Sell me this pen

Sell me this pen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUKe55aZaYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

It's the only way a doctor could write and sign the prescription that could keep you from dying.

Write your name on this paper or else you get raped by Tyrone

you get 1000 Humaniq tokens with it

I heard writing is a great way to relieve stress and remember things easier. I have a pen right here, why don't you give it a try and see you if you feel better. I can see you are skeptical. I understand, your neighbors across the street felt the same way. But after they wrote a few paragraphs they admitted to feeling better. Lets see if the same feelings work for you as they did for your neighbors. The worst thing that can happen is nothing at all and the best thing that can happen is you improve your memory and relieve stress.

This is not a normal pen. Think of it as a symbol for taking your company to the next level. Because when you begin using the right tool, you are in a more productive state of mind, and you begin to sign more new customer contracts.
Actually. You know what? Just this week I shipped ten new boxes of these pens to Elon Musk’s office.

Unfortunately, this is my last pen today (reach across to hand pen back to CEO). So, I suggest you get this one. Try it out. If you’re not happy with it, I will personally come back next week to pick it up. And it won’t cost you a dime.
What do you say?

Fucking niggers

I already have a pen though.

these china pens are shit, not worth it

Not related to topic but I bought a pack of these cheap bic pens recently and I'm pleasantly surprised tbqh. Pretty cheap, writes reasonably well, I put a few in my bag for uni, my suitcase for traveling and around my apartment. Don't mind losing some or giving them away. Easily 7/10

I always sign my exams and put the date with a black bic pen. OCD ritual.

>buy this pen
>be a fagget

pick one.

>tfw got asked this question at one of my interviews
Fucking stupid shit.
I didn't want to work there anyway, but that dumb blonde woman interviewer still pisses me off when I remember her and her smug face.
Goddamn it.

Humaniq coin is the next trend.

fucking idiots asking meme questions thinking their smart

what's in it for me?

>Do you have any weapon with you right now?
>No
>This pen might avoid you being raped, I'd carry it just in case.

>Why are manhole covers round?
>How many table tennis balls fit into a Boeing 747?
>If you have candle, a book of matches and a box of thumbtacks. How do you light and fix a candle on a wall so that it doesn't drip on the table below?

>>Why are manhole covers round?
Only shape that doesn't fall though its own hole

>>How many table tennis balls fit into a Boeing 747?
couple of hundred thousand

>>If you have candle, a book of matches and a box of thumbtacks. How do you light and fix a candle on a wall so that it doesn't drip on the table below?

pin the long side of the box to the wall hope that is enough to act as a mount for the candle??

Faggots use and answer this question wrong.

It's not questioning your ability to make up utter bullshit like "this pen feels so comfy wumfy". It's to test your ability to SELL as a professional. You need to assess the customer, see if they actually use pens, how many they use, establish their demands and needs, ask about their suppliers, pricing, etc etc. You know....the job you'd be doing if you were hired.

>If you have candle, a book of matches and a box of thumbtacks. How do you light and fix a candle on a wall so that it doesn't drip on the table below?

These problems are actually interesting when you see the study behind them, but they have absolutely NO PLACE in an interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=PUKe55aZaYQ

>Only shape that doesn't fall though its own hole
Buzzz. Wrong.

In fact, it's the only shape that can fall through it's own hole.

You're after falling through your own hole with that display of ignorance

>These problems are actually interesting when you see the study behind them, but they have absolutely NO PLACE in an interview.

It's not really up to you.

>couple of hundred thousand

Come here and I'll put something in your hole, faggot.

Anything but a circle, sweetie

Here is the pen. No charge! It even comes with a bonus gift for your phone.

Type the code into your Google play/ iTunes account for free color change effects.

Just click through those pesky legal docs.

Every time your pen runs out of ink or is unused for 30 days we send you a new pen and charge your $1.

Goodluck canceling the subscription. We change our company name and numer 10 times a week.

Holy shit you're choking on a biscuit. I'll give you a tracheotomy with this bic pen. Don't you want to buy the outer casing in order to breathe? Hello? Hey, I'm trying to sell it to you but you don't have to ignore me, you enormous twat. Why are you turning blue?

have you ever stabbed someone with a pen? well today's your lucky day, Mr. Jackson

I didn't know they still made those cheap things.

Lol Veeky Forums

This was the pen that was inserted up George Micheal's anus in 1994.

I actually like those pens, they write smoothly and are like $0.10 each.

what are you, a faggot? just buy the pen already, broski. you know you want to. i thought you were cool, man. i can see it right now. you writing with this pen. everybody will know Bic pen guy. The Man. imagine strutting down the street with this here pen behind your ear? scribbling down all the ladies' phones numbers just drivin' 'em crazy? bro.

These pens are the shit user. This are no ordinary pen. The ink was developed by nasa and space x to never fade or clot and is manufactured in Germany to the strictest quality control standards. These pens contain a highly absorbent microfiber sponge on the back side of the ball to clean off any stuff that could potentially cause a clog and a catastrophic failure. They we're designed by top MIT scientists to have a transparent casing so you can know exactly how much ink is left in them. The best part about these pens user is that they cost less than any other pen on the market. Now buy this pen or YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT.

god dammit, you just made me buy 50 of these shitpens on amazon. well played, user. welp, i guess my Christmas shopping is done.

sure about that, faggot? pic related, catchbasin.

pineapple pen

is this bait? a square trivially falls through its own hole

take notes kiddos, this is how you do it

yeah a square or a rectangle would, but a triangle wouldn't

did u look at the .jpg i posted?

that is very interesting, thanks for posting it

Fpbp

This pen uses a new technology called Proof of Stake Writing. Get in before $1.

I am selling new, reliable bic pen's at a competitive rate

Do you want a pen?

this

sold. I actually love using pens for writing and drawing and your post sold me on needing a pen.

For every pen you buy, our company will donate 1¢ to "Kill all niggers" foundation.

they use tablets now in 1st world countries

Brings me back to the Veeky Forums early days...

I want you do to me a favour, i want you to 'XBY world reserve currency by 2024' on this bit of paper here.

Buy this pen or Ill break your jaw

>put it inbetween tiddies
>im a male

THIS PEN IS GOING TO MOON NEXT WEEK. TELL ME Veeky Forums ????? WHY HAVE YOU NOT BOUGHT THIS PEN YET? DO YOU HATE MONEY??? DEVS JUST HIT A MILESTONE AHEAD OF SCHED ON THIS PEN. BUY NOW OR WORK AT WENDYS FOR LIFE NO-PENNERS. LAST CHANCE TO BUY THIS PEN OR LIVE IN DIRTY POVERTY AND GET RAPED BY NIGGERS WALKING HOME FROM YOUR WAGEKEK JOB

This pen is bigly, it'll change your future! Many such cases. What are you waiting for?

Name the pen Lucie and then stab Steve with it. Then walking around the room to pick out who's next. Also the pen is for sale.

its got a hinge you faggot.

It's cost effective, and easy to use.

I have this pen here, but you cant have it.

Because manhole are round.

Lots.

You move the table.

The master of every branch and tree spares no paper from the ink that bleeds out his signature and builds strategies up to the sky and beyond.

If you had the chance, wouldn't you break away from the shameful, stagnant mediocrity that humanity celebrates?

A few selective strikes made with a pen is the path to your higher calling. The weapon with which you can increasingly direct your own life while keeping others at bay.

Commit yourself to breaking away from serfdom and indentured mediocrity today by picking up a pen and some scrap paper and building a strategy for yourself.

If you don't have a pen, I can sell you 2 for $1. One black ink, one blue ink so you can alternate between the two for variation.

>tfw I'd rather deal with XBY threads than "sell me this pen" threads

Buy ETH

buy this pen for the chance to win 5 BTC.

easy.

>>If you have candle, a book of matches and a box of thumbtacks. How do you light and fix a candle on a wall so that it doesn't drip on the table below?

fix the candle to the wall below the table... thus candle drips on floor

Buy it or I'll stab you in the fucking eye with it.