Xby general

Trade speculation

Pajeets not welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

gereportscee.com/post/150159877811/hungarian-physicist-wins-ges-global-challenge
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VnweayYyhlQ
borzalom.hu/static-list.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pE_CR_ZX0Z0&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

575 blocks til we see the cards, then it's either pump or dump

I own 0 coins

But fancy the coin

you have a few hours to decide, you can always get in after the 50k of course, but should it actually work it could pump hard, should it be a scam well you've saved your money

Honeslty im concered 100 xby transaction fee. All going tobthe one running node. Why so high unless clevwr as fuck way to rake in xby to dump

Meanwhile 150 million are locked in nodes that are notbyet running

Yeah I agree that part is reasonably justified, kind of, remember this was built recently and at a price of 1 satoshi, 100's been peanuts for most of the time and would have been no easier than just buying those coins. As for the 150MM in nodes it isn't exactly locked, it can still be moved but that breaks the node, it is a strong fucking incentive for node holders not to dump though which is why I'm keeping an eye on their movements

heres whats going to happen if this is a scam

>no sign of the statics, probably some talk of tweaks or something or even that they're working yet none of us have any way to verify, eventually people will start to call bullshit and dump
>some node owners might bail then too, many will probably hang on just in case and fear 'breaking' their node, eventually dump
>marketing guy, who would clearly be the mastermind, will eventually have some sob story about how borzos vanished and fucked him over as well, but luckily he was still in other cryptos so could still lambo.

This is confirmed to be the dev of Xtrabytes

gereportscee.com/post/150159877811/hungarian-physicist-wins-ges-global-challenge

anything other than that bit of code to confirm?

email him and ask

would rather speculate as to why he'd put his name to it yet never come out and say so anywhere else, would have 1000x the impact of the marketing guy.

speculate then dickhead, or just email him and he will confirm it. you fucks are always looking for something to be wrong always. you want scams you want failure because your fucking either nocoiners or latecoiners. take your ass juice stick it in a fucking e-cig and vape it shitbreath

Re: [ANN] XtraBYtes - The Proof of Signature Blockchain Revolution
Today at 06:07:45 AM
Quote from: nevillebartos on Today at 04:32:11 AM
Do static nodes need to be open and running at 50k?

There will not be any STaTiC nodes running until after the SPECIAL GENESIS BLOCK has been completed. Please see the release from 2 nights ago.

Thank you!

don't give me this shit fucknuts i've been doing this since early BTC, and it's not hopes and fucking dreams that got me the money to burn on projects like this, of course i'm looking for things that don't smell right, this is a very tough coin to judge.

So what the fuck does that mean? We know static comes on after 50k, just over 500 blocks to go

> take your ass juice stick it in a fucking e-cig and vape it shitbreath

That is one of the most imaginative insults I've read lately. Kudos!

No, its not.

Our dev was coding his own os in the 80s when he was 12 years old, this guy is only 29

Ok guys, This is fucking legit.
We confirmed yesterday that he registered his website under Zoltan Szabo. people even emailed him. His user name is borzalom, this is a hungarian name.

He probably didn't want people to know his true identity.

Off to the fucking moon. Man I finally got in early. FUCK YES

kek yeah i'll pay it. seriously though, i've taken the bet on this project and we've got a pretty major milestone looming which could be the make or break, the time to get in or out is now / the next few hours

What's up with the wallet status delayed shit on YoBit? I'm reeing the fuck out

Did you stupid enough to believe that?

This is just a scheme from himself and Marketing guy to conceal his identity you dumbfuck. And I don't really mind that because He just protect his privacy in case this project goes south so He won't be called scammer.

But he forget to use his personal email for his website.

All wallets are delayed on yobit, even BTC. Check it yourself.

The have already said nothing special happens at exact 50 k cause it came faster than predicted. They just weren't ready.

That didnt say that nothing will happen, just that it could be a slow process, depending on how smoothly it all goes. "Its not just like flicking a switch"
Maerketing guy has really been trying to emphasis the early stages that this coin is in, Zoltan has been working his ass off, but theres still a lot of developing and testing to do. They admit this coin really blew up fast

Its all experimental, be patient, hold strong and dont invest what you cant lose

More info: m.youtube.com/watch?v=VnweayYyhlQ

Oh i know that. Many people just seem to expect some miracle at exactly 50 000 blocks. Suddenly everything would work an lis at bittrex and what not.

Seriously FUCK the marketing guy.

This is not how you handle FUD.

Seriously, Fuck him.

This project will be a failure because of people like him and I'm holding 1 million XBY.

Fuck.

A dump will occur when the static nodes are locked in, because people will have no need to buy xby.

so just HODL.

He is very amateurish, yes.

Let's just hope for the best and be aware it's very possible, likely even, that it will flop hard. Be prepared to lose money on this. It's one of those situations where I sincerely hope to be mistaken.

>would rather speculate
what a moron

Wtf are you on about? This is a normal answer.

Btw he talked about fudders meaning guys like you

Seriously you are one of the lowest scum on earth trying to spread panic on a chinese cardboard folding board

How pathetic can you be?

Did you even know what causing that replies?

One guy just ask how many coin borzalom has, that's the question.

That's not even a FUD but that fucker lose his shit over trivial stuff.

Yeah, I'm holding 1,1 mill XBY and I'm FUDding this shit.

Makes perfect sense.

Dumb Fuck.

And he answered it so whats the problem? Weird that people like you are who were spreading they somehow bought 100's of millions of coins without pumpin the price at 1 sat

And then you ask him how many coins they have implying the same thing just in a more subtle manner

He answered your annoying shit and you try to make some more panic out of it

Like i said you are pathetic and have a very sad life to spent your time like this

The other reply to your post is prob a proxy haha wow

Come back when you have some actual information about the project and stop wasting everyones precious time because your life might be worthless but ours is not

You tell those FUDers!
I think XBY has found their new marketing guy!

Um...they didn't take it and run, right?

You either lack basic reasoning and investing skills or you're being dishonest.

Trying to make money in investing also means recognizing its risks inherent to it. Trying to convince others to blindly adhere to an inherently risky venture is either : 1) an immoral way of trying to make fast money if done conscientiously or 2) spreading your ignorance if done unconsciously.

Hoping for something does not mean having blind faith in it. I personally want this project to succeed since I invested some money into it. I am however quite aware it has a high chance of flopping at some point. I don't want to sugar coat it either.

How can i be sure that i registered the node right?
I did everything like the autistic marketing guy showed in his video and got the paper and all but how can i be sure its working?

How do i open the node, with the cmd window again or what?

check that it appears in: borzalom.hu/static-list.html

Whats the STaTiC human readable name attached to it and ill tell you if its been added to the list

It's there, thank you.

You're probably right, however nobody said this will make you rich overnight, it's a long term investment coin, however when everything gets ready such as the white paper, more people for the team, etc, it should stabilize. Probably autumn - winter is when that takes place until then it's only logical that nothing big will happen.

alright where we at boys, 409 statics registered and just over 300 blocks to go... but, now we don't expect any big reveal at 50k?

looks like a few big players stumping up
>STaTiC human readable name:SXBY15
>STaTiC human readable name:CCN25
>STaTiC human readable name:REM7
>STaTiC human readable name:JDMAX

fucken CCN man, mothersfuckers 60 grand deep in this....

>60 grand deep

25 nodes at 1 sat is only 1.25 btc. They've more than made back what they invested.

It's still 60k of value he's tied up in nodes. And look I understand it wouldn't be feasible to try and dump that all at once, but no one touched that 6BTC buy wall earlier for a clean 220x profit

How do i turn on my node and do i need to?
Do i just use the cmd window like before or what?

It's not worth 60k...

Do you not look at the order books?

So you're saying he would never be able to offload all of that?

Need to get to bed as I have a big day tomorrow, will be getting up a bit early to catch up on all this.

Any other Aussies holding this?

yap probably some of the most advanced australians atm

Yeah mate, I've got myself a node

>wake up to 476 nodes
Holy shit its lit

I hope we reach the 500 nodes
~ one hour left till block 50k

Operatiom Bittrex Get has begun

BITTREX NOW

wow great logo. mind if i save it?

that's the official logo senpai

i like this meme

youtube.com/watch?v=pE_CR_ZX0Z0&t=1s

watch how to here, dont get the wallet you want to turn into a node above 500.100 coins or else it wont work

XBY memes will be the currency of the future

you can't make nodes anymore

So I edited the config file, put it inside the "deposit" wallet folder and executed the "static node" wallet. So is that all to turn it online? How/where do I see that it's actually working or not or is there a step I missed/made a mistake in?

You can't make nodes anymore

My node was already made and registered days ago I'm asking how to put it up online.

If it's registered it will be somewhere on this list: borzalom.hu/static-list.html
Just control-f and search for what you named it

I'm thinking this shit ain't gonna trough again hard if you want to buy wait till it dips a bit and fukn BUY BUY BUY

Bittrex or Polo?

Unironically moon?

i had my doubts about xby but i think this is a signal guys.

3 exchanges?
3 times the value
what is kek telling us!

Nodes will be sellable one day. What price do you set for them considering their limited availability and special privileges?

Personally I think they will be about 1m per node.

Is it worth buying id you don't have the node?

depends how much you are willing to buy

>gereportscee.com/post/150159877811/hungarian-physicist-wins-ges-global-challenge
1.1 mill and 0 nodes KEK

The fee is going to be scaleable and network fees are split equally between all static nodes

wow this didn't dump on news? ok this might be more legit than first thought. why do they have so many logos though what the slack? do devs talk in the slack

why would you dump the future world reserve currency

>gereportscee.com/post/150159877811/hungarian-physicist-wins-ges-global-challenge

>tfw had 800.000 XBY
>tfw sold them all
>tfw I'm not going to the moon

Is it time to suicide guys...?

what news?