>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers
>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide: altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nUiFLuZgIAWuZvB-5GSG87HOV2YnVdas6cblj5b8XqA/edit#gid=0
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-BWdBY_8QoY
youtube.com/watch?v=QJn17lU_A6I
youtube.com/watch?v=SMfx-PRNino
youtube.com/watch?v=oIw1sdmRyq8
youtube.com/watch?v=G3hgWUhXXj4
youtube.com/watch?v=JyPM172CUAA
youtube.com/watch?v=iP2tmwNkicQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hWD6-x20J5A
youtube.com/watch?v=fIqKWLkm2-g
youtube.com/watch?v=oXDhfp9AcUo
youtube.com/watch?v=R9kGEgmNbTk
youtube.com/watch?v=VjraVq2r6O0
youtube.com/watch?v=WoBn04lcNmo
youtube.com/watch?v=qhAnxWSQoKo
youtube.com/watch?v=WATPOPngiTc
youtube.com/watch?v=JANWT_zpTxk
youtube.com/watch?v=UEnTOeDmsdU
youtube.com/watch?v=14gA4R4e-cU
youtube.com/watch?v=7jtO4GHFzbg
youtube.com/watch?v=4DzI1nB-REw
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZS9DCJNnpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this one is better

finally, a proper new thread.

I wonder how many people we can piss off if we made the next one with lara croft in OP pic.

wtf why didn't you do that sooner, delete this thread

haha good one guys

Mods this is the real one, burn all others, including the old one, to the ground. Hell, burn it all to the ground, /ffg/ is shit.

>three new threads because one user had to be a faggot

No more 1% moogles in raid summon. They've been upgraded to 5%. Meanwhile all the 5% moogles upgraded to 10%.

Fuck... would have saved my raid coins for this if I knew it was gonna happen.

I tried my best, okay?!

because i didn't think of it until this thread was made. ah well, we can always do it next thread or the one after.

That's not about the raid summon you retard, we'll be getting two weeks of special anniversary summons with 2 units + 1 moogle per summon. Those were unit specific before but got changed into general moogles.

That's for the Tomb Raider raid, idiot

>anniversary
30m download celebration, fuck

Men can't be christmas cakes, user. And he's already too old to be a christmas cake anyway.

>cant even do the 70 coop with randoms because they disband if there isnt 2 terra's

fuck this shit

my mistake. It's not the tomb raider raid. It's the 3 unit summon tickets we'll be getting later this month for their 30 million download campaign.

Where all my chicanos at???

>Dropped OO because I can't stand doing multiplayer every single moment of my life
>The thing to look forward to in BE is fucking Lara Croft
Wish I could go back in time and picked RK at launch. Seems to be the only decent FF mobage.

Post some of those cool RK gifs re-enacting older FF scenes so I can feel even sadder about my life choices.

lmao start pulling hoarder

Just the best playable character themes coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=-BWdBY_8QoY
youtube.com/watch?v=QJn17lU_A6I
youtube.com/watch?v=SMfx-PRNino
youtube.com/watch?v=oIw1sdmRyq8
youtube.com/watch?v=G3hgWUhXXj4
youtube.com/watch?v=JyPM172CUAA
youtube.com/watch?v=iP2tmwNkicQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hWD6-x20J5A
youtube.com/watch?v=fIqKWLkm2-g
youtube.com/watch?v=oXDhfp9AcUo
youtube.com/watch?v=R9kGEgmNbTk
youtube.com/watch?v=VjraVq2r6O0
youtube.com/watch?v=WoBn04lcNmo
youtube.com/watch?v=qhAnxWSQoKo
youtube.com/watch?v=WATPOPngiTc
youtube.com/watch?v=JANWT_zpTxk
youtube.com/watch?v=UEnTOeDmsdU

I thought they could. And he isn't too old, it's for those up to 35 right? But whatever, he can be a mildly autistic salaryman.

>people not liking OO for it's multiplayer
So is it the Virgin BE and Chad OO meme?

3rd Anniversary is coming up in a a month for global, now is a perfect time to start.

I don't think people dislike the multiplayer, it's the multiplayer grind.

>3rd Anniversary
Where did time go bros?!

Thanks for the advice I just pulled this :)

Christmas Cake traditionally applied to women around 25-28, as in that no one wants to eat a Christmas cake after December 25th. Punished Noctis is pretty much an old man compared to your average 15-17 years old anime/JRPG protags.

>two threads died because of our shitty general
just think about that a moment

Welp I'm retarded. Thanks for telling me.

>Sice will finally be added to RK
Yes... YES!!! Gonna definitely save for when she hits GL. Too bad it's only 2 new characters now, I wanted Trey.

>new difficulty added to raids
hoo boy.jpg

>Literally forces you to pull for banner characters
>Every single character event from now on will be obviously tailored so only a party with banner characters and synergy can succeed with a decent enough score
Really enjoying me that "OO is easy" meme. Pulling every banner really seems to be something within the grasp of non-whales.

Can you imagine this clusterfuck after the 35cp weapons are announced and not even having a synergy weapon 15cp will suffice?

The weak should fear the strong.

>first new Urgent mission in Comrades is a defense mission
>against a Lv81 Mutant Deathclaw

o-oh

What was the ffxv update for?

>includes the bland elevator musac that is Garnet's theme
>no Auron, Noctis, or Ignis
Time to remedy this.

youtube.com/watch?v=14gA4R4e-cU
youtube.com/watch?v=7jtO4GHFzbg
youtube.com/watch?v=4DzI1nB-REw

>Two maxed out generals at the bottom of Veeky Forums died 2 minutes before they naturally would
Truly a tragedy.

Dossiers, Royal Pack compatibility, plus the Comrades update.

>*equips my 4 fully forged + 500 atk katanas with full resistances*
>puts on the aerial assault sign that lets me air step
>spins in the air around you
pssh nothing personnel kid

>being at the bottom of page 10
They were destined for the Void.

carry me senpai

posting oc

>senpai
kys

stop reposting your unfunny garbage

Leave him alone

lmao newfag

that's just like your opinion man

nah

>him
eat shit, unfunny faggot

I don't have Terra's weapon, should I just slap WoL's on her for the event? It's at 2/3 LB.

that should be fine just make sure she is crystal strength 50

The fuck is your problem?

Pretty good. Used to be a Sonic autist so I actually get it.

same faggot

I found the ULTIMATE FLAVOR EXPERIENCE at the store today.

Did you bought your 1st 35CP armor, or are you saving for someone else's, /ffg/? I'll probably buy Terra's with the 1M points ones, I haver her gold but none of her stuff is LB once at least.

Why does your phone take 3MB fucking photos?

Will the armors stay in the shop or do they rotate? Depending on that I might just save future tokens.

lol i was at h-e-b yesterday the ramen aisle went full weeb the middle row for half the aisle is just final fantasy ramen

Mine does this shit too. So every time I post a picture from it I use an app to diminish the resolution and make it a little less painful to look at.

It's also nice to remove the headers so no one sees my shitty mobage name.

idk it won't let me take smaller ones. The smallest option is like 2000x3000 and the highest is 26000x32000

I have to use an app too, my phone has tons of editing tools but not resizing for some stupid reason.

Why is this upside down ?

I took the photo right side up !

Fucking Australians

>all of our shitposting is causing our phones to hate us

what passives should i be taking as terra? i got trance and charged meteor/meltdown and that alone puts me at 50/95

>use a key just for 2 runs to get the 100 T3 crystals to max Terra
No regr-

>only have 40 T1
Son of a bitch.

>leddit bitching at the 2M points goal because JP got them when better shit was available, and so it was easier to get lodsa points
Well, they can't just lower to amount of points needed for the last 12 tickets, and they can't buff our characters just yet, so I wonder how they'll deal with this

MONK UNLOCKED

>Cloud asks Balthier what his skills are
>literally tells them that it's shit like stealing buffs and stuff
That's pretty meta.

So are the only guard medals we can get the 5 total from hitting 1 million points in the co-op?

There's also 5 from today's login.

Nigger, either you are on board with co-op or you are not.

Everything in this game will be unlocked with co-op or gacha.

No it's not you fucking retard. Regular events also give shit.

˙ǝʇɐɯ ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ ɥɐǝʎ ʞɔnɟ˙˙˙

Regular events like? This is the regular event. Every character event from now on will be co-op.

Other than character events all you are getting is is Esper world and regular story missions, and all you are getting from those is esper mats and gems.

It's time to face that OO is a multiplayer game, the best rewards will be obtained from multiplayer events, the largest part of trials and challenges will be in co-op, and if you try to go through the game without doing all this co-op shit you will be gimping your characters more and more until the point you won't be able to do even story and esper shit.

It's time boys!

FFRK!

PULL WITH ME OUR FREE DAILY... Boys? Are you there?

>OO is a multiplayer game
shit game
dropped, I don't want to rely on shitters and the grind is fucking awful

Bye

>This is the regular event. Every character event from now on will be co-op.
Yeah, nah, you're pulling that out of your ass.

>Nigger, either you are on board with co-op or you are not.
Holy shit, you defensive faggot.
I never said I had a problem with the co-op at all, I just wanted to know what my options were for collecting the damn things.

>This is the regular event. Every character event from now on will be co-op.

Are you high. You can still solo the first 5 stages and get all the rewards. The tacked on co-op is for extra rewards you idiot.

nice kupo

>Are you high
hercules detected

New Lucii names confirmed:
- Tonitrus Lucis Caelum aka The Fierce
- Crepera Lucis Caelum aka The Rogue

Everybody has Latin names, as expected. The Rogue was so edgy even her name reflects it. Also, Ardyn officially did nothing wrong. From his Dossier:
Though Ardyn was born to become the Founder King of Lucis, fate had other plans for him. Blessed with the power to heal those afflicted with the Starscourge, he traveled the world purging the plague from their bodies by absorbing it into his own. Yet when he stood before the Crystal for judgement, it deemed him unworthy of becoming its Champion, decrying him as impure of heart.

Ardyn was cast into exile, shunned by the people who once adored him and condemned by his own flesh and blood.

Kunai (IV) here

It's true though.

SE actually rushed to bring co-op to character events earlier. in JP this Balthier event was like the previous character events.

I haven't played RK in well over a year. It's nice to see that the free dailies still aren't even worth the eight seconds it takes to pull on it.

Doesn't change the fact that you can still do the regular event the regular way(solo the 5 first stages and grind for the x30 kills if you feel like it).

shittiest part about RK tbqh
they should either make them worth it to a rate that's acceptable for like one 4 or 5* one once a month or get rid of it completely

Secret Vendor?

no, just advertisement.

The DH materia in the King Mog shop got my Olive another 74 ATK
NIIIICE

Royal Pack is up in Australia

I hope Aileen's rates aren't fucked with like Chow's

So would that be down for us regular folk?

>23 AUD
So standard 20 USD price then?

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZS9DCJNnpo

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA