SHILL BOARD

YOU DUMPSTER KEKS DIDN'T SEE THIS.

How do you know this board is full of niggercuckcoins and cuckshillcoins of the week? No one is holding expanse. You literally could of doubled your money in the span of 2 hours you fucking faggot niggers. Why is no one talking about this? Because this board is full of faggots hoping bitbean and posw save them from NEETdom.

suckstart a shotgun you fucking morons.

im here like 24/7 and this place has yet to time any shitcoin mooning...and bitbean...never forget

Can't argue that, fampai.

Veeky Forums is p shit but I don't know where else to go honestly.

twitter, all the top guys shilled this before it mooned.

same with amp, xcp, rads, flo, countless others, gtfo offf Veeky Forums seriously this place is onl good once in a blue moon.

Who are all the top guys?

Who are the people you follow on twitter?

@JackyVanm
@ThisIsNuse
@VerthagOG
@Crypto333
@jakelong32years
@Alttrade
@Fatih87SK
@Dennahz
@CryptoYoda1338
@cryptowilson
@SecretsOfCrypto

This is just a handful. Seriously start following these guys and you'll make far more than if you just lurk Veeky Forums. This place is satirical most of the time.

Dude did you know if you invested in Dominos, Apple, Google, Facebook and Netflix back in 2008 you could be a quadrillionaire right now?

Jesus, you hindsight 20/20 faggots should literally just off yourself.

Thanks bro, will check them out.

Thanks. I knew about Yoda and Secrets, but the rest are new to me.

I made 11% off of this I ain't complainin.

>tfw bought bitbean at 14.

Followed all of them; thanks senpai.

you got more?

Thanks senpai

I wanted to buy this yesterday because of Veeky Forums shilling, but had no spare funds and didn't want to sell other assets at a 1 - 2% loss...

Followed all
Thanks user

lmao fking verthag and shits - stating things after they have occoured. congratz on them having eyes

bitbean is literally the best currency out there right now. you are just jealous you didn't invest while it had its' gains bro

You're gonna needs these

Oh great, now all Veeky Forumsniggers are just going to shill whatever bullshit those guys tell them

>ETH never happened
>pivx never happened
>XRP never happened
How long have you been here, a couple weeks?

>you're gonna need these
>pic named kneepads
>no kneepads

I missed my opportunity. I'm a fucking idiot.