BTC or ETH?

I need to the one with the least fluctuations. I plan on buying 3,000 worth so that i can buy shitcoins but have to wait 7 days for the jews at coinbase. which do i choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Both are safe bets but with that amount of capital I would invest it into ETH right now. ETH is set to moon next week with the three big conferences scheduled and new partnership announcements coming. If you buy it on coinbase now the price is locked in so don't worry about that.

you know you wait 0 days on gemini, right?

you know the fees are drastically lower on gemini, right?

thanks user

hmm, how popular is it? Ive only been using coinbase just for security i guess

Seconding ETH. I think ETH will rise higher than BTC this month. After ETH hits it's ATH I'd convert it back into BTC tho

I'm counterintuitively hoping it will stay as low for the next weeks so I can buy more.

buy XBY instead

Want fast moving coins, buy XRP GNT DGB (60/30/10)

BTC ETH is long term 1-2 years.

ETC

Gemini is more secure as well, I'd recommend them. Only downside is that you can only buy BTC and ETH there, have to go somewhere else for altcoins

What will the ATH be so I can sell when it hits

eth is the only bet. bitcoin is old tech its shit. you wanna hold your bitcoins forever ? have fun taking the chance of the bitcoin collider robbing you.

ETH is the least volatile

LTC will replace BTC as the reserve currency once it forks.

Buy the rumor sell the news dumb fuck it's already fucking moon it's going to crash retard fucking always goes like this why can't you new faggots just keep your mouths shut

>aztecs
>incas
>white culture

aztecs and incas aren't niggers

Jesus Christ you're retarded. The peanut butter disappeared because the Aztecs and Incas are thought to be the first to make it and it has been taught for a long time that George Washington Carver (a black man) invented peanut butter. Not that Aztecs and Incas are white. Da fuck is wrong with you?

Read the comic again, moran.

Dey ain't no whities, doe.

My fortune ball broke and won't be fixed till next week, sorry user

Urban youth detected.

You need to read it again jackass. It isn't suggesting that white people invented peanut butter or that Aztecs and Incas are white. It is making fun of how retarded black sjws spout on about "cultural appropriation" when in fact they are "appropriating" other races cultures more than anyone is "appropriating" theirs.

youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8

> It isn't suggesting that white people invented peanut butter or that Aztecs and Incas are white.
>"How about stop appropriating stuff invented by white culture"
>peanut butter disappears

Now, if it had said, "How about stop appropriating stuff invented by non-black cultures," you would have a point, but it doesn't and you're as much a pinhead as the guy who made the edit in the first place without thinking it through.

The guy that made the edit to the original comic made the edit because it had the peanut butter in it. WHICH BLACK PEOPLE DIDN'T INVENT.

Why even waste your energy on a retard that is too stupid to understand pictures?

>WHICH BLACK PEOPLE DIDN'T INVENT.

The anti-SJW in the comic says:
>"How about stop appropriating stuff invented by white culture"

Whoever edited the comic to remove the PB is trying to point out the apparent inconsistency of the SJW being against cultural appropriation. But it's not inconsistency because the anti-cultural appropriation movement only applies to white people taking other people's stuff. It's OK for Black people to steal Aztec/Inca inventions, because SJWs are only anti-White, not anti-each other.

Two Tyrones in one thread? We officially /chiraq/ now.