THIS IS IT BOYS - THE FLIPPENING OUTLINED

SEE PIC - GATHER THY ETHERS WHILST THY CAN GETS THEM SUB $100.

ALSO OF INTEREST: A POSSIBLE HAPPENING
OF THE ENT ETH ALLIANCE #2 ANNOUNCEMENT SOONER THAN THE 22ND.

wew nelly

OP what makes you think this is good for ETH? Why does ETH even cross your mind? Please tell me I'm not the only one skeptical of an almost TL;DR

Nice larp story, we have these wet dream "predictions" every other week

I guess all those people that valued Bitcoin for what it is will happily put their future into a literal jewish coin!

>news
Time to sell?

People are going to switch to LTC. It's BTC except with this issue already sorted.

So let's think this through. Bitcoin's processing time gets larger. People switch to another currency that will transfer faster. Bitcoin processing times decrease as the load is shifted somewhere else. Bitcoin starts transferring faster, people start moving it around again.

Im not going to start worrying until another coin ends up being what everyone trades against.

this famalam

LTC gets a lot of shit but people forget it is as reselient as BTC and has come back from the dead many times.

I have no horse in this race but I think LTC is poised to hit home runs any time soon when normies realize what a big clusterfuck BTC has become.

Are you nuts or LTCbagholder? BTC made crazy gains in the same years LTC made none.

LTC can do everything BTC does and more. BTC will die a slow death once people realize that nothing is being done about the unconfirmed transactions and high fees.

These retards are always fun to read, have no idea what they're talking about.

>Hurr durr bitcoin can't scale
>So Eth willgo up!
>even tho eth scales100x worse
>muh sharding

topkek

Bitcoin has a lot invested in it. People aren't going to bail just because of a few weeks of transaction backlog. If it gets bad enough a scaling consensus will be worked out.

So can ETH and a hundreds of other alts and shitcoins. Welcome to crypto btw.

Friendly reminder ETH isn't a currency and was never meant to be one. ETH is a service.

Exactly. Bitcoin's relative market cap is shrinking every day.

That uses Ether (ETH) as the payment method in the service.

I begun agreeing with OP but this seems likely.

Yes, and you can redeem Chuck E Cheese points at Chuck E fucking Cheese.

made me laugh lol

I can exchange ETH directly for USD.. Why are you so butthurt?

Its function isn't to replace BTC. That would be something like Dash, Pivx, XMR, XEM, etc.

It's no joke moguls in positions of high capital are the most emotionally biased about their own company's forecasts. You see it all the time. Imagine being taken for the ride but you are the ride.

I'm glad there's a backlog. People will just go to coinbase before getting into altcoins.

that's just what they say because a network that can only run double digit transactions per second isn't a currency. it's a toy

ethereum is as much of a "currency" as bitcoin. in fact, it's more of a currency because it does 20 tps vs bitcoin's 3 tps

>BTC will die a slow death once people realize that nothing is being done about the unconfirmed transactions and high fees.

It won't and here is why:

- Once less people use BTC, it gets faster. So more people start using it until it gets slow again. Rinse and repeat.

- Once the critical mass is reached people will just be forced to adopt segwit or whatever client improves the situation. It just has to go to total shit and then people in general are ingenious at coming up with solutions.

Just wait, it is gonna be fine.

Can't wait for my altcoin to rise and take over the market

daily reminder that ETH is highly speculative and extremely centralized

ETH has already mooned another 100% growth and I'd be surprised, ETC has potential for some crazy growth still

Best bet is investing in altcoins with superior innovative tech and waiting

> Fork

Is this from 5 months ago?

>BTC will die a slow death once people realize that nothing is being done about the unconfirmed transactions and high fees.

This is the problem with tech autists dealing with finance.

> "Obviously faster, cheaper better tech has more value right guise?"

Most people buying bitcoin do not give a shit about transaction times or fees. Most of them probably don't even understand what a blockchain is.

you're a damn fool if you think ether can replace bitcoin

let me give you a quick rundown
60 million coin premine
12 millioin coins given to developers
changed consensus at first sign of trouble (DAO)
no limit for total number of coins in circulation currently at 91.5 million
centralized foundation that decides what direction to go, what do you think will happen if the CIA met with vitalik?
the CIA met with gavin andresen and went full retard trying to claim craig wright was satoshi

from ethereum.org
Ether is to be treated as "crypto-fuel", a token whose purpose is to pay for computation, and is not intended to be used as or considered a currency, asset, share or anything else.

there hasn't be a meaningful DAPP in ethereum's existence

they claim they're going to switch to PoS
no one knows when or how it's going to work

I can go on and on, but ethereum will never replace bitcoin
in fact I wouldn't be surprised if ETC passes ETH in marketcap one day

We know it's not going to be Ethereum you shitlord

You didn't read the image. Once it becomes impossible to transfer bitcoin due to the backlog, people will transfer their btc to alts. Ethereum is the largest alt (ripple isn't a cryptocurrency) and will see a huge increase.

Ether has faster transaction times and lower transaction fees, like 1/100th of the fees

Doesn't mean shit if it wasn't meant to be currency, a lot of world changing inventions were meant to do one thing and were used for another thing (i.e. dynamite, gun powder, wd-40)

Investors don't pour money in hoards into things that have already spiked and don't have any innovative tech to develop

Everything you just said contradicts any reason why Bitcoin has 29 billion market cap and people keep pouring money despite being an outdated turd.

BTC is the original so doesn't have to play by the rules.

It's a household name, even with normies. That is worth a lot and will be hard to beat, even with ETH

Iggnr'nt nocoiner here with a serious question:
> a few weeks of transaction backlog
a few WEEKS? So it currently takes WEEKS to confirm/clear a BTC transaction?!

Investors have the money no matter how stupid they are, I'd like to know why ETH is hovering around 90 and has been since a high price despite such a huge supply. The only thing I can think of is that a lot of people with money are buying and holding ETH on purpose to drive up the price.
Market cap is about the same as XRP right now, over 8 billion. I know market cap is just the circulating supply times price, but I can't figure out how the price got there.

>I can't figure out how the price got there.
Confidence

XRP is flavour of the month pump and dump shillcoin tier. ETH actually has promise

There's rumours of a possible BTC/ETH ETF being approved by the SEC

oh shit, no wonder. I'm mostly looking at the marketing here, it seems like out of all the coins ETH is the one who talked to the most people and continues to do so. The other coins are more promising technologically from what I understand, ETH is more like a blank slate, which is probably why it has such appeal.
Still trying to figure XRP out. Muh banks, yeah whatever, what does that have to do with the token itself?

watch videos on their youtube channel

ethereum is about to be the next internet

No, I think he meant a few weeks of users experiencing delays.

only for cheapskates that pay ultra low transaction fees.

Here's an example of an exponential breakaway problem. USD has the same problem with it's levels of debt, but they're playing hot potato with that. The problem is worse here because USD doesn't require every transaction be confirmed beforehand.

Think about this, it needs to play catch-up, but in order for that to happen in an exponential curve it would need to reduce a certain number of times -before confirmation rates stop happening further into the future from initiation time-, then it can start playing catch-up by reducing even further. What do you see instead? More and more of the world is using BTC.

This is going to be a problem until the currency is essentially used without verifications, and there will be scammers who take advantage. Watch out for that.

Oh so does Ethereum have a flexible blocksize that scales smoothly according to demand?

No, it does not. Monero and Aeon have that though. Also they're private, which Ethereum is not.

Sounds like people actually need to be more worried about getting into proper tech.

This is where PIVX has good potential

>mfw people aren't buying ETC

What makes ETC so great? I want to get in on the ground floor for once.

some of you guys are alright

don't be in bitcoin tomorrow

Bump for answer

Just Waitâ„¢

dao, fork, btc maximalists, shilling, will probably be on that chink exchange before eth.

Do your research.

>t. increasingly anxious cuckcoin holder

Selling everything I have, if BTC sinks everything sinks along with it