Best coin ever

I'm a simple man. I see hungry kids in Africa - I help. Join today: humaniq.co/

Yes let's take care of stupid niggers who are too stupid to take care of themselves so they can have 20 aids babies each and slowly envelop the world.

AHAHAHAHA THESE STUPID NIGGERS USED 0x1111111111111111111111111111111111111111 AS THEIR ACTUAL ADDRESS

As you can see, this is probably the last place you want to try and shill this coin.

WE

IGNORE ALL HMQ SHILLINGS

HMQ IS A SCAM

subhuman IQ

WUZ

>Massa how much iz I being paid this week?
>Tree fiddy satoshis, more than you deserve, whelp.
>*sends whip emoticon*

KINGZZZZZZZZZ

I thought Bill Gates and Warren Buffet were feeding all of those starving kids. Wtf?

They will develop civilisation faster if you leave them alone

Whipcoin for trading slaves

>Africans walk miles to water instead of moving or building irrigation
>They'll understand Cryptocurrency

Okie dokie

They want all the africans to have phones so they can use crypto.

Literally the most retarded shit ever. Africa is the most uncivilized place on Earth, you will be robbed or raped with 100% certainty if you are there for more than a month. Niggers will just stick up people and force them to transfer funds, so now instead of just stealing what is physically on someone, they can steal their entire net worth (which is a few dollars) all at once through mobile.

They were, but then those kids reproduced and multiplied by 4 and they are starving again.

We need to send them more money and medicines, save africa buy humaniq (TM)

KANGZ & RUSSKIES have united to create the ultimate SCAMCOIN.

Sounds like we need to mix birth control pills in with the food.

>birth control
christ cucks making to difficut, faggot priests are preaching their destructive religion and how birth control is worse than HIV

Islam is also gaining massive traction in West Africa

who here

>white

Do we have to tell them that we are doing it?

i dont give a fuck about starving kids in africa but this coin will do a 10x pretty soon so I dropped a btc on it