Habbening

habbening

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DELETE THIS!!!

BTC is breaking charts daily. Sorry, you shit TA only works for stocks. Crypto is a whole new game.

Reversion to the buy zone? It might go downward in trend a bit once it does that, but doesn't necessarily imply a crash coming. I don't trade crypto btw, so unbiased view.

alright, see you at 1200

Here we go again.

actually TA is useless and doesn't even work on stocks

Going to buy more at 1200. Goal is to hoard 21BTC. You are stupid if you don't think BTC will hit 100k

>board that is filled with moon mission threads
>none of them even realize then theyre already in lunar orbit
houston, we have a problem

>TA works

Fuck they look too similar. I dont like this. Im hodling tho. Fuck yall negroids.

I think if any significant dip does truly happen, it won't last very long. There are too many people wanting to get into bitcoin.

Who the fuck wants to buy $1800 bitcoin? Are you high?

DO NOT BUY THE DIP

I'm talking about the 'Capitulation' part of the example graph

Don't catch a falling knife

>predicting the market
faggot

>TA
>Not useless mumbo jumbo

>calling it a market
>laughingwhores.jpg

This chart implies bitcoin has institutional investors or the public at this point. Which is very minimal if any.

If you bring up bitcoin to any random person the usual response is they "heard of it before" or "don't understand it at all."

Two months ago
>who the fuck wants to buy $1200 a bitcoin? are you high?

How the hell you going to post a 14 day chart and compare it to some meme chart that clearly has a much, much longer timeline they includes some data points which can't happen in 14 months, let alone days?

Bitcoin doesnt break for lunch.

Bitcoin doesnt close the market.

It trades 24x7, all around the world.

So any trends that you see cannot be held to a traditional timeline. Things happen much faster on crypto.

Yeah totally why not just $100,000 for 1.

The guy makes sense. Marginal increases are healthy for the long term. Big spikes are pump and dumps.

Did you just contradict yourself by posting a sensible comment from the past. Lel.

bitcoin is becoming filled with hedgefunders with a large sum of money in it that can manipulate the market to their advantage and scare away regular people

luckily the Japanese has a 54% stake in bitcoin and I don't think they are the ones constantly selling their coins to cause downfalls, it's these scumbag Americans investors with large sums of money in their portfolios. Americans have a 23.51% stake in bitcoins and it's always coming from them I imagine scewing around. Luckily they can only cause 25-30% at the most to pull out at one time. So you will never see a total collapse of more than $500-$600.

the more people from other countries start joining and buying bitcoin lowering american's stake in it, the more safer it will become to invest in..

Sometimes I feel like this is just one big pyramid scheme at we are at the top of the pyramid.

It kinda is. Value doesnt go up until you shill normies into buying

It's still too early. Everyone's going to jump in the wagon once BTC reaches $2k. The first ones to get into the wagon are the smart ones, second the rich, and the third are the working force with common sense in their brain. If a person lives in a 3rd world country has less than 0.05BTC in their wallet today, they will get rich within the year.

I honestly don't see that happening. The pressure over 2k is going to be greater than it is now.

if it regressed to the mean on that chart it would be higher than 1200
you nogs

Crypto moves much much faster, it doesn't matter

Alright boys, time to cash out if you want to make some coin.

Or Hodl. That will also do.

Oh thank God, I thought it was the real stock market

Whether it makes sense to you or not doesn't change the fact that it was dead wrong.

>tfw want to put more money into cryptos but this crash could happen any day now

>Everyone expecting a crash
>Millions of dollars sitting on the side lines waiting to buy
>People buy in as soon as it dips
>There's too much of a huge cushion of money to crash

>sell out because of fear of crash
>pumps another couple of hundred dollars for no reason

This is what will happen knowing my luck.

>The guy makes sense.
In nocoincucks heads he did the right thing.

op you ae a motherfucking fudder

I was going to buy some BTC but then it started skyrocketing for no reason. Its too volatile and I have a gut feeling this is a bubble of some kind. I doubt its gonna dip below 1k again any time soon but I think its gonna dip to sub 1500 levels soon.

LMAO. This fucking bubble chart is ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS for predicting the future. It's only use is in hindsight. Never post this meme again OP.

this lol

Should we cash out to FIAT, or put it in some other coin?

Makes me lol everytime when I see it. Same threads were made when BTC dropped to ~900 from 1200. This shit will keep rising to 100k and maybe even more. We are all going to be fucking rich guys.

>This shit will keep rising to 100k and maybe even more. We are all going to be fucking rich guys.

>fags that don't even understand basic statistics
Do you even realize how HFT and computer based algorithms work?

You are both absolutely dead retarded. Don't you realise that if you sell those peaks and buy again when its lower, you make money EVERY FUCKING TIME?

You can go long on a stock or currency simply by continously trading within it. Most of us here are absolutely certain BTC and other cryptocoins will keep rising for a long time, but why not take the same and do some easy short-mid term trading? Aslong as you keep selling and buying you will be safe and not miss any jump in price

Let's short the old man of crypto into a peaceful death then

I was criticizing the constant use of the bubble phases chart as if you can use it to predict the future. Is it smart to sell on those big peaks and buy the dip? Sure, but if you actually believe that you're entering the fear and capitulation stages of a bursting bubble, NO.

He was a good coin. The first of many and he will be missed.

F

What is the best way to invest in BTC and other cryptos in Canada?

>some other coin
alt coins exist for the sole reason of siphoning bitcoins from the unsuspecting

when bitcoin goes down, it's going to take all of them with it

speaking of which, bitcoin is rolling over into the final plunge right now

No it wasn't lel, he is actually pretty correct. He just said that at that time bitcoin was overpriced, he never said it will stay at 15$

Either a salty nocoiner or a faggot trying to scam us into selling btc so he can buy more

Kys m8

Yes, even you.

>yfw one btc is worth 100k in 10 years

i dont buy into bubbles, let alone at their peak and i only invest in things that produce income m9

im here for the incoming meltdown. at some point the realization will hit that the chutes arent going as you re-enter the atmosphere from your moon mission

>btc mempool sitting at 87k unconfirmed transactions on a SUNDAY night (this should be @ or near zero)
>transaction expire time has been lengthened to 2 weeks recently in a core update (has always been 3 days before)
>fresh off a string of ATHs
>mfw every motherfucker holding bitcoin is going to try to panic sell next week but most people will never have their transaction confirmed at all b/c they won't send $10 tx fess and they will have to wait 2 weeks for the tx to drop from the mempool so they can attempt to resend it just to wait 2 weeks again

Nice load of FUD. Tell us about your shorting gains.

don't shoot the messenger bro, the numbers speak for themselves
blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

I don't have the risk appetite for shorting but it's probably a smart thing to do, not even taking into account that the network is going to fail - btc is due for a correction

I feel like it's coming too. It grew too fast and now it's stagnant. Seems like it can only go down from here. I'm guessing back down between $1200-$1400

>there are unconfirmed transactions
This is what happens when a cryptocoin is getting used. Other cryptocoins don't suffer from this because guess what: nobody gives a fuck about no cryptocoin except bitcoin.

Pay the fees or enjoy your pajeetcoins if you can't wait for further scaling.

>been telling Veeky Forums for a literal week that BTC was going to drop back to $1200

how many of you listened?

no shit you drone. except right now the backlog is unprecedented. this is the first time in the history of bitcoin we will start a new week with an already severe backlog and drive even more people into alts.

Perhaps...a new paradigm?

pay the fee or join pajeetcoin

now is probably a good time to turn that into ETH

Haha bitcoin is still eating a dick. I told you fags it was overpriced.

How are we even close to the "public" stage? First of all crypto is not a mainstream currency. True, we have received an influx of cryptonoobs in the last month, however crypto still isn't used for everyday transactions by the average joe. We're talking about crypto being used for international bank transactions, online shopping etc. Once it really hits public then crypto will really skyrocket.

I say we're on the border of Institutional Investors and Public

>$5 fees are now the norm
>actually using bitcoin to make real purchases means paying the cost of your coffee in fees

bitcoin right now is useless to 99% of businesses that would even consider accepting cryptocurrency. t-thanks core devs

Pretty much everyone who doesn't live under a rock has heard of bitcoin. Don't fool yourself. $1700 is a joke and it's going to keep falling.

>i don't think
>so you never

this is an amazing FUD thread

sage

>bitcoin begins its drop from return to normal to fear stage, exactly as predicted
>FUD

bitcoin is for rich oligarchs to move capital into the capital B blockchain in a decentralized way

pay fee or join pajeetcoin