Every fukign coin has mooned, i'm one/two months late to get into crypto just FUCK MY LIFE

Every fukign coin has mooned, i'm one/two months late to get into crypto just FUCK MY LIFE

Not every coin user.

Not too late, brah.

Buy DGB while it's fucking cheap, hoard then cash out later.

Don't be an idiot OP. Crypto is still in its early stages. Consider yourself lucky that you've discovered it this early.

Buy some SYS right now or you're gonna be saying the same thing in two months.

think little mane

If you had real life friends you'd know he is telling the truth.

whats so good about SYS?

Stop spamming your shitcoin

Fucking this

I just need a coin that will 2x this week, is that so hard to ask?

DON'T TALK TO SHIT TO MY SHITCOINS REEEEE

ETH maybe

Everyone has been saying the same everytime Bitcoin does well since 2011
It's probably not the best time to buy since a lot of coins hit ATH days ago, but still

You are going about this the wrong way. The idea is to buy the top 20-30 coins even they low, or when they've just been dumped. Then you simply wait for them to go back up and sell. You don't get to predict "moons" you'll more than likely waste money doing so.

Ohhh shiiiiit...

POSW/shitcoin slack users always sound so curry, same with bitcointalk, Veeky Forums really is the only place to talk about shitcoins

DGB was over 200 sats last year and then dipped to under 20 for, like, a whole year. Someone out there is holding billions of it in his bag waiting to dump.

>pajeet's probably pawning his mothers gold to play shitcoin
>whales, neets and wagies are taking his money while he's left bagholding

That guy is 100% curry. I had a lot of curry foreign students at my school and they all spoke just like that