HUMANIQ

Redpill me on Humaniq.

I'm willing to drop 1 BTC in if its worthy.

Other urls found in this thread:

smithandcrown.com/icos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

memecoin

shill coin

send it here

398zoXUFuQEP9FPjeV8396F2w1utGmDeWr

Just put 6 gorillion dollaridoos in to help my fellow african peoples enter the free market heh

Mooning tomorrow

Yea because all those Africans will contribute big league with all their dirt and mud pies. It's a fucking stupid ass idea. It's meant to funnel money from you, to worthless third world shitskins

user is correct. There is a reason they are "unbanked"...

WE WUZ KRYPTO N SHIIEET

Literal money gathering scheme trying to pull normies in by playing the "oh those poor minorities" card.
Could honestly go either way based off their PR and media presence.

This looks so evil lol

Why do you faggots wait until after the ICO?

smithandcrown.com/icos/

you might make money off of other investors piling in just because its trendy and has a social justice theme but more than likely its a scam overall and those gourd-wearers won't see a dime

Everyone keeps saying "scam coin" yet vitalik himself is backing it. Get in before the moon mission starts.

Kike coin with a twist of Kangs

Total KANGZ and Russkie scam.

>Is backing it"
Retweet from six months ago is not what I see as "backing".

Trump just reacted to this new shitcoin

Vitalik is virtue signalling. He's an astute businessman who must pretend to care about social issues in pursuit of the moon and beyond.

Regardless of what's Vitalik doing, SOMETHING'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW TO IT

I'll be on the moon looking down at you guys :) gonna be a nice view from the moon. Still have time to hop on he rocket

Guess we'll be neighbours

dropped 2 btc on it.
see you on the moon

My problem with is just how uneducated and poor those people are.

I think it's a novel idea, even if they each banked $10, it'd fucking be something.

It's like how P&G are moving into China and India. They make less on margin per product, but they're tapping into a market of a billion poor people. Just skimming off the top and establishing a presence in more destitute countries nets them a pretty fat profit.

My problem though, is getting these people to bank. The majority are not educated enough and not earning enough to consistently bank. Sure they'll by useless shit like poor people always do, but look at inner-city banks in America, they are fucking struggling to get nogs to move money from the trap into the community banks.

I see exactly what they're trying to do, and I'm probably going to dip my toes in, but I severe doubts there's enough infrastructure for this to be a project lasting more than a couple small pumps over the next 5 years.

they don't give a fuck about poor people they will bank on them and I am fine with it because it will succeed and fill my pockets with monies

Pfft, I don't give a fuck about poor people either.

I see HOW the idea can make money, but whether or not it CAN within a decent span of time is another thing entirely.

And there's a real possibility this may just be another virtue-signaling scam a la Kony 2012.

Its designed for third world shitholes filled with pajeets, dindus and mudslimes, if that isnt a redflag for you.

>product for "unbacked" dirt farmers
>needs a smartphone

billion of peoples
I live in Europe and every fucking shitskin from Africa got a smartphone they don't all live in fucking mud huts idiot. Also, they corporate with china to hand out cheap smartphones to exploit idiot Mutombo's. I am okay with this. 10x moon next month

I hope a lot of you go ahead and throw your money at gibsdemdat coin, I'll have a lot of fun mocking you in a few weeks.

time for a

new thread

but aren't those Africans already banking? rn 4-5 billion people have smartphones which leaves 2-3 without. i'd guess those 2-3 greatly overlap with the "unbanked"

It only takes one good article from major news outlet about their cause, and the price will spike. They started offering their coin like 3 days ago, and they got accepted straight into Bittrex and Liqui, which does not happen to shitty projects. They will be on Poloniex next and even bigger exchanges later. They offer instant coin transfer, which is a huge bonus and they are marketing it to the unbanked people world-wide, and they are around 2,000,000,000 of them. Google trends are going up for this coin, and more people are putting in money into it. It is relatively new, and it has a solid start IMO. I put in 1 BTC in it, because it will not go down. The project is good quality and they are working hard on it. I am personally talking to their people. I expect it to hit 1$ mark this summer. It sells a coin for around 6 cents now, I think. Good bet. Anyone interested in stepping up the crypto game, add me on skype: CryptoAnna

It has already gone down by 5% while you were typing this.

It happens to all new coins. Devs sell some to keep boosting the projects. Expenses. Use brain. Humaniq is a good projects. Cheers.