XBY IS GOING TO THE MOON, BUY THE FUCK IN WHILE YOU CAN

XBY IS GOING TO THE MOON, BUY THE FUCK IN WHILE YOU CAN

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would if it was on bittrex or polo. but its on 2 faggy exchanges i do not want to partake in. no ty

>2 faggy exchanges

But you are using bittrex and polo? Literally the worst normie exchanges for alt coins with downtime regularly, meanwhile i have been using yobit for over a year with 0 problems. Sure they list obvious scam coins and ponzi schemes, but its a wild west. Anyways it feels good stupid goys like you will boost my bag when xby gets listed on bittrex.

Amen to that

Well I took out a 2k loan for this hopefully it pans out

Lol this is so true

WHY ARE YOU TAKING OUT LOANS FOR ANY COIN?

user I thought we advised you against it...

You are a mad man.
Hope you make it !

Advanced autism

Well I already have 200k+ in student loan debt figure I'm fucked anyways

I guess you're right. Godspeed crazy man, godspeed to us all.

Why the fuck would you put 2k in XBY when BAT is doing an ICO on the 31st.

The literal developer of fucking Java Script is making it.

Basic Attention Token is the most brain dead make 100x this year.

basicattentiontoken.org/

waiting for it to dump down to 200ish

Something sketchy is going on, thousands on buy orders for only 2 XBY seems abitt sus

You're a god. Thank you

Bots nevermind

I dont do ICO's, but will certainly look into this coin. Thanks user.

That being said, XBY certainly looks to have a bright and promising future ahead of it as well.

Dude, you just made me rich, thank you pepe, thank you Veeky Forums. I've not lost 4 years of my life here yet.

Sounds really simple but I think BAT is one of those coins where you put in $10k and make a million.

I'm not even joking but they are only raising $15 million so trying to get the tokens during the ICO is going to be very hard.

Will we be able to buy BAT on the big exchanges?

OBAX underway

Operation BitKEKs Adds XBY

It's not buyable yet, but in 17 days it will be?

The guy making BAT invented Java script and Mozilla/Firefox

WTF do you think?

If you can get them during the ICO

how do you get them during the ICO?

>they are only raising $15 million so trying to get the tokens during the ICO is going to be very hard
So why are you advertising it here, shouldn't you keep quite about it?

Do you really think Veeky Forums has enough money to compete with the big institutional investors that are going to be getting into this..

If anything just buy it on the exchanges

I've already made my money in ripple, eth and Pivx, I'm here to help people on this board make money and not a lot of people know about this yet.

I don't even know how these ICOs work. I mean can't a guy with 15mil just buy it all at once and close the door to others? I mean for some that's pocket change.

u think its worth buying into pixv atm.
interesting thread about it on board

Yes they could and will try but usually some/most are left in reserve to be brought to the exchanges. 99% of the time is is done to dump on the price in scams. In this case its to create a market.

long term yes, buy you wont get rich unless you buy a lot and then the risk out weighs the reward imo

What was meant by this? Bittrex?

XBY GOING UP

XBY IS GOING CRAZY

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

OUR TICKET TO LIFE IS HERE

WHY I ONLY BUY 98K!!>

just some slack lurker that posts all dis threads and 1000 different logos on biz it means nothin

Kek

Shortly doesnt mean today you cuck

Meanwhile people are shilling the fuck out of xby creating hype instead of idk doing something actually productive

How can I sell my BAT?