People don't actually believe this shit works, do they? This is a pure marketing sham

People don't actually believe this shit works, do they? This is a pure marketing sham.

Other urls found in this thread:

topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/closed-settlements/13271-emergen-c-class-action-lawsuit-settlement/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3783921/
examine.com/supplements/vitamin-c/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it doesnt help when you have a cold?

So you think it doesn't actually have vitamins in it? Where is your lab report?

Because it if does, then it fulfills its promise, that it provides vitamins.

Yea, but it doesn't do shit. There's no evidence to support it improves anything.
Yes, placebos do help.

There's vitamin C in it u retard

Its got electrolytes

>all these people itt who actually believe it cures a cold
lol, you fell for the marketing tactic

I like the way it tastes. I drink it when I feel like I'm about to get sick, probably placebo but there is no harm.

Ttopclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/closed-settlements/13271-emergen-c-class-action-lawsuit-settlement/

You're retarded. Vitamin C does not "cure" colds, your immune system consumes it heavily if you do have a cold though.

The reason Emergen-C doesn't work is because it has sugar in it, which inhibits your immune system. If you drink pure vitamin while you're sick you get better faster.

>if you drink pure vitamin while you're sick you get better faster
[citation needed]

Not cause there's no vitamin C in it but they were claiming the vitamin C will cure ur colds

>Yea, but it doesn't do shit. There's no evidence to support it improves anything

If you're deficient in a vitamin and take a supplement that contains it, how does that not improve your deficiency and any effects caused by it?

it's called google you stupid fucking retarded faggot.

most people aren't deficient in a vitamin though. And people usually take them for colds not vitamin deficiencies.
>has no evidence
LOL

btfo

Life is one scam after another

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3783921/
>kys faggots

>examine.com/supplements/vitamin-c/
While its effects are overstated often, it is not like it doesn't do anything at all.

Most supplementation is bullshit, but there are actual useful ones. But diet, exercise, and healthy living is obviously the best and first step towards achieving anything. Everything else may or may not have a marginal effect.

St. John's wort, for example, actually does help with depression and its natural as well as cheap as fuck. The whole vitamin C thing is overstated because of that one skier study.

>used in the treatment of a cold
>no evidence that it actually cures a cold
LOL. sperg more autist

Vitamin C doesn't cure colds you fucking idiot. Your immune system is the only thing that combats viruses and bacterial infections. Holy fuck you're dumb please kys