How am I looking Veeky Forums? Am I heading towards lamboland or killmyself-ville?

How am I looking Veeky Forums? Am I heading towards lamboland or killmyself-ville?

$4k in GNT
$2.7k in ETH
$2.5k in LTC
$2k in XRP
$1.3k in DGB
$800 in XBY
$2k in BTC
$300 in SC
$100 in BCN

post number of coins also

swap the amount of gnt with either btc or eth. having the most of your money in a currency thats not stable is a pretty bad idea.

$4k in GNT (18,000)
$2.7k in ETH (31)
$2.5k in LTC (87)
$2k in XRP(8,645)
$1.3k in DGB (660k)
$800 in XBY (193k)
$2k in BTC (1.13)
$300 in SC (100k)
$100 in BCN (200k)

i like it desu, would probs sell some ltc and gnt and buy rlc

Everyones coin porftolio should be heavy with BTC, LTC, and ETH

all other coins should only have very small % of total portfolio

easy gains

$100 in XRP.

Sucks to be venezuelan.

;_;

28k in ETH

nothing else?

Spoken like a retard who does 0 research.

LTC? Get the fuck out of here.

gnt is not worth it's valuation. Look at any corporate cloud rendering service and what it brings in. Don't be a fool because of /pol/ morons on here, that is a service that people pay for and it will have a harder point of entry then the corporate ones.

ok retard, keep doing your research on all the coins that don't matter, sure you can get some gains out of the shit coins but the ones on coinbase that have easy access will keep you afloat BTC, LTC, and ETH should be the back bone of your portfolio while you speculate on other coins, Shit coins are not an investment.

Stay heavy in the ones normies know more about. Not hard to figure out user.

Should I hold until brass or no?

>owning anything beyond bitcoin

kill yourself tier

This advice is the crypto equivalent of putting your money into an index fund. Enjoy collecting your $10,000 profit 5 years from now, grandpa.

50%ETH/50%XRP
I'm headed towards Israel.

You must not understand how to balance a portfolio that has constant growth.

what are you? some kind of amateur?

to be sold into slavery for not paying back that Arab money

Sauce on that succubus?

Im holding till brass then ill sell. Sell the news and hype.

Bought 70k for $60 on a whim before Veeky Forums knew about the coin. 20k for $30 once Veeky Forums caught on. Threw in $150 about a week ago for 60k. So overall I've got 150k. Now just to wait it out until I'm a millionaire. Here's to hoping this hits a billion market cap and the circulation supply drops massively.

Irishka Gurskaya. She never did nudes.

You forgot something in that long string of characters, but I can't put my finger on it...

>The coin

you need to half your GNT into ETH, take some out of the rest into BTC.