www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl
ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5LhdvjHuP6A
youtube.com/watch?v=4kPWxeOtrbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

STELLARIS IS A GREAT GAME

fuck wiz

>still beta testing stalearis for free

>dumb paracucks will whine about broken features when based modders already fixed all the issues

>the game is broken but that's okay because we can crowdsource fixes with modders

>i'm too lazy to proactively fix problems i'd rather whine on a vietnamese basket weaving forum

>I paid for a broken product

>I pay for video games

>I play video games

>video games

Any videos to help me get started with ES2? I'm too much of a brainlet for this

So in my current game, the Materialist Fallen Empire awoke and proceeded to do almost nothing at all for fifty years. The Prethoryn Scourge then invaded, and they immediately turned 'Custodial' and started building alliances. But then the Xenophile Fallen Empire woke up and declared themselves Guardians of the Galaxy, so now I've got two Awakened Empires charging about trying to play hero, but not actually doing anything while the Scourge eats the bottom half of the map.

Meanwhile, I'm having to deal with the horrible reality of Wide Empires being horrible pieces of shit in 2.0, and am increasingly tempted to play the game like Cursader Kings by parcelling land out to Vassals and tributaries.

Delayed thanks user. Assuming you were still growing, and had many planets to fill, it would have been an op stacking bonus if you could; spend 900 influence to double population growth and unity income. Gain bonus by sacrificing a few small terraformed planets.

Did you do the tutorial with UE?

>Assuming you were still growing,
>a few small terraformed [Gaia] planets.
hmm

>trusting fallen empires to do anything helpful
They'll either do nothing important or make things much worse. If they are ever accidentally useful against a crisis you should consider that a bug and file a report.

Just a bit of it, I had no idea what I was doing

youtu.be/5LhdvjHuP6A

well that ended with an anticlimax

>worm ate 3 scientists, i had 13/11 because of some event spawning twice
>realise they're probably not coming back
>ate my fourth fucking colony REEEEE
I'm going to find you, worm, and I'm going to KILL YOU.

Tracking subtracts from their evasion, so the 90 evasion corvette, being attacked by a 50 tracking gun really has 40 evade. Evade takes away from accuracy, so the same gun with 90 accuracy and 50 tracking attacking the 90 evade corvette will have:
90accuracy-(90evasion-50tracking)
90accuracy-40evasion
50% chance of hit

Note that (evasion - tracking) can't be below 0, so if you have a super tracking gun attacking a brick, the most evasion it can remove is all of it, can't give negative evasion thus positive accuracy. Similarly the final accuracy can't be negative. Also evasion is capped at 90.

What are the expansion penalties in Stellaris? Is it just for colonized planets, or is it also controlled star systems with outposts? What amount is it per asset?

Hover over the tradition cost or the cost of a tech and it will tell you exactly what your current penalties are.
In 2.0.2 it's 1% tech/unity per outpost and 20% per colony by default. You can reduce the unity hit of colonies with one of the expansion traditions.

wew

I only did the Worm once. Tombworld habitability isn't worth it, the research boost isn't worth it.

Those scientists are happy now user. The worm loves them and it loves you too.

Slavery any good? Considering going authoritarian for my next game

You do have to consider that instead of building armies to put down slaves, you have to build strongholds.

Any non-homogenous empire is faced with the same problem: the potential increased output and efficiency of different races and gene mods and robots comes at both an in-game price of unrest or research or whatever in addition to the real-world price of doubling or trebling the micromanagement required in order to achieve that efficiency. I don't think it's worth it.

Post yfw you see Auriga depleted

Is there any reliable way to increase influence income as a pacifist in Stellaris?

Pleasing factions is a bit unreliable early; and only provides a small bonus, and you can't declare rivalries.... (out of curiosity, is it still topped at 3 rivalries with each rivalry giving +1 influence?)

>Also, I still haven't figured out why the fuck there's a little dude in a space suit inside the alien looking dude inside of Lavos in Chrono Trigger.

>Their claims on us: -1000
>Same ethics
>Trust 50
>Independence Guaranteed
>+100 trade deal (-2 yearly)
>Hostile

>needing influence as a pacifist

I have a life-seeded empire that's about to finish the horizon signal chain. How does tomb world preference interact with lifeseeded?

I like how diplomacy is so irrelevant that the developers forgot it exists while they were revamping the war system.

Just factions. Build a big fleet so nobody attacks you and enjoy your huge influence bonus as all the factions love you for being at peace.

I want to molest Wiz

I think the tomb world trait overrides the gaia world preference, so you'll be able to expand big time.

youtube.com/watch?v=4kPWxeOtrbE

Playing as wide as possible, as inner-perfection, to spare as many planets as possible the horrors of unending war and instead bring them into a new Utopia.... with your biggest conundrum being the level of murder, destruction, suffering and outright atrocity you would have to commit yourself to, to abolish the reigns of the militaristic, authoritarian, genocidal slavers throughout the galaxy.

>To bad Pacifist/Inner Perfection civs can't achieve Victory by bringing everyone in the Galaxy to a state of benevolent mutual co-existence through the use of the "God Ray".

I finally finished my first 2.0 game. Tiny galaxy with only a couple races, lowest hyperlane density, but max wormholes and jumpgates. Also fastest research speed and end game crisis date I think somewhere between 2250-2300.
Jesus, I had no hope when the contingency appeared with all their death fleets having higher fleet strength than my total fleets combined. Thankfully with the help of the Cybrex I managed to destroy 1 of their 4 AI worlds and from that point the game just turned into Creeper World or AI War, slowly pushing back the endless waves of robot ships while building up and finally destroying their bases. When they arrived I had maybe around 50k fleet strength while they had 70k fleets and 180k AI world garrison fleets. The defender of the galaxy perk helped with those outnumbered fights a bunch.
After I destroyed most of their AI worlds, they somehow snuck in behind me and destroyed one of my 2 shipyard systems in revenge, but I reclaimed it. Also, RIP all those dead enclaves.

>turn on the in-game music in ES2 while playing Unfallen
>Bassoons for 12 hours

Since people wanted another update, here's 2450.

The Cydran Exterminators were pushed out of Rihi'Nar Star Authority and solely existed in the Regime of Cohl-Hum-Byne, thanks to the wormhole that the Rihi'Nari had that led there. The Exterminators carved a big chunk off of the frogs, only to be pushed to the brink of extinction by the Star Compact, led by the Holy Rixi Empire. In addition to that, it's open season on the Pepes of the Regime of Cohl-Hum-Byne. Pretty much every empire North of the galactic center has taken a chunk out of them, leading to a horrid, blobby mess.
Raqsha Space and the Citizen Republic of Viss, united as the Golden League, have absolutely wrecked the Gem Link and the Borg, as well as the Holy Alari Empire. Oddly enough, they seem to be leaving the authoritarian Celestial Pact of Horatio Sauce and the Valkyr Imperial Federation alone. Instead, those two are beginning to take their revenge on the Children of Midia/Media. The Valkyrions were pushed back to just two worlds, now they're at five, having taken the homeworld of the Median Humans and its two neighboring systems, along with the worlds in them.
At some stage, the Rathnid Clans, Uthonian Void Seekers and Rihi'Nar Star Authority all warred on the Falkarites at the same time. Despite their federation with the distant Yanaari Imperium, they ended up losing a fair bit of space to their combined forces and have been carved up quite nicely.

If you need any details, I'll be around for about half an hour before I need to head out for work. I'll start up the simulation again later on today and I'll probably post the next update at 2500, or 2475 if anything big has happened by them, or at whatever date an end-game crisis empire shows up.

Is anyone in here communicating bugs posted to Stellaris devs? Is there any use posting new 2.0.2 bugs, or do I just look like a whiney faget for no reason?

>tfw playing on family and thus not having access to the bugs and suggestion forums

The bug forum? Is that where these guys go?

>On a side note; I threw these guys together so that every game would have a "threat" where an AI in one form or another would achieve some sort of map dominance.... +15% naval capacity on top of their swarm bonus.

>Interestingly; Terminator civs apparently conduct diplomacy with other AI civs as normal, and don't decide to exterminate them as a "threat" as well?

So the Mact pux star church really hasn't done anything? What sort of empire are they?

>Terminator civs apparently conduct diplomacy with other AI civs as normal
You mean with other robot civs or with other biological civs?
If biological then it's a bug. Otherwise yeah exterimators have a +200 opinion boost with other exterminators, normal relations towards robot civs except for servitors who they hate as much as organics.

Also do you play with advanced starts? Should help develop AI threat empires.

>think about playing a more peaceful game
>two different Craver AIs are right beside my start

nevermind

You should draw some crude lines over the map to show where the power blocs/ federations are.

People play stellaris with AlphaMod
Disgusting

A STAR-SPAWNED HORROR
BEHOLD THE INFINITE MALIGNITY OF THE STARS

its actually weird the game cant do it

They're a part of the Star Compact, the other members of which are the Holy Rixi Empire, the Serene Snoot Sovereignty and the Wessari Mercantile Union - the three empires with the dark green borders to the North, North-West and West of the galactic center. Any wars the federation has launched have been based on eliminating genocidal threats like the Cohl-Hum-Byne and the Exterminators, and on humiliating the Borg and Gem Link, since the Mect-Pux Star Church had no other valid casus belli on them. After all, over half of the empires in the federation are xenophiles, and exactly half of them are pacifists. They aren't about to make claims and conquer the galaxy, they just exchange migrants, conduct trade and occasionally kick the shit out of frogs and robots.
When I have the time.

quick, how do I make her immortal, or live much longer

>He hasn't been researching Society Age Extension techs and Investing on the Harmony Tradition tree to make his Leaders last up to 250+ years.
lmao

At this point you should just let the game run idly until war in heavens or crisis happens. What's this little blob above Raqsha Space? Incidentally, it's nice to see that AI in its own environment is very well capable of bouncing back.

What this guy said mostly. You can also go for the flesh is weak and Synthetic evolution ascension perks, which will increase your leader's lifespan indefinitely.

Here's an image of the Mect-Pux Star Church government type, ethics and civics.
I'd like to be around to watch it when I do, so I can make observations. Also, that little blob is what was previously the Holy Alari Empire before being smashed by the Golden League of Raqsha Space and the Viss Republic.

Quick question: what do i havee to change in defines so that i won't take 200 years until the universe forgets that i am a genocidial maniac?

>2.0.1
>fleet arrives to enemy system
>starbase shooting at it the moment it arrives
>ships stay at the entry point moving in circles
>it's been 7 years already

>in a war against the neighbor
>hyperlane between two systems becoems inactive during the war
>works just fine again when I console the game back to peace to check

Through sheer, miraculous chance, Wiz posts in this thread.

What do you say to him?

>Have you ever considered playtesting your updates?

You're not AS bad as the majority of this thread seemes to think, but lying about the AI bonus was pretty stupid.

faggot

nigger

my try, can't remember all fed names. Star Compact is green and probably the strongest, followed by red Golden League. Dunno if horatio and valkyrites or balkans are weaker.

FIX YOUR GAME

The more I play this game. The more I believe this isn't actually a meme but actual truth. How half this stuff makes it to release is baffling. It's not subtle stuff, it's super obvious things that almost everyone will encounter in a game.

>star church
>corporate dominion
???

Are they some kind of televangelist megachurch?

The QA tester guy in the orcs vs dorfs videos said Stellaris actually has the biggest testing team of the paradox games. Imagine what the game would be like without them.

Why would you subject yourself to all this needless flak by not having a moderately sized playtesting group of your patches?

Alternatively if such a group exists, replace these shills imediately, find new guys with actuall brains and tell these new guys to be as critical as possible of the product to preemtp this kind of PR dissasters.

Pretty much.

>Wiz lies about cheating
>expecting the other paracucks to not lie about their job, too

The changes to the engine system, obliging everyone to take hyperdrive for "MP balance" and more strategic gameplay means that Pacifist civs can be completely walled in/cut off in the early game by taking a key system.

Previous drive systems meant you could work around such weaknesses, but now Pacifist civs can't as they can't wage offensive wars to take a system- meaning that the entire civ focus type becomes entirely unviable, unable to strategize a workaround by any means. A single contruction ship can, potentially, cuck them for the entire game, and they can't do a thing about it.

Give Pacifist civs the ability to engage in Unrestricted warfare. Simply take away their pacifist bonuses, maybe even give them a happiness hit (more severe if they start an offensive war) for doing so. Even if offensive gains are more expensive, they'll still have the option of interacting with the map, and political power meta-game, in a proactive manner.

All this, in combination with the fact that they'll actually be interacting diplomatically with other players, means that not only will they have more strategic options, aside from sitting around and doing "nothing"- they'll be "balanced for MP".

They must be the biggest bunch of spinless bootlicking faggots the world has ever seen.

I ran into 3 large bugs/absurd situations in my first 2.0 playthrough as murder robots, forcing me to halt my playthrough untill 2.01 was out to even finish because they (forced white peace, no harvesting bodies, can't make war on people you don't border) completely stymied any atempt at playing the faction.

He could be lying by telling the truth. Biggest testing team could mean 2 guys.

I can't bring myself to believe this. If it somehow true, they are all completely and utterly incompetent.

What I'm assuming is that because of running out of development time they had done a bunch of last minute changes that didn't properly get tested and somehow broke a bunch of stuff as side effects.

Ask him who he thinks best girl from Konosuba is.

Can't you insult and rival them until they declare war on YOU?
Getting boxed in sucks, yeah. Maybe play with high wormhole count, lane density and go heavy on expansion ASAP. Although being boxed in also means less tech penalty for expanding. Maybe try going high unity production and get voidborn.

If we chained up all of Stellaris' coders and forced them to work, would /civ4xg/ be able to make a better game?

No, but we would get rich.

Both the border-wars only and the white peace at 100WE stuff were intentional design choices that never should had hit live, at least not for the fanatical murderers type empires neither of them make any sense at all.

The bug is slightly more forgiveable, but they should had anticipated launch bugs and have 1-2 guys working the weekend to push a hotfix in the 12-20 hours window desu.

Oh well they're operating in the wierd space between indie and AAA developers where they sell a lot and make large profits yet still are treated as plucky rebel heroes by their cult-like followers.

Noone would had excused Blizzard for accidentaly breaking lifesteal in Diablo 3 for 5 days straight even if they were "running out of development time" and Blizzards sales are not even 3times larger than paradox.

>we
Like any of us would share the shekels

Balanced around fun rather than multiplayer?

Pacifists can't insult or rival.

>the game would be more fun if it was unbalanced

Are you thinking of Inward Perfection? Can't find anything on the wiki about all pacifists not being able to do that stuff.

Unironically, yes

I have 200+ hours of stellaris without a single multiplayer game, and I'm certain I'm far from the only one here who can say that

>>the game would be more fun if it was unbalanced
what is literally every single other grand strategy from Paradox...

>keep forgetting I can just buy heroes from the market

Like what exactly?
But don't say the FTL choice, because its removal was more caused by it making interaction with other empires and the continued development of the game a headache inducing mess and less about multiplayer balance.

megastructures

Can we have a ledger, so that we can view, in graphical format the relative strength and rise and fall of strength parameters (income all types, fleet capacity, populations, planets, reasearch income (relative to size modifier)) over time and compare them in graphical format?

The game already lets you know alot of this date, but it would be nice to have it all nicely summed up on a single page where you can view it and come to conclusion- or just nostalgically view your rise to power through the lens of graphical representation.

Most 4x, and strategy games, have graphical ledgers of this type; not sure why they didn't include it in Stellaris- espically when most of this date is already available to the player.

ungh he T H I C C

Events, anomalies, civics and ethics don't influence the game as much as I would like them to. And the only difference between different empires' ships is which skin they're using.

>Are you thinking of Inward Perfection? Can't find anything on the wiki about all pacifists not being able to do that stuff.

Yes I am; I never play pacifist without Inward Perfection though; so *shrug*.