mmo-champion.com
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money

previously:

Have you properly thanked your masters today for teaching your human-self magic?

MOAR CLASS MOUNT VANITY ARTWORK

MOR MOAR MARO

MAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

just hit 110! say something nice~

Posting a pure, lovely and wholesome paladin. A true example we all can learn from.

if you don't have these buffs right now you're a disappointment to your faction!

*saves your dying game*
You can thank me later bros.

Do you need your bedtime medicine, granny?

Post feet

Only good friends!

I love nightborne

There is this 15 min sfm movie of Yrel getting gangbanged by orcs which is pretty good, made me nut several times

>human male warrior

Congratulations on using your boost user!

k

>being a brainlet.

how come it's easier for me to buy dota nendos and figs than warcraft ones? where the fuck are they blizzard

This. Male parents in current year are afraid of parenting yet we're suppose to accept, tolerate and encourage single moms being prostitutes to provide for their kids as a proud and brave profession.

*troll shaman ftfy

cute elf

I want to play a nightborne but I hate their faces and I can barely stand the stench of the horde

can you just like, stop posting this image. I don't give a fuck about your meme but Im sick of seeing this retards estrogen addled floride stare.

There have been a lot of non-hypno fetish threads lately.

Since Nightborne joined the Horde after all their work to help them. What race joining the Alliance would be just big of a slap in the face to the Horde? I am not saying how much sense it would make, but how much rage it would generate?

>these jaggies

how does blizzard get away with this shit fucks sake its the year 2018

>stench of the horde

If only the DK class mount didnt look like a goofy parody of DKs riding undead dragons

i don't think so!
she's kinda shy~
me too!thx!

>farming starlight rose
>see a cute ally panda
>land next to her and /pet
>she /pets me
>rogue comes out of nowhere and globals her

I wonder what Lightforged farts smell like

Christ look at this.

Lyndria's feet!

>Mudhut living orcs
>Undead
>Dude weed lmao trolls

I bet it smells like Detroit

horde characters helped lightforged/turalyon/alleria and void elves are blood elves who are now ok with killing horde and their fellow kin

Fight your own shyness and post them

HM tauren was that opportunity.
It would have even made sense, given their long alliance with nelfs.

Blizzard pls

None because Horde will always boast that they "did it first" The only way it will generate assblastery is if for the rest of the expansion after the race announced they will join the Alliance because the Alliance helped them more is if all npcs turn hostile towards the Horde and don't offer them any more quests/dailies.

10/10 would massage and smell

Yeah, theres also this, void elves are literal traitorous void corrupt kinslayers. Not that we're mad to see them go, nor do we want them back.

>WAIT TURALYON STOP! I'M SORRY FOR HAVING PALADINS IN THE HORDE! W-WE'LL JOIN THE ALLIANCE AND MAKE THE SILVER HAND GREAT AGAIN

>No bulge
DROPPED

Lightforged Draenei ;)

>There are actual girls currently posting in /wowg/.

Is this true?

Is this true? Why do people let their kids control them?

Right? I feel like class mounts were one of the cooler parts of legion but some classes got screwed over.

>Trusting elves
Will you ever learn

The horde didn't actually help out much, it was pretty much the draenei, lightforged and champions. The alliance helped in Suramar. Void elves were exiled from their homes by the blood elves.

it's a video game.

>2005+13
>Defining people by gender
LOL get with the times grandpa

I remember people being fucking LIVID at mage class mount but I liked it a lot

>Arcane nelf mage
Rebellious

Best girl.

There is a difference between helping some guy out then getting nothing out of it. To helping someone out then having them backstab you later. Nightborne fucked up hard on that.

You might be right about lightforged, but thalassian elves are fickle enough to be ok with killing orcs and trolls again. Lor'Themar cast them out first too.

Should I be spending my primal sargerite? I have like 300 of them

Even Tyrande knows you don't trust elf

>LFD joining the horde after hearing what happened on Draenor

>Your own people refuse to help you or hear you out
>"Do as I say or else"
>Banish you
>You now have to survive on your own with no aid from your fellow kin or members of the horde
If you feel you owe people who treat you like that then you're the very definition of being a cuck.

I would almost say ogres, but they wouldn't garner enough interest on Alliance-side.
There was the meme of the Draenor Orcs, but we know they're going Horde and I frankly don't want them on Alliance.
That would leave one option. Both Horde and Alliance help a rebel faction (I am aware of the recurring pattern here) of naga against Queen Azshara, and then the Alliance takes them in. But I don't see naga happening.
Otherwise, it would be really hard to compare it at this point. The only other way it could happen is for another big elf civilization joining the Alliance that both the Horde and Alliance help, but I don't see Blizzard pulling another elf civilization out of the rabbit hat.
TL;DR nothing at this point, the damage is done and any race in comparison, unless it's something the Horde has a hard-on for demanding and it gets popular Alliance side OR a new race that has a lot of amazing potential and goes Alliance.
Which leads me to my next point: instead of what the Alliance could get that would make Horde angry, what could the Horde get that would make themselves angry.
And I know of one particular furfaggot race that would eternally booty-blast them to the end of time. ESPECIALLY if the Alliance got their corresponding enemies as an Allied Race (probably won't happen, though, because sethrak have armor issues).

i got u bby

Post stereotypes

>leveling is now sit in one quest zone and spam stormwind stockades until level 60

>the moment alleria lost what little respect for her husband that she had left

What would you give mages instead?

i want to make babies with this elf

lightforged would obviously go with the draenei much like the hmt would obviously go with regular tauren. velfs were kicked out of their homes and had nowhere to go

Literally perfect

Are you seriously doing this? You're doing it wrong

Hey, congratulations!
I'd lewd that elf.

>Illidan
>A demon
>literally holding a holy powered up blade
>Not exploding in holy fire
Nerf Illidan please.

>told to stop researching void shit
>keep doing it
>wtf???

Do you think this is what god looks like, watching down on us

why do i always kek at this

How so? I got one alt to 60 in 8 hours spamming stockades and 14 hours doing the previous quest + doing each dungeon once for the quests

moron

Hol up that looks like a legit woman. How does she have a dick?

Question: Is there anything I should be doing to get the most out of my trial time for if and when I decide to take the plunge into paying a sub?

Already considering making a journey to get all the flight paths I can.

Trannys don't count as girls you dumb nigger

Perfect feminine bulge

Yes.

It is a real woman silly ;)

Reminder this is officially what Liadrin is suppose to look what.

WOAH DUDE EPIC XD

I hope none of you do this

>succeed in researching void shit
>wtf why are you joining Alliance, the faction that gave you a chance and didn't leave you for dead
>you OWE us your power so we can kill Alliance

Pandarens were a HUGE mistake

I don't even get why people care about her? She doesn't even feel like she is part of the horde and isn't much of character to begin with. Yet people have some huge attachment to her.

Model update when.

gross

>official
>completely up to artist discretion

she seems to be so pleased with her feet

All of hearthstone is literally not canon.
It's an In lore tavern card game like Gwent.

Why does Prot Paladin even have mana at this point? It's only used for Flash of Light.