Moon before tuesday... hop in

moon before tuesday... hop in

What's happening tuesday?

Dumpday

lurk enough and you'll see

This coin has a pretty slick website for only being worth under 10 Satoshi. Might grab a bag if it dips back down to 6.

Great answer

R U SRS? U XPTED A REAL ANSR. HAa, BUY THIS COIN U GOOF LO!L

Dev's constantly updating and is very active on bitcointalk. It's a definite short term buy.

It wont hit 6 anymore. Good luck. I am in it already.

I got a few XVG on a whim 1 or 2 weeks ago. I was drunk I think. Why is it set to moon exactly ? I checked the bitcointalk thread but nothing extraordinary was being mentioned over the last few days.

Not really. Humaniq will bring higher ROI

But xvg can be bought on many exchanges already. Volume is picking up and once it gets access to polo ( what can be anytime now) it goes to the moon.

How long is short term? And what do you think will be there highest price in that period?

< 2 weeks. It will definitely go 2-3x at the very least.

I think in 1 year it will reach $0.50 per coin at least

> Sunday 14th
> 5 PM EST
> Bittrex

> Moon

where do you guys get these memecoins from?
do I have to put up with poloniex's shit to get in on the Veeky Forums shills?

That is the dream friend

Checked

You say that but it's already selling at 7 again.

Why would it?

He didn't get digits, what are you checking?

>RDD
Is this a joke?

Go back to your discord faggot. Nobody wants your P/D shitcoin.

If you're reading this and the fear of missing out is setting in, you have nothing to worry about. Carry on and don't buy this trash. They've been recruited to endorse this coin and they're going to buy it to make it go up a few sat to double in price. You're going to have to shill just as hard as these dipshits to sell your bags. I promise. Look at the fucking order book. That's a MAJOR part of research. It's not going anywhere. It's low enough to double their investment quick. Their orders to sell are already in the book I'm sure.

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME ASSHOLES!