Crypto For Beginners

Just opened an account and I'd like to see how sending and receiving via a wallet address work?

Can someone deposit the smallest possible denomination of ETH into my account? I'll send it back if you provide wallet address.

Questions:
> What happens if someone tries to send an unsupported coin to your wallet?
>How do you separate innovative technology from the bullshit on ICOs
>Are any exchanges known to be shady/insecure with your banking and identity information?

0x9340404eF4ed4E2fa9A5B9d9fA6145ab99Eddd75

I've got a business idea to generate cash from bitcoins if anybody wants to be a business partner. I'll do the technical writing and research, you have to be the website admin.

> What happens if someone tries to send an unsupported coin to your wallet?

I'd actually like to know this too.

>Just opened an account and I'd like to see how sending and receiving via a wallet address work?

That's too bad.

You just willingly entered the pit of vipers.

Be prepared to be scammed.

I am in the verification process currently, the most I could possibly lose is the value that someone sent to me.

>> What happens if someone tries to send an unsupported coin to your wallet?
Depends on the platform they use, I'd guess.
Just tried to send some /bi/coin to your adress from my waves wallet, and it immidiately told me that the adress is not accepted by the system. I would assume others are similar.

Perhaps the address is encoded with an identifier that prevents you from fucking up the wallet.

I figured as much, I didn't know if it was sent to the negative zone or something.

shady exchanges?

They're legally required to do so, and misuse of your info will cost them millions in a lawsuit.

You shouldn't do trades on LBC where you need to deliver IDs like your drivers license. These are sketchy

Stick with coinbase for the lowest risk.

Also, what is your business about? I'm quite interested.

Also, There is a checksum to prevent sending to a completely bogus address with bitcoin, so you can never sent bitcoin to a nonexistent adress, but you are able to sent it to the wrong adress ofcourse..

> What IM platform do you use, we can discuss it further there

>How do you separate innovative technology from the bullshit on ICOs

Look at which investors are backin it, see eth,

look at the team behind the project, their possible previous projects, and their skills.

Read as much as possible about the coin itself..

Coinbase requires drivers license as well for large capital movements.

Ehm.. Discord?

The most you could lose is your soul.

You have no idea what mud you just stepped into.

Yes, but coinbase has no direct individual trades, as where LBC you do every deal with direct indivuduals

Coinbase is probably the safest exchange for your personal info.

For your coins? Probably not, but if they're bottle necking from traffic alone, might iron itself out sooner or later.

Still, I'm hoping Blocknet gets big so we won't have do deal with coinbase traffic and ddos attacks on Polo/Kraken. Probably gonna end up doubling down on it.

I have a full time job as well and I'm never going to quit that because I like what I do, regardless of any crypto gains I might see.

Name? Just created the account

Yet you were lured into the crypto scene?

Just curiosity right?

The only person you are fooling is yourself.

Yes, entirely curiosity. I'm able to save close to 3000$ a month after all expenses. Most of is going into typical investment vehicles but I want to see how crypto speculation works. I'm an engineer and feel like I can use what I've learned to profit.

does anyone know why my ETH transfer from coinbase to gatehub is taking so long? I sent it to my ETH wallet in gatehub and i've double checked if it's the right adress, been more than an hour and it says it's supposed to take 30 minutes

Sounds like you are looking for a mistress (crypto) cause your wife (full time job) isn't satisfying you.

You're basically feeling out an escape method.

Not to mention you are doing all this during the tip of a bubble.

Whores are trained to seduce.

Keep that in mind.

Never buy the FOMO.

you need a mutual server

You're not very convincing. I'm not trying to replace my job with crypto. I'm educated and can find a job within days even if the economy were to collapse.

Ive been making 9% a month on the market for the last 3 months and crypto seems like another profitable vehicle for similar high gains. Are you afraid that if you start your addictive personality will lead you to gambling your entire life savings on one coin?

No clue how to do that shit or do I care, send me a link to a location I can speak to you about the business idea via discord.