on minecraft, plus they have school and hw.

Also, im glad you ignored my point of comparing it to chinese miners with BTC. Just shows that its irrefutable.

Fuck it just bought £200 I'm too easily swayed when people say it's gonna reach $.15...

post screenshot. what is your browser?

4/F, Fuk Wo Industrial Building, 5 Sheung Hei Street, San Po Kong, Hong Kong
Digibyte Holdings Limited

Click on their Didusign page and click around. It's not finished. They've been at this for four years since 2013 and it's still a 'beta'.
On their twitter recently there's a post hyping minecraft that said "35 days" on may 5th then when I went to this site that it linked to it says minethatdigi.com/.
Plus they've just been kicked out the iOS wallet by apple, for some reason, according to the twitter.
twitter.com/DigiByteCoin
All of this and they have a 8.1million market cap, twitter claimed 15million was already reached earlier this month as well.
It really stinks. I don't see any big money getting in on this, the only attractive thing about it is that it's still around and it has a low price.
As for marketing, the twitter also mentions "We gotta get Jared from DGB on CNBC 'again'" so I don't think that's lacking.
I don't know what the fuck is going on here but I'm not putting my money on this. Good luck to anyone who does.

>digusign.com
here you go

Heck yes, user. Also consider this: digibytes minimum goal is $1 AKA Ripple's current networth. 15 cents is just the beginning

I haven't shilled any coin, feel free to look above. If anything shilling a coin just makes you seem defensive over what you invested in and there's simply no reason to.

You seem to be getting very angry, and there's really no reason to if you really believe in this investment you made. I'm simply trying to get all the information before I bother putting any money into the coin.

>Just so you are satisfied with this response ill talk about your last point.
Obviously chinese miners will mine the shit out of this if it begins to show real promise (most likely will if the minecraft thing goes over smooth). But my point still stands, young people will purchase these buy the thousands+ and tip content bringers. These content bringers (if already making alot of money through other avenues, such as pewdiepie) will hold on to them simply for the sake of it being tax-free up until the point of them cashing out. That's when the problems occur. Obviously if it reaches 15 cents you will still be able to make good returns but im talking long term (the 1$ + figure)

So how is DigiByte better than:

- Ethereum
- Litecoin
- XEM/NEM

????????

>complains about shilling DGB in DIGIBYTES GENERAL

In order for DGB to go down by content creators cashing out, you would have to have a mass of all e-celebs cashing out at once. Also, how much money do you think Pewdiepie can even raise in worth of DGB? Lets say, that said 11 year olds end donating 1 million dolalrs worth Digibytes to pewdiepie. Pewdiepie, some how then figures out how to cash all of the Digibytes out at once. So Digibytes loses 1 million of its networth. Well great. Digibytes already has a market cap of 16 million. And by the time, pewdiepie even hears about it, it will have a market cap around 500 million, you think dropping 1 million worth of DGB which will eventually be bought within a day have much effect?

Also, im pretty sure the chinese miners who have mined all this bitcoins have cashed out at one point, and still, BTC continues to rise.

You are shilling this all over the board with your weaboo images in every post.

We are in this together, I am putting in a 10k USD buy order. With people like you shilling this hard it'll probably moon to at least the 10 cent mark.

Targets the rabid gaming community. It's a niche, a multi-billion dollar niche.

In other words, they have a focus and don't want to be a catch-all coin.

Expanding on this can you please start shilling this on reddit/facebook/minecraft communities too please?
I'd like to be a millionaire next year.

>ETH
Etherum is already at a high as fuck market cap. Their main appeal is being adopted by businesses and banks. Oh wait, Ripple already got the head on them on the bank and now has a market cap equal to them. So now, both coin groups will be fighting; causing both to deplete in value. But the business is sound, right? I wouldnt bet on it for too long. There are tons of other coins out there that might take em out on this.

Digibytes is in no conflict with any other coin and pretty much has a monopoly on gaming. Of course there are other coins like gamercoin.... but who the fuck heard of those anyway

>Litecoin
Already has mooned. Not interested. Also, it still has not recovered from its first peak. Tell me what litecoin offers that ETH and BTC dont? Ours have micro transaction

>XEM/NEM
All bunch of security technology mumbo jumbo. You explain to me why i should i buy?

>Targets the rabid gaming community. It's a niche, a multi-billion dollar niche.

Cool meme

So does GAME and mobile.go and BitCrystals.

How is DigiByte ahead of them?

You can actually mine while playing league, wow or soon minecraft.

No idea why i'm trying to convince you when you act like a cunt. Don't invest tbqh, stay on earth nigger.

>Digibytes is in no conflict with any other coin and pretty much has a monopoly on gaming.

Hurr durr, read about BitCrystals and GameCredits, you clueless pleb.

>You can actually mine while playing league, wow or soon minecraft.

Show me a tutorial how to mine it while playing Minecraft please

Never heard of them. I wonder why?

YES HE KNOWS, HE WILL BE OUR TECHNICIAN ON THIS WONDERFUL MOONLAUNCH.

Never heard of DigiShit either. I wonder why?

Also

>Show me a tutorial how to mine it while playing Minecraft please

Waiting...

where can i buy this if im from canada?

i cant fucking use my card for some reason on bittrex, dont think they accept canadian passport/ drivers licenses so i cant do FIAT trading. fuck can someone help?

To be honest, gaming is not the main target of DGB.

Digusign will be one of the most important things.
The last 3 years was developinbg the technology and creating the foundation for this.

lol. Whatever loser. Have you considered that we are more well known cause our name is cooler?

Can you access coinbase or poloniex? Youre going to have to buy BTC to exchange for DGB.

Im here if you need help.

The release of the Minecraftserver with the mods/plugin is ??on the 25th??.

We have to wait.
But the "mining" will be happen via mining of ingame blocks.
Same as you'll get experience for mining certain blocks, you will get DGB.
That's how I understand it.

>Thinks im kidding
>10k USD order waiting apprival in BTC
>See you on the moon

>DGB A SHIT DGB A SHIT
>WHAT IF PEWDIEPIE CASHES OUT DGB? BAKA BAKA BAKA
>I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS MINECRAFT MINING! EXPLAIN! EXPLAIN! I HATE CHU!
>proceeds to put in 10k usd on it

Glad to have tsundere chan on board

Don't worry I also have a minecraft account list of ~500 accounts. I will be botting minecraft for extra coins 24/7 365.

Have fun being a poorfag with your 100$ investment.

>thinks 10 k is significant
Yawn. Come back at me when you go into the double digits BTC level.

10k$ usd * 10000
I will my friend.

This really isn't a negative as autistic betas know how to interact with the game /v/ermin.

>and soon Minecraft
>show me a tutorial on how to mine while playing Minecraft
He said soon, implying that that's not working yet.

this cant be correct
you could just use mods or plugins to mine a trillion blocks an hour

>He said soon, implying that that's not working yet.

Ah, I see, vaporware. Ok

Now tell me what prevents literally any other coin integrating in Minecraft?

Why are you strawmanning this hard?
>vaporware
He gave a release date that's this month, vaporware is usually ambiguous about dates or puts it far enough in the future to push things off.
>Tell me what prevents literally any other coin integrating in Minecraft?
Tell me a single other one that does or is working on it.

>Tell me a single other one that does or is working on it.

Here is how it will go down in the best scenario.

>DigiByte gains popularity among the Minecraft kids.

>Literally any other crypto which has more reputation and devs sees this.

>Literally every other crypto incorporates itself into MC or whatever games (this can easily be ETH)

>DigiCucks get cucked

That is how it works in the retail industry. Create a great product without a patent, competitor see that it is working and create their own with much better marketing and presence.

This is not how it has gone in the crypto space at all. First mover for each feature has retained advantage with the sole exception of proof of stake, which peercoin used a fucked up model for. Are you a nocoiner or something?

is digisign/digibyte the same thing or if i invest in digibyte I wont reep the profits that digisign is going to make?

also I have about 0.26BTC to invest in this, how much will that be worth in the future?

Remember Digibyte has a fixed coin supply. Only 21 billion DGB will be mined. That's 1000 DGB per BTC. Think of what that implies if DGB market cap ever achieves parity with BTC.

only 21BN

Dogecoin has almost 110 billion coins in circulation and more are pumped out every day forever. If DGB can achieve the market cap of DOGE that means a price of around 800 satoshis compared to the current price of 110.

>b-but dogecoin

The point is that it won't take very much for DGB to appreciate massively from its current price level.

what is digisign?

Digusign is part of the DGB blockchain.
Invest in DGB and you are good to go

digusign.com

who is that "someone"? Source?

i have faith in this for some reason

> Digibyte: has Segwit
> Bitcoin: will never have Segwit

what the fuck is segwit and what can it do for me

explain to me like im a golden retriever

>BTC will miraculously achieve the 95% signalling sustained for an entire block period necessary for segwit
fix how slow bitcoin has become

Litecoin before Segwit: $10
Litecoin after Segwit: $30

it will. eventually the dollar value gained from activating segwit will outweight the value gained from mining in the older format.
the alt scenario is that people continue using btc as a reserve despite its slower speed. I personally don't care. when I transfer bitcoin it is rarely my last dollar. If you constantly had 0.0btc in your account and had to wait a few hours to get your coins then I guess it could be a big deal. just keep extra btc. you should anyways.

>It will
No, it won't. You'll always have more than 5% of people that do something completely fucking stupid, the market is not completely rational.
>just keep coins on exchanges longterm
Fuck that. There's a reason I have 0 BTC now, if I want to buy an altcoin I transfer ethereum in instead, don't have time to be waiting around for this slow shit.

Can anyone talk about the tech aspect? How good of a coin is it?

I bought it mainly for gaming. But they have a platform for businesses and shit too.

Why is digibyte being included in minecraft? Why did they choose this over any other coin?

They just created their own minecraft server where you could mine dgb coins, that's all. Minecraft itself doesn't have any connections with this coin.

I bought at 110 satoshi when my btc cleared. was i too late? will i miss the moon?

So DGB has segwit right now, but isn't flying?

So this could all be a huge flop if nobody actually gets on board with it?

noob question here. So i bought 25k dgb on bittrex. If i were to download core wallet and sync my coins, do they disappear from bittrex? How does it work? Thanks senpais.