We're only 1 hour (or less) away before XBY shoots off to the moon

We're only 1 hour (or less) away before XBY shoots off to the moon.

Get in while you still have the chance. 50k block is fast approaching!

borzalom.hu/static-list.html

Other urls found in this thread:

borzalom.hu/,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is not the real logo user
It's called XtraBYtes
XBY

>i only own 100k xby

should i kill myself before or after it hits $1

Hodling 215k. why didnt I get a node?

Nodes are for the big boys. I don't have one, either, so I'm not riding a big wheel either. Join the club.

guys plz dont expect anything big after 50k. Thats just when we begin to set our nodes online and get the network up. I might even expect a dip in price. Just a forewarning.

I got in at 192 sats and now losing my sleep for not getting a node. I secretly hope xby is a scam even tho Im hodling 215k.

I was asking about this in the thread earlier. There doesn't seem to be any indication of what actually happens at 50k - what do you mean when you begin to set nodes online? As far as I've seen there has been no information as to what to do at 50k

The marketer just flopped in slack chat, quoted bible and then stopped talking. Even if this is not a scam, he's certainly not doing his job right.

Node owners like me will receive instructions from Borz on how to configure our nodes to connect with the network. The chain will then be slowly phased from the old Bitmox one to the new one with the Statics.

What was he being asked about?

Yeah I saw that too... Little unsettling to be honest, i did also see the stuff about this happening more quickly than expected.... Most of the uncertainties can be justified one way or another but it's becoming a lot. I'm sitting at a profit on this and will hold through because not a pussy but hindsight will certainly show all the signs were there if this turns out to be bullshit.

Someone asked if he has even seen Borz's ID of any kind. That was all. They did not want it posted, they just asked him if the dev is real. He coulda have just said "yes" but he just went all crusader instead, lol.

How is it unsettling? I dont understand lol.

I'm a complete beginner to crypto but this board seems best for my autism.

How exactly do I buy XBY? Do I need to get a wallet to put them in? Do I sell through the same exchange I buy from?

btc -> xby @ c-cex or yobit

Have you considered the possibility that there is no STaTiC technology? Or is 'just trust me' and 'borzos is a genius' enough for your full support?

Once I buy them, do I leave them on the exchange or do I need a special wallet for XBY?

Too much work has been put into this project for it to be a scam, if that is what you are saying. If its a scam then its one of the biggest, most elaborate scams in crypto and one of the most inefficient.

Now, I have considered that the tech Borzalom claims will not work and he will be unable to fix it. He's the Hungarian mad scientist right now. A rogue developer. This is a gamble for sure.

You're choice. If you believe in the project then its best to store in offline wallet. If you're in it to make a quick buck then you can leave on the exchange to sell immediately.

>too much work
it's 2 months old...
>biggest most elaborate
i'd give it a fair effort, however i was looking at ponzis the other day just for fun to see if crypto would make it as the biggest if nothing ever materialized, the whole market would still fall 10 billion short right now...
>mad scientist
>rogue developer
happy to pay that when we see any of this...
>gamble for sure
sure is, and i enjoy a bit of a gamble so i'll be here to see the cards, i'll grant that we only have the opportunity to get in so cheap because this looks like a scam so worth a go right?

should this fall apart though we're going to be the biggest retards in Veeky Forums

>biggest retards
No that's people buying posw at 30 cents

fair
second biggest retards right next to bean.

I'm not sure you are aware of this, but there is software inside of the XBY wallets that have been coded in for Static registration. When you register, your information is put on borzalom.hu/, where the rich list is also located. It generates several keys for you. The level of detail that has gone into this is significant.

Combine that with the fact that the marketing guy made several videos, and that they resurrected a dead coin that used to be a scam, that had no reason to be resurrected as far as I know, and I'd say there has been a fair amount of work put into this.

Also I've been on the Slack and CCR marketing guy spent a fair amount of time with people on the #static-setup channel helping people set up their statics. Right now he's pretty overwhelmed with work.

Well look, we're here willing to gamble on some unknown genius inventing revolutionary new tech, would it be easier or harder than that to run an elaborate scam over a few months? Now I'm not here to scam shill, same as I'm not here to shill the shit out of it so more anons onboard, i just have a reasonable stake in and am interested in all of us working out what we can ahead of time.

It's already too late. Same shit with ltc and segwit.

priced in that it's not a scam?

where do i buy this shit

c-sex or yobit

I would even expect a few nodes cashing out since i dont expect the profits to be really anything as of now.

the pump already happened and the next will take some time.