This is LITERALLY you're last chance before it goes mainstream and becomes a Top 10 coin

This is LITERALLY you're last chance before it goes mainstream and becomes a Top 10 coin.

All the FUD'ers and naysayers KNOW this technology will revolutionize crypto forever and are accumulating before it gets big.

You'll fall into despair in 6 months time, knowing you missed the oppurtunity of a lifetime.

All the cogs are in motion, even the graphics and marketing are being worked on.

Buy now before it's too late!!!!!!!

I swear this is gonna get dumped in a few days. The pump is over.

I will get in when it gets pumped again in the next crypto bull, I'm not keen on bagholding for Veeky Forums

new logo so ha ha good bye FUDders

Get in DGB instead of this.

>All the FUD'ers and naysayers KNOW this technology will revolutionize crypto forever
So why are you shilling then? Shouldn't you and the rest of shills be trying to bring the price down instead so you can buy more?

It hasn't even pumped yet.

how much do you need for a static node?

500k xby. It used be a million but it got put down for the sake of setting up the network.

500.100 to be exact.

If you are registering a node be sure not to get it above this number or else you'll have to try it again on a new wallet.

how i know big things come..when new logo come, you know great ;;D here we go all, and buying more

Whatever makes you sleep at night pajeeto.

Okay fuck it you convied me ill put 50$ down, what does registering as a node do?

a node costs $2186 at current prices

nodes basically earn you xby by taking fractions of the transaction fees for all xby transactions

Have they said how that works exactly? How those fractions will be distributed I mean.

Any fees for network processes will be distributed equally between the nodes that signed it.

all online nodes get an equal share of the 100xby transaction fee of every transaction

there are currently 264 registered static nodes, the earnings of each node depends on number of transactions

Guys, the dump was at 280. What the hell are you waiting around holding bags for?

Potentially interesting but it very much depends on how it is adopted. For the moment the applications and real potential are still too vague. Also, I'm kind of paranoid and don't want to turn my computer into a node.

I might hate myself in a few years if this really goes to the moon and the nodes become a steady revenue source. However even if that's the case then I will still have made a decent profit from the amount of XBY I bought.

everyone knows the real dump's at 800

Every single transaction has a 100xby fee? Dafuq kinda scam shit is this?

yeah fair dude, i share half of a node (with a buddy) and own about 300k more xby which is purely for speculation

btw you can host a node on a vps (i'm using aws 12 months free), to quell any security concerns, also the 500k coins you need to make a node can be put in cold storage so they're impossible to lose, and if you want to sell them you can do so whenever you want (the node will just stop working), so if you have 500k there's really no downside to making a node

only large transactions, also the transaction fee is not immutable, it will be altered (lowered) as the price of the coin changes

The dev has said that the transaction is going to change, this is still early development.

>It's another 'Pajeet shills his pnd on Veeky Forums' episode

>dogecoin
>pivx
>posw
>bitbean
>milocoin

Friendly reminder that Veeky Forums was born thanks to Dogecoin

I imagine you are still killing yourself for not getting in PIVX when it was first shilled months ago. You could have dumped at 2 dollars but ohhhh well.

Thanks for the advice! Good luck for you and your buddy, let's hope this moons.

What is unique about this coin? Has anyone asked that?

that's the whole reason its so hyped, new proof of signature algorithm

I've got my fair share on this shitcoin but Jesus Christ am I getting sick of seeing these "last chance" "we're mooning" "off we go" threads.

It's been stagnant for weeks. Zero appreciable movement. It just sits there.

1 month ago to this very day it was 1 sat you fucking retard

Lol where have you been the last few weeks?

maybe because we are at block 48916 and fast approaching block 50000 where the posign becomes enabled and we find out whether the tech behind this project is solid

If any of you retards knew ANYTHING at all about cryptocurrencies you'd know it's a shitcoin.

Or maybe you do know it's a shitcoin. You're just shilling it to other pajeets regardless, as it doesn't matter. If it was not a shitcoin you wouldn't have to be shilling it as hard as you all do.

The real secret is no one really knows anything about crypto other than we all saw BTC explode and ETH follow. We're just spinning a roulette wheel.

When will someone tell me how this is an improvement over reguar pos with masternodes

almost 95% sure this is a scam... but just this minute finalized registering my node... i can afford lose the $2000 it cost me to buy the coins if it is a scam... but i cant afford to miss out on a potential moon coin if this stuff is legit

fuck it - in for a penny, in for a pound - just bout 8000 of the fuckers. if it can get to 10c a coin ill be happy

99% of this board doesn't even understand what blockchain is.

The only time you see blockchain technology discussed is when shills read off a list of nonexistent features for their newest coin

Blockchain technology is very interesting, but this board is just neets and third world shills

This coin is a complete scam and will long give by the end of june.

83K for me. If you're gonna fuck up might as well do it big league.

but this isn't the new logo. you guys fud yourselves posting 100 different incorrect logos a day

Go big or go home

im with you guy 548k... but think we will be going home if im honest

Different for the sake of being different

yeah not a sure bet at all, only a couple thousand fiat loss though and that's if it drops all the way to 1 satoshi which is extremely unlikely

the potential payoff of it mooning exceeds the risk of a loss imo

I'm in. May satoshi bless us all.

samefagging is obvious....sigh

This coin is no scam. Why go through these lengths when it would be easier to scam through an ICO? Idiot