I have $500

Tell me the best way to at least double this in a few weeks

Open to illegal ideas

>inb4 work

Open to crypto, don't just shill a coin though tell me why it's a solid investment.

>Open to illegal ideas
Literally sell drugs.

Buy a gun, become a bandit.

>He hasn't brought any beans yet

Would have to be quick sale cause I don't know anyone in this city. Could probably sell codeine syrup for x3 profit.

Why should I buy bean though?

Humaniq (HMQ) coin. They bring banking to the unbanked 2 billion people. HMQ transfers funds instantly. They started exchanging coins 2 days ago, straight on Bittrex and Liqui, because they are so good. Soon to be added on Poloniex and other major exchanges. Only prospective coins start off like that. There is contreversy going on against them, its just because there are black people on their team. Business remains business. It will take only 1 WSJ article to take Humaniq to the moon. It is the best best in short term. Long term go Bitcoin.

We wuz crypto and shit

Beans are gonna moon desu

Litecoin shooting past 33 by next week should be a nice gain

WUZ

>open to illegal ideas

You asked for it OP
>Rob a few stores with a gun
>Suck a dozen dicks (or the same dick a dozen times)
>Break into people's cars and sell anything that's not a cell phone
>source MDMA from Europe for dirt cheap, resell at local music festival

In all seriousness though
>start suicide kickstarter with 500 dollar goal

All of those niggers with no internet are going to trade this coin and FUCKING MOON IT!.

>Don't ask how its not relevant

While I agree, that user is probably right.

It's exactly the kind of virtue signaling bullshit that normies eat up, and will almost assuredly have an artifically inflated value for a brief period of time if (more like when) a frequently trafficked news organization runs a story on it.

I'd buy it in anticipation of a bubble in the very near future, and then immediately abandon it once you make your shekels.

XBY

Are you open to carding?

Yes

I have some cards that need to be cashed out. Do you live in USA?

No Canada, i'm not going to be a cashout drop. I am interested in carding myself. Why not order tvs etc and sell for cash?

buy a penny stock trading at .0001 sell it at .0002

make sure the stock has good volume

thanke me later

That's what I did, but lately ccs don't pass authorization although I have VPN, everything was ok until 3 months ago, i get 100 cc result, nothing works

To virtue signal this coin, you just need to say you back it or support it.
No one is going to actually buy the coin.
It would be smarter to sell tshirts that support or promote the coin so people can virtue signal off of them.

normies don't invest in crypto