77 out of 151 threads right now are about fuckin crypto currencies

77 out of 151 threads right now are about fuckin crypto currencies.

Enjoy failing at life guys, this board is a circle jerk of faggots wasting time chasing silly crypto pump and dump nonsense.

inb4 the random dude claiming to have made x amount of dollars from cypto perchance and is attributing it to some type of skill.

inb4 the random dude with the chart spaghetti, and subjective triangles drawn everywhere

>invest 3000
>now at 11k

No skill required, just buy and hold

Nice pic you got there son. You even over 18?

Pajeet is that you?

This board was literally created to remove crypto threads from /g/. If you're too new to remember that, you can kindly fuck off.

And one of those threads is your shitty opinion about crypto.

With all the proof there of people making money, I don't know how anyone could ever live a few years from now when every single coin is 100 USD each.

Let's see you join the fun then, faggot.

Enjoy failing guys.

You're putting your capital into something you do not understand, in a game you do not understand.

Pretty much everyone who creates this threads it's a newfag
Veeky Forums was literally born out of dogecoin, the first true shitcoin

if something is stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.

That's a mindfuck right there.

Tfw put 20k in, got 30k out and still 50k deep in the game

Literally can't lose anymore

>tfw I bought a million dogecoins thinking it could moon someday
>didn't know anything about market caps and total existing coins etc
>terrified of ever touching altcoins forever, miss all the real trains
Piece of shit /g/, I never visited that place ever again.

>there are people who came from /g/ and think that was the birth of Veeky Forums exactly when they came here
Cringeworthy. We had the odd Bitcoin thread out of 100 stock threads.

I mined mine a few million using free Azure credits, then day traded most of them into oblivion, then it crashed
How new are you?
Yeah, we got much more stock threads when Robinhood became popular, specially since crypto collapsed shortly after the creation of Veeky Forums
That doesn't remove the fact that Veeky Forums was created to remove dogecoin spam from /g/

I wonder if nocoiners know about the UN giving refugees ETH as a currency to test biometrics on so they can purchase their daily items like food. I wonder how long it'll be before they noose themselves because third world shit holes will be getting more rich than they are with their geriatric methods. I actually can't wait until the shit holes get more coins. I'm going to be getting 1 Lambo per shit hole country.

>board is a circle jerk of faggots wasting time chasing silly crypto pump and dump nonsense.
Yup, crypto was bannable on Veeky Forums from the early days but now its a shitfest of memecoin posts. I used to enjoy this board though its a majority of fake and gay trash now. Reported to feedback crypto needs to be banned again at least

>T. nigger

Have you considered that the reason crypto is so popular is because it's easy to make money with it?

Man when I originally browsed /g/, bitcoin was worth like 4 cents and Veeky Forums didn't even exist yet. Still remember all the threads about people talking about the bubble popping at 50 cents.

are you very rich now?

>took out Japan from the map

I know we nuked them twice, but there's no need to do it a third time.