/2hug/ - Touhou General #124

Fucking gay avatarfags edition
Previous thread →

>What is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN where cute girls shoot other cute girls.

>I have questions!
pastebin.com/PMpRnhmb (Includes FAQ, netplay guide, 1cc charts and more)

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.org/ (For separate game downloading)
nyaa.si/view/979648 (All in one pack)

>Touhou 16 and 15.5 on steam! Please support the official release.
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Purchasing_Guide

>Introduction and tips for new players~
moriyashrine.org/intro-to-touhou/

>Download and apply Vpatch for reduced lag, MoF MarisaB glitch fix, extremely high FPS fix and Windowed screen adjustment (Search ‘vpatch tutorial’ on youtube if you have problems installing it)
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Game_Tools_and_Modifications#Vsync_Patches

>Fangames pastebin (Contains a fixed version for game breaking bug in FMW2)
pastebin.com/Jc2e0wLm

>/2hug/ Highscore Spreadsheet! (If you want to submit score, use the term 'score' somewhere in your post)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bl1ZiZUqNdbP2OK_W7q6xG6A6FIG78LPfJQrouu6ol4/edit#gid=1978990074

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2iVplhDGeNs
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMdGSTE4-Zk&start1=0&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_5o9nETAPE&start2=&authorName=2hu
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLbZSIEMXuc&start1=0&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZoJLMuq_cQ&start2=&authorName=2hu
youtube.com/watch?v=JIZ12EQ2SFg
exhentai.org/g/1106402/8ffdcf5b97/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too fast dude

>New thread before bump limit
Shit thread already.

Oh well, post the weirdest song in your opinion. youtube.com/watch?v=2iVplhDGeNs

It's never too soon for a /2hug/ thread! This things go so fast, we should probably make a couple more, just in case.

Fuck, I missed the shitposting hours. Now I'm left with all the nerds posting QUALITY touhou content.

Oh man, I'm trying so hard to pick the weirdest one, but I just get nothing! What is your definition of weird Touhou music? I mean, all of them are kinda weird...

No, it's too early. We usually wait until we reached bump limit before making a new thread.

This general has no hours than aren't shitpost hours

But the funpost hours are better than the metapost hours.

>Funposts
Your on the wrong side of the site kid. I suggest you gtfo before you make us angry. Were gonna start breathing real hard and typing real fast on our doritos littered keyboards...

But I love having fun with all my favorite anonymous posters!

The definition is yours, something that sounds really strange to you and unnerving. Alternatively, find songs that don't sound like a complete mess when played together like:
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMdGSTE4-Zk&start1=0&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_5o9nETAPE&start2=&authorName=2hu

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLbZSIEMXuc&start1=0&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZoJLMuq_cQ&start2=&authorName=2hu

goodnight /2hug/

Those are some nice coordinates user.

Does anyone remember those bygone times when you would go on raids on sites such as Reddit, 9gag, facebook and other shit like that?
I love how much Veeky Forums has improved over the years Now you can raid your own general and it's basically an equivalent!

Alright, I thought it out! I find the little blue idiot weird.
youtube.com/watch?v=JIZ12EQ2SFg

I would protect them for sure

Goodnight friend

Does /2hug/ want to start things on a fresh new page? I sure do.
What Touhou you think has it the hardest in Gensokyo? Saying it's Moukou is cheating

Please pause the meaningful discussion for a second and gaze upon those beautiful scores. Being able to post four of them at once is one of the reasons HSiFS is such a satisfying game.
Cirno is a great shottype except for all the times when she isn't. Her low damage output is great for timing out spellcards, especially when you don't want to do so. Playing her wasn't a bad experience overall, but I'm glad it's over now. Aya coming up soon.
score, Cirno all, anonymous

Scoreposts in /2hug/ do get a fair amount of (You)s, at least for the amount of discussion potential they have. I think most people here are just used to seeing them, and don't want to waste posts on replying "Congrats!" every single time.

Those are some nice digits user, congrats!
Also, what would you do if I told you that blank space you edited is useless. I now your name.
and it's Bryan

Let's go back to our roots and from now on always be helpful and friendly

Alright, thanks for the score.

>and don't want to waste posts on replying "Congrats!" every single time
Yeah, maybe you're right. I appreciate the scores but I don't think I can say thanks every time someone posted a score. I'll say thanks at the end of the thread from now on.

*mg mg*

We should go back to our real roots and play some soku.

I'd like that quite a bit user.

Goodnight /2hug/ and remember it's always easier to be nice and friendly unless you intentionally want to cause shitstorms.

Please Do Not Feed
--Moriya Shrine
Her hand is trying to cover up the "Not" part so that it will read "Please Feed" instead

Goodnight user. I won’t cause another shitstorm again. I promise.

*wink*

Feed's her a (You)

Shitposting is part of /2hug/ culture.

We are all cancers in our heart

We don't just have to restrict ourselves to being cancer. We could also be viruses or parasites. There's many wonderful possibilities.

I just wanna say thank you to YuyukoAnon. If it wasn’t for you, then I wouldn’t have 1cc GFW on Normal. Thanks for telling me it isn’t as hard as it looks.

This should be our last thread

I agree. We should just go back to /jp/.

Only if everybody finally agrees with me that Reimu is a shit character.

You are a shit character.

Yeah, the last shitstorm really did a number on our mental health.

And the last one, and the one before it. A good dose of /jp/ chemo would really get us back on track.

We only need one good discussion topic to get back on the track

I could make one, but I'm afraid the waifufags will come out the woodwork. And it might have been talked about already.

I've got one. Do Youkai go the afterlife? Or does their consciousness simply dissapear into nothingness upon death?

Why discuss anything when you could be attempting 1ccs?
You did play 2hu today, right?

>do youkai go to the afterlife?
If they live there in the first place.
>does their consciousness disappear upon death?
Since they're beings of faith, yeah.

Maybe. Byakuren did teach youkai that if you do good, then you’ll reach Nivarna. But I can’t think of any example that would support Byakuren’s teachings.

GFW. It’s a pain to 1cc every route but I want to fight Marisa really bad.

What does Sekibanki spend her time doing? She lives in the human village but apparently shuns both humans and youkai. Does she have a job? I'm so curious about her.

>GFW
That game's fucking bonkers. I had to swallow my pride and do the 1ccs on Easy to face Marisa back in the day.

I thought Nirvana was just a state of bliss and enlightenment, not some other world like the christian heaven or something.

Nirvana is Buddhist heaven, right? The concept of rebirth does have something to do with afterlife, no?

I want an inchling.

Not really. The main goal of Buddhism is "to be released from the cycle of rebirth". Now, I don't know what that means, but it certainly doesn't sound like going to heaven to me.

>see GFW mentioned in the thread
>decide to give Extra a spin
>clear it in two fucking tries
There's no words to describe how incredibly good it feels to have gotten this far, /2hug/. EX Marisa was my fucking nemesis for half a decade, but not anymore. I'm free from this hell.

Stealing food and stuff from honest human farmers/craftsmen, like the filthy Youkai parasite she is.

As I understand it, the end goal is cessation of existence, which is desirable because the cycle of Reincarnation is just perpetual suffering.

So, in short, the Buddhist Philosophy is "Life sucks, stop doing that."

She's a Chunni. What that means is, well, Y'know that kid in middle school who thinks they're super special and acts like some edgy anime character because of it, and comes across as a dork with no friends? That's Sekibanki.

I think the end goal is to become one with Buddha?

EX Reimu when?

In 2001.

2001 was last year

>half a decade
You’ve been playing touhou for 5 years now?

I want to drink Suika’s sake pussy

Are you certain you worded that sentence the way you wanted?

>But I can’t think of any example that would support Byakuren’s teachings.
Eiki apparently thinks its worth her time to tell Youkai that they're sinning. You could take that as evidence.

Eiki's a bit different though. She tells youkai and humans alike to "Do their job", and for youkai, thats inspiring fear.

MOONIES GET OUT

>She tells youkai and humans alike to "Do their job", and for youkai, thats inspiring fear.
I don't remember her doing that in Povf. Did she do that in some of the print work?

>childlike, autistic younger sister
>top 10 popularity
>serious, mature younger sister
>bottom popularity

Koishi is fun to rape!
She doesn't even know she's being raped and enjoys it!

It's gotta be more than 7 now, since I remember playing TD's web trial on release day.
>Ten Desires was seven years ago
That fucking hurts to think about.

exhentai.org/g/1106402/8ffdcf5b97/
Koishi is for molesting shotas, not being raped herself.

>Michiking
I knew you were gonna post that! Dude does some great SS doujins with 2hus. I wonder who's gonna be next on the list.

This is not my fetish, but that was actually pretty well written. Good shit, good shit.

thanks man. that plus a quick search to figure out its meaning let me enjoy that gif rather than thinking that youmu was celebrating the slow, painful death of a creature.

>page 9 in 10 minutes
Is Veeky Forums being raided or something?

So if Kanakp is supposed to be the boss of the Moriya shrine why is Suwako the EX boss?

give inchling

Same reason why Flanders and Koish are EX bosses

Probably because Suwako isn't directly connected to the incident.

If you had to pick 5 other 2hus besides Marisa and Reimu that could be considered 'main characters' who would they be?
Arbitrary reasoning is fine.

Sanae
Byakuren
Miko
Kasen
Reisen
SDM is irrelevant now a days so it can't be Sakuya.

I agree with this list. They're the more dominant characters running around in the stories, though they got their own thing going on. Of course, Byakuren and Miko are next door neighbors, so their story might be interwoven.

(You)mu, Reisen, Sanae are pretty much a given only because they I guess feel around the same age type as Reimu and Marisa and are different personallity types. They've also been playable. Alice is also a pretty much a given, too.
Seija I guess for last? Purely for contrarian purposes.

Kosuzu
Star Sapphire
Sunny Milk
Luna Child
Kasen

GFW2 when?

Every stage 5 character except for the backup dancers and Shou.

If the Fairy manga is anything to go by, possibly soon.

Sanea
Sakuya
Youmu
Kasen
Reisen

I want to say Yukari as well. But she's more of a antagonist half of the time.

Poor Shou. Overshadowed by Unzan's hitbox.

As expected from the Hakurei Shrine Maiden

Youkai are for hugs and kisses, not for rape.

Youkai are evil parasites that feed on human fear and flesh. Rape is the only thing they're good for. Only idiots and apogelists believe Youkai would make good girlfriends/wifes.

My wife doesn't feed on fear or flesh.

Based Marisa

She wants my blood though. I need that to survive.

but donating blood can be good for your health

You have way more blood than you need. There's nothing wrong with giving some of it to a cute girl.

Mabye. But it's still not a very pleasant experience. And that's assuming she doesn't get her maid to extract ALL of my blood.