masteroverwatch.com/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759289550?page=7#post-135
wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/6/65/Medic_autocappedintelligence01.wav
twitter.com/jpPlayOverwatch/status/970568463256248322
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to bully Mercy until she cries!

Reminder that Pharah is best and cutest.

My dad makes fun of me for being 20 while still being into video games, watching people play video games and still being a virgin. He routinely asks me if I've finally lost my virginity or found a girlfriend each time I come home. He emasculates me in front of my friends by saying stupid shit like "At least you guys get pussy, right?" and "Maybe you guys can set him up with some girls!" He blames democrats and "nerds" like me for the sissification of America and the West in general. I can't even blame him for raising me incorrectly because my older brother plays baseball at a D1 school while majoring in mechanical engineering.

I tried to explain to him how competitive e-sports were while I was watching Overwatch League and he asks "Aren't you a little too old for Nintendo?" This shit gets so fucking annoying and it's actually having an impact on my mental health. He actually started calling me "Virgy" in public and around other people instead of referring to me by my real name. Fuck him. I'm not the one in the wrong, right?

based dad

Lena "T.Racer" Oxton is a cute time-jumping adventurer!
I love her!

overwatch co director: Quinton Tarantino

Who's ready for an overwatch series? I know I am 8)

Reminder Brigitte hides honkers under her armor

>he is below 3500 SR in CTF

What is your excuse faggot?

>find hooker
>pay her 30$
>make pic with your dick in her mouth
>show mom
>let mom tell dad you did this to her
>win life
YEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can't argue with objective facts

>Shadman

Tracer is an entity from another dimension that devoured a pilot who was lost in a time pocket and assumed her form to seek for a way to merge our reality with it's.

I want to kiss those pouty lips.

My excuse is I don't want to add pressure to a fun mode, so fuck "competitive".

I play to have fun

fuck she's beautiful

>those eyes
>those lips
>that nose
literal perfection

Why is this korean cum drum so rude?

wait what

>not the sweaty hairy armpit version

virgin

Yes she is.

What did you do?

What did you say autismo

>literal perfection

uhh you know she's brown skinned right

Pharah and T.Racer are the most kissable girls of OW.

Anyone know the purpose of her lip gloss, aside from the obvious reason?

lol epic KILLALLNIGGERS XD

Pretty autistic

You implied you were placing your mouth on their tear ducts and sucking the liquid from their face, that sounds like harassment my man :^)

That's basically Korra with a tattoo

>shitposts on ow forums
>comes here to cry when he gets banned

are you a teenager lad

2D brown is perfection.

It's ok, I've been shutted down too because I said something about Israel on a topic where a guy asked why there's still no jewish hero.

Why is it okay to say "kill yourself you nigger faggot" on WoW but not on OW?

Most egyptians aren't even as brown as Pharah

Nobody cares about wew

I'm not crying though, just surprised. I think it was my first post on the forums as well and I only just noticed my ban because I was searching for a different email from Bliz.

A lot of Pharah pics like pic related are done in blender are they not? They seem much higher quality than SFM than the usual trash that gets made, I wish it would start happening to other girls...

OW is some kind of social justice vanguard. WoW or Heroes of the Storm are less politically correct (just check the amount of boobs in those games compared to OW).

hots also has like 12 players

>Genji can single-handedly kill an entire team by himself

Tell me again why that's allowed and why some heroes gets nerfed to oblivion.

I've just hit 3100; I had a hell of a climb at the end of season 8, having hovered around 2800 most of the time, having fallen down to ~2600 shortly before the end of S8 but then climbing like a fucker, hitting diamond again, and now I'm here. I'm still doing pretty comfortably well, but something seems off, and I'm not I can bridge the game sense gap between me and higher ranks that easily. Should I look into coaching (and do you know of any good ones), or what is worth doing instead? Just studying even more Overwatch?

tl;dr
Is coaching a meme?

I can't aim (sad face)

Too bad it's not Ana on that pic. She's hot anyway

Exactly, perfect.

Widowmaker and Mercy get plenty of Blender stuff, Sombra and D.Va get that too, although to a lesser extenct.
Mei seems to get more drawn stuff than SFM or Blender.

Jeff knows the combined volume from the autistic screeching from Genji mains would kill everyone.

The same reason Jeff and Chu are still employed solely to make us ask questions to divert our attention from some secret blizzard overlord

Why do none of the Overwatch girls wear pantsu under their skintight suits?

>those sweaty, meaty legs

>eheheh, i´m such an edgy cool guy

>edgy
I dont think you kno what that means. Let me guess, you also use "literally" in a wrong way?

Inclusiveness was always a huge factor in designing Overwatch. For some reason niggers and faggots literally can't play on characters that don't perfectly mirror their race, gender or sexuality. They need to play as a self insert. I'd be surprised if we don't soon see a fucking wheelchair hero.

Mentally disabled people can sometimes be such a burden.

Easy access.

I'd give everything to bury my face between those

>be Diamond
>3349
>nowhere fucking near Master
>somehow get matched into a Masters game
>the match is literally whoever has the best Genji/Tracer wins

>inb4 200ms
It's just a spike.

Well, fuck trying to get to Masters.
I'll stick to quick fucking play.

What is Blender?

Sweet, my tracer accuracy is finally getting above 40%.

>posting on the bliz forums
Theres your first mistake bruh

Like SFM, but much better in every way.
Although I heard it's a bit harder to use.

>hiding your name
Babby

>do placements with my brother and some friends
>I get placed at 3800
>they get placed at 2200
I had to rerank to keep playing with them.

Still tempted to try it out some day but I honestly have no clue where to get characters from

Blender is harder to work with. Although i think images as pic related are not even good. It looks like plastiline while you can achieve much better results with Blender.
It just happens that some people jumped into that software without proper knowledge about lightning just cause "it looked better".
Sadly, there are only a couple of guys who are good with it, rest of ´em get lower quality than the SFM top dogs.

>WoW or Heroes of the Storm are less politically correct (just check the amount of boobs in those games compared to OW).
True that.

The guy who made that pic I posted usually posts here, you can try asking him if you ever spot him.
He usually posts pics with the "pharah-best-girl" tag on the pic, but they have the original filename.

Defend this.
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759289550?page=7#post-135

Well as the future marches on these things will become much more commonplace, people can already make a living through Patreon with this stuff, imagine when creating several minute long well animated shorts isn't that much a hassle?

where can i see if im silenced? i cant fucking join voice chat

Got 100 more tokens from the stream lads.
What should I get this time? I already have two florida mayhem and a houston outlaws skin

Is she waiting for her master's salty milk?

>hots gets jiggle physics
>tfw the only jiggle physics in OW belong to Roadhog

>20% winrate this season

why does jeff want me to be gold?

Yes, the master being me

I only see junkrat fags spamming voice lines and I always report them.

Yes, and in exchange, she'll give her master her own, sweet milk.

If you buy shanghai zarya geguri might get her visa.

Are emotes badsport?

There should be a fat notification that you can't get rid of in the bottom left corner if you're silenced.

you basically dicked them for free, emote is fine

sensitive little snowflake aren't you?

I've been playing for over a year now spamming voice lines the whole way, all game every game, and have never been muted

>Teabagging furiously spamming HOW EMBARRASSING on every Mercy you killed in the Mercy meta
>mfw

pls respond

wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/6/65/Medic_autocappedintelligence01.wav

Wouldn't mind giving her a hand with the cardio.

It's more about encountering someone who's enough of a bitter cunt to report it rather than actually doing it.

No I just think it's funny when junkfags get silenced.

How dare people try to have fun playing video games!

what elo are you? this feels like silver bronze console gameplay

you really are fucked if you live in the EU huh? left my twitch on during random games and still didnt get shit

is this on console

>genji and mccree spamming Mada mada and After you
>just fuck them when they waddle around a corner

I live in swedenstan and I get tokens while watching on my phone, I havent had much problems to be frank

Shadman art just doesn't feel the same if it doesn't have loli, pierced anuses or any other "disgusting" fetishes

Because he's an incredibly mediocre artist who's entire "career" is predicated on being an edgy memelord.

He really toned stuff down after the law suit, I'm sure "Artist of mentally handicapped kids getting fucked by dogs" didn't do well for his character in court

Anyhow I decided for a skin already, going for gladiators Lucio

No, incredibly low sens makes it seem like people are playing with a controller though.

Was it drawing that actually underage youtuber?

twitter.com/jpPlayOverwatch/status/970568463256248322
Brigitte legendary revealed lads

Sometimes I wonder how I've never been silenced or banned when I think of how much I bully and insult people while playing.