Why aren't you trading crypto?

Why aren't you trading crypto?

Because shitty and shady middle man sites like polo duh also if anyone knows any uncentralized sites please let me know

Because it's obviously in a bubble that's about to pop.. $1800 for a bitcoin?.. give me a break.

Xvg the best.

Not sure what exchange to use to convert crypto into USD. I'm really hesitant about uploading a copy of my ID to coinbase or gemini or some shit, seems shady. Even if it isn't shady, you just know these websites are prime hacker targets.

Plus I don't want to pay fees. coinbase wants 1.99% for bank transfers and 3.99% for credit card purchases. I am thinking of that like a 2-4% expense ratio, which is unheard of. My Vanguard funds have expense ratios of like 0.1%, I don't know if I can justify a 4% fee to convert USD into crypto.

I want to put like 10k into crypto just to see what happens, but I don't know if I trust these sites.

value lies where men believe it lies

Exactly on the same boat. I don't know what exchange to use.

You're real proud of your trash portfolio, eh? You've wasted your money, friend. VTC is OKAY, but XVG and RDD are among the absolute worst investments in crypto. You'll learn eventually. You'll never sell the RDD. Never. Books are clogged up. You could have put that money into a failing penny stock and had infinitely better luck making a profit.

you people are legitimitely fucking stupid

just sign up to gemini and wait for the two week verification while contemplating suicide over all the missed moons

What's wrong with XVG?

ETH moon mission incoming.

And give the Winklevoss twins all my personal info?

>tfw made $80 on a $500 dollar investment over two weeks
feels good desu

what btc wallet do i use

you must be new to crypto

I'm a buy and hold kind of guy.

that's pretty shit in crypto desu

Hi grampa, are you from the stock-market?

It's stupid and a pain in the ass because of the 1000 steps you have to take

I stick to forex for speculation

>seems shady
Not sure why you think this, I had to do the same thing when I was trading on Scottrade.

I dont know how to begin
t.canadian

>$1800 for a bitcoin?.. give me a break.

but user, there are no brakes on this train.

That's to avoid money laundering.

Is it worth to buy mining pools? spoonfeed me pls thx

i do trade crypto

but i get more gains from penny stocks in the .001-.009 range desu