DGB just broke out, get in while you can

Broke out at 109, will probably rise to 130. If it continues to rise get out at 148.

Thank me later

I would thank you if you told me at the start of the moon and not the end.

The moon just started like at 109.

breakout where? on 1 minute timeframe?

DGB almost hitting second resistance line, if it breaks DGB will moon within seconds. Remember to get out before 148 or you're taking huge risks.

10k sat by next week

we're mooning motherfuckers

I got in at 107. Thanks biz user who just started investing who went around posting in other threads before finally making your own. You're too sweet.

LETS GO DGB

all in, fuck it

ay yiss bought 60000 thousand of these fuckers lets roll

That's gonna be $6000 when we hit 10k sat

Shiiet, fuck man do i hold or sell?!

brodo on polo i see big red spike, no moon today

it wont actually hit 10k mate. As the OP said, we might hit 148 sat at some point

Hold.

Think about this,
In a few months you'll have made that money by doing nothing.

It'll probably be more than 6k because it's tied to the price of btc, so when btc rises so does your investment.

Hold and don't look at the charts for a few months.

You'll thank me later.

i plan to buy 1 mil and buy house when it goes to 1$

Why are people this stupid? You realize that there are 8 billion of these things in circulation right. If it jumped up to $1 it's market cap would go from 15 million to 8 billion. You think that'll happen?

so whats a realistic maximum price?

so you telling me there is a chance ?

That's a solid plan senpai.

I think I'm gonna buy a fixer upper and rent it out.

Like OP said get out at 148. That's when the exchange rate is 0.00000148 BTC/DGB

got 120k DGB, but buying BTC and transferring takes too much damn time.

Oh well, its 12k dollars in future not bad

"get out" does that mean sell?

yep
it's not going to be 12k dollars

It means leave the board

yes, unless you're going to hold longterm
personally i'll be selling half of my stash and keep the rest for at least a year

What indicates its a moon? It looks like its falling again........

Why is the goal $1?

If you have 1mil dgb and bought it at 100sat and it goes to 10ksat that's 100x your initial investment.

>It doesn't have to reach $1 to become rich

i dream i can buy house man, people try to chrus my dream, i believe

0.00000148 BTC/DGB

isn't that value too low to sell out? Why not wait longer and then sell... if its the best plan then this isn't such a good investment.

coz OP is whale

Why can we never have a good discussion about crypto without you fags fighting and talking shit.

This is a good coin with real backing, yet to reach it's full potential.

IMO 1000 sats in a year is realistic.

Buy and hold and ignore the fud, on every single project that has succeeded their has been fud, it's how life is.

it's not going to reach 10k sat though you retard, stop filling newcoiners heads with hope because they will hold too long and miss out on potential gains. Do you honestly think 100x initial investment is at all likely?

What do you recommend for long-term holds?

If you believe in fundamentals one has incentive to hold, though it's easy to say it'll be x amount higher in x amount of time. Just go with the fundamentals, what the coin aims to archive, what will be it's use cases, and assess how realistic these variables may affect price. Given this already has a real word target audience (gaming) it's not fair to say once it reaches x amount that it's all over.

Well 1 year is typically a general sense of "long term" just don't be so quick to sell off each time it goes up 10%, think long term and from my previous post, take fundamentals into account. Gaining awareness in the gaming industry is already a big positive for the future of DigiByte.

Are you mad for some reason? No need to call me a retard.

Go ahead and sell at 148sat nobody is going to stop you.

It's current mcap is pretty low so anything is possible.

The niche that they occupy is a multi-billion dollar industry so take what you will from that.

what if this is a sham. Op may be a whale who made his money and is trying to unload his coin

look up the coin and make a choice for yourself

Then don't buy it?

There's plenty of public information about dgb that you can read up on.

>research senpai

i bought into this coin before it hit 100. I was just being curious for the novice no coiners. im naturally suspicious

OP here, I'm not a whale, far from actually. I just wanted to share this, as I saw a breakout, and 148 is the ultimate resistance so that would be my selling point.

Nonetheless it's a good coin to hold, but I just wanted to share this with Veeky Forums so we could make a quick buck, instead of NEET's shilling scam coins. I'll post more buy opportunities in other coins so we can all profit a bit.

question. how do you determine breakouts? Do you analyze charts via technical analysis or some other way?

With technical analysis, and it's a nice plus knowing that a coin has good fundamentals. I can take a bit more risks in that case, and that's exactly what's up with DGB.

Now im interested do you have chart you could show? What patterns did you use? Triangles? Cup?

Ive attempted making a new Digibyte mascot thats more weebish to appeal to more gamers. What do you think, biz?

I like the idea, but your drawing isn't that good. I'm all for cute mascot girls though

I like it

Agreed.

The concept is good but your drawing is kind of meh. Sorry.

Make a digibyte waifu and I'll throw another btc into this.

Bigger tits, Bigger thighs and a nice round ass preferably showing all 3 parts in a suggestive manner via skin reveal or tight clothing. Remember the The thigh high socks.

Thank you.

she needs Ds or DDs, go for extra fanservice and put a D on each tit instead of the knees and hair

yeah because there's a gullible kid itt who thinks he will literally be a millionaire and buy a house from this extremely low volume coin and you're filling his head with hope, which is just irresponsible

you don't need to be a millionaire to buy a house ass hat.

Is okay. Not much of a drawer. Im more of a story guy.
LEWD

I see where you guys are coming from. But, my vision is to have something that appeals to sfw and appeals to both genders, like a weeb-oriented nintendo game that has hot girls AND hot guys, rather than something more seinen, like Valkrie Drive.

But, if you guys want to draw more of her in your vision, go ahead.

Oh, thanks for the responses mina san.

Holding half a mil DGB here. I could offload at 100 sats and still be making more than I spent but I'm gonna hold until as close to $1 as possible.
When they implement DGB mining into minecraft like they plan to it'll take off.
Were you never a kid wanting to buy shit your parents wouldn't lend you their card for? Think of all the poor pajeet kids literally DGB farming for thousanths of DGB when it actually takes off trying to get enough for that next LOL costume or steam gift card. If LOL successfully implements it then you know STEAM will for DotA and those kids are even more autistic.

It has a decent purpose but weak grips keep sinking it because no one takes it seriously since it's only 100 sats

>The niche that they occupy is a multi-billion dollar industry so take what you will from that.

No it isn't you fucking moron. Why would gaming companies use a cryptocurrency when it's much easier and quicker for kids to pay for shit with PayPal and credit cards.

Kids who want to buy shit but are poor and can stand mining blocks in minecraft for hours a day to get what they want.

i'm enjoying this crypto shit too much. 5 days without fapping just looking at patterns, even at work. Thanks Veeky Forums you cured me of my jacking off addiction.

>tfw doing something productive at night.