/PMMM/ - Magia Record Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story

Previous:Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android w/o Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5
>Latest Chink APK (1.3.5)
mega.nz/#!YjY2gADa!v7L4N2RnPaV_n3jawO0f37eE4_bCLassKVo83BUzaC8
Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Menu and Story Translations:
pastebin.com/tZzSUEPS
>How to get Moemura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Wikis:
pastebin.com/q9ExjnrL

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

Voice Actors List:
pastebin.com/nB5xxz5G
OST rip:
mega.nz/#F!paJV0Dpb!Ftva6xpIvcdkjtpoYvY3aw

Ongoing events
>Fully Voiced Main Story Chapter 2 and Challenge.
>Mitama's Special Training ~Alina & Hinano Chapter~ (3/12 14:59 JST)
>Hinano Miyako 5* Unlock
>Alina Gray Pickup Gacha
Recently released
>Alina Grey (4* Forest Attack Unit AABBC) (3/12 14:59 JST)
Recent Memoria
>4* Stance on Art
>3* A Fine Day to Cool Down
>3* Latest Work: Alina's Kusouzu (Alina only)
Upcoming Memoria
Lawson Event Memoria (3/9 16:00 ~ 12/31 23:59 JST)

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.

Bind your account!

I'm sorry I broke your thread, /pmmm/, I still love you!

Madoka is the cutest.

Homura my wife and we're happily married!

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife and only mine, forever. I make her the happiest.

ほむらちゃんはあたしの嫁だ!

I guess two wides in one picture was simply too much to handle.

Don't worry, it wasn't your fault.

what the fuck is this shit

art

Who the fuck drew this, Alina?

while drunk

JC X JD appreciation post

but Madoka makes her the happiest.

>そう、みふゆの体は最高なワケ! 女性としての曲線も柔らかさも精巧で、100時間ぐらいデッサンしても構わないぐらいだカラ!

Alina is gay and has her priorities right.

Sis X Kiss

Why are they eating such large pocky sticks?

practice

go to bed user.

What if there is a 3rd sister that they didn't knew about?

world domination

>Mifuyu
>Probably slept with Yachiyo and other team members a thousand times before joining Magius
Does that mean Karin is a used slut like Mifuyu?

Yachiyo is a kissless virgin who kept ruining the mood when Mifuyu tried countless times to pop her cherry, Tsuruno is pure, and even magic cant get Momoko laid

List of girls in this game who have had relations:

Iroha
Yachiyo (against her will)
Rena
Tsukuyo
Tsukasa (against her will)
Mifuyu
Touka
Alina
Karin
Tart's Soul Gem
Riz's Soul Gem
Zenobia

Sasuga AquaHomu, the breaker of legs.

Should i try to get more alina slots?

Or should i wait for a future limited?

Do you care about PVP or limit breaking My Bible? If so, yes. If no, no.

i may care about pvp if the damn thing gives rewards during ranked.

I kind of want to go for 3 but I'll probably end up getting another Momoko.

Better than Kirika.

everyone is better than kirika.

except oriko

Not really a fair comparison, since Oriko is a 3*. Oriko was left.

Wasn't Kirika good in rankings?

That shit is outdated, more or less.

Alina's design is GOAT

>230k team
>win in one turn with Tart blast chain
wtf I'm worshiping the Christian god now

She's annoying but not unkillable.

special collab when?

What are the chances of us getting a collab with Fate? I know fgog says our game is similar to their's but I've never bothered playing it.

Beats me, I just wanted to post a picture of Ilya at her cutest.

Where would normal Ilya, no zwei form, stand in terms of fighting potential among the megucas?

tl;dr on her powers?

Blowing things up with beam and energy ball spam, occasional signs of creativity with mana and some indication of potential for battle (though this may be due to her MCness). Can also shift from high level offensive power to defensive protection in nearly an instant.

Now that I think about it, she'll probably fall just a tad under Mami. She can probably match Mami's firepower output, but lose due to the difference in their experience. I'm sure she can take out most of the other megucas though.

If you include her Include/Installs, I don't think any of the normal megucas stand a chance.

i see.

looks interesting.

She is also the cutest lolibait in a long time.

well, her and the dark skinned slut one.

I would like a crossover, it would be hilarious, even more if they shove in madokami/homucifer or even tart being fate and all.

Bang Dream! Girls Band Party is getting an English release soon. There's a bunch of Meguca Voices in the game.

I'm way too invested in my current meguca collection to restart even if MagiReco did get an English release.

Same.

There is no way if I start over I'd be able to amass the collection of SSRs I have now.

I highly doubt that MagiReco will get an EN version at the current rate. Then again stranger things have happened like T7s opening a TH server.

One preconception they'll have to overcome, if MagiReco gets a EN release, is that the spin-offs will never be as good as the anime. That seems to be the one thing detracting people from getting into MagiReco. While they have a point- whether MagiReco is as bad as the others depends on how much you like the MagiReco story.

Me personally, I think even if MagiReco is supposed to be stalling for time they will not have a Rebellion sequel ready by 2020.

I don't see why anyone would want to replay a year or more of content.

The draw isn't the amazing storytelling of the original, it's the cute girls, both from the main series and the OC donut steels. I'm quite enjoying the game solely based on that. I'd expect the sequel in 2021 or 2013-- a decade from the TV series or Rebellion, respectively.

I would be very surprised if MagiReco isn't getting a EN release considering the huge EN fanbase(and many of them are EOPs) of Madoka and it's Aniplex.

Archer Homura when

It's too early to say whether the storytelling is as great as the original. They've only just reached the complication with 3/5 of Nanami Family joining Magius.

What I will say is that there's nothing in the story so far that makes it seem as bad as say Kazumi or Suzune let alone Rebellion. There's nothing in the story so far that has made it seem offensively bad.

And how much of the EN fanbase are/will play it? My point is a lot of the EN fanbase seems to be turned off by the idea of spinoffs because they think they are very bad and worse than the anime.

However if you still like Madoka you have to suck it up and accept this is all you've got unless you want to get into say PTD because of the Madoka collab.

>What I will say is that there's nothing in the story so far that makes it seem as bad as [...] Rebellion
You're a fucking dunce.

Rebellion is widely regarded as one of the worst movie sequels in anime.

Set Hinano as leader of my pack. Damn this leveling up is going pretty good. Is there an EXP bonus for Leaders?

Right under Char's Counterattack

There are a bunch of hidden leader bonuses like more card draws and more exp after battle.

>widely regarded

Loud minority

Annoyingly loud.

>Loud Minority
You mean Silent Majority but I digress. What was so 'good' about Rebellion?

More like overwhelming consensus. It's been aggressively hated by everyone since it came out. It's why everyone hates Homura now.

I was permanently turned off from the Madoka fandom after Rebellion happened and took a 4 year hiatus. I came back because of MagiReco.

I also found out that during my absence the fandom became a lurking ground for a certain insane person but that is another story.

>Silent

Are you seriously trying to claim that people who don't like rebellion are quiet about their dislike? That's beyond laughable.

I'm not going to get into an argument about the merits of the movie, because, I don't know, I'm not 14 anymore. But if you're throwing out words like 'widely regarded' and 'silent majority', you probably have some hard numbers to back it up. Care to share some of it?

Is Kuro her witch form? A HGW event would feel weird when QB can already do pretty much everything, except if QB is controlling 7 magical girls to get wishes from his race.

Even it will only be a small part of fans will be into it(just like JP) considering the fanbase size it's still relatively big, and you never know how good/bad it will be unless you actually try the market.
I am not even a fanatic Madoka fan (The only spinoff I have read is TDS) but I am still playing this, mobage is just way easier to get into than manga.

These right here are the real problem with the Madoka fanbase. It’s no longer possible to tell who is shit posting and who is legitimately retarded.

The people who like Rebellion, Homura, Nagisa, or anything else it brought to the series is the retard.

>He doesn't like what I like
>He must be shitposting!
Okay.

>The people who like Rebellion, Homura, Nagisa, or anything else it brought to the series is the retard.
>The people... is the retard.

>I am not even a fanatic Madoka fan
Me too. I think the gameplay itself is important too. I tried both magireco and kirara fantasia, and find magireco the go to choice because of its easier combat system. Kirara is just too complicated. I still missed the room in kirara though.

I think that's most every fan base.

But seriously, it's probably just this guy

welp

I for one think that rebellion slip the fanbase in 3 parts of almost equal size.

Like 85% hated it and prefer it wasn't canon, and if they got a sequel would only want Homura to suffer a painful end and have everything she ruined restored. It ruined the series ending.

I don't care if you liked Rebellion. I hated it but if you can't explain why you liked it and seriously dismiss anyone who hated it as either a retard or shitposter then damn, that's something else entirely.

Cool stats, bro.

You can hate Rebellion as much as you like, but saying 'majority' hate it is just plain retard just like

This is my first post here, chill.

without any source your words mean nothing.

Make any thread or ask any anime community anywhere about Rebellion and they'll tell you they hated it and laugh at anyone who says it's good, because they have no reasons other than they liked the fanservice or edgy evil cunt Homura.

>I hate thing and everyone else agrees with me
>source: my ass

We need to stop derailing this thread every time someone talks about rebellion.

>I don't like it, therefore it's bad!
Rebellion has been broken down and spoonfed so many times that people are sick of explaining it. It's especially a waste of time when there's a high volume of very dedicated shitposters. If you're incapable of doing basic literary analysis to understand the narrative and themes of the movie, then it's easier to call you a retard and lump you in with shitposters instead of retreading the same discussions over and over again.

In actuality, and I guess I'll admit it here, I have 74 phones and have spent the last 5 years trash talking rebellion on /a/. It's literally all me.

Sorry to deceive you, I was just having fun.

>But if you're throwing out words like 'widely regarded' and 'silent majority'
I don't know about the other guy, if he actually thinks that is true but I used the term 'silent majority' as a joke.

At least we got the cake song out of it and Asumin in Meguca. Other than that I'd like to pretend Rebellion never happened.

The only things I dislike about Rebellion is Nagisa and how confusing it was on the first watch.

Nagisa is a good narrative device, but a worthless character.

>confusing
Homura decides she wants Madoka to herself and nothing else matters and ruins everything. It's not hard to understand at all. It having depth is a meme.

And you deserve a pencil in your eye for spamming this board with the same narrative day in and day out.

I hope the continuation of Rebellion is where Homura kills Madoka conceptually and becomes the God of the new world.

brainlet

This is the first time Rebellion has come up in like 4 months. Not my fault people have bad taste and like it.

Which is exactly why I don't like her. I have no reason to care about her.

What is the best spot for potions? Extra 6?

I don't care for her either, but she has a positive contribution overall to the story.

What you decide to post is entirely your decision, and that was a terrible and cowardly way of trying to shift blame.