strawpoll.me/15176171/r
my.mixtape.moe/upwkfv.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for WakaChika.

Thank you.

delete

Bakaba doesn't deserve that.

Chikage is so pretty.
Why is the baka dressed like a hobo though?

leave the degeneracy in the previous thread.

Tougou's the biggest pervert of the bunch.

SANCHO! NOOOOOOOOO!!!

What is snok looking for?

beans

benis :—DD

No user, clitoris.

The reason her girlfriend left her for Yuuna.

She can find that in a mirror.

Vertex cultists get to hit this every night

No.

Someone made a gif or webm already. She jiggles so much.

How do you thing she stacks up anyway? Obviously smaller than the twin demon lords. I think she's about Big Snok tier.

Yes.

Reminder that Akamine-posting is vertex worshipping and cultitst propaganda.

Your problem?

>Someone made a gif or webm already. She jiggles so much.
Here the one i got from a previous thread. I wish for more to.

>I think she's about Big Snok tier.
Same

What she lacks in volume, she makes up for in shapeliness and form. Taking everything into account, Her's is an efficiently organized, modern town in a world of dated, overcrowded cities.

Big Snok tier is still 3rd biggest in the series for the main cast.

We just need confirmation if she's blessed in the front and back, and then Akamine will truly have everything.

I still think the Vertexes are extremely cute. I know they kill heroes, but their little faces are so sweet.
Akamine has some serious tits, which is another bonus for the things you've listed.

It's over, the cultists have won

Shut up, cultist.

Akamine being busty was a mistake. People saying lewd things about Yuuna legitimately disgusts and infuriates me and now it won't stop.

strawpoll.me/15176171/r

Reminder.

Establish a mental barrier between Akamine and Yuuna.
I can't imagine this will ease up.

Are you trying to use reverse psychology?

Are you implying no one ever said lewd things about Yuuki?

>That butt
>Those hips
Yuuki is going to bear some healthy children.

Fuck off Tougou.

I hated that too but it was much less rampant.

Die

>I think she's about Big Snok tier
While seemingly generously endowed, Akamune is one step behind big snok who is confirmed for gifted all-around (Refer to WaSuYu henshin webm for details).

stop sexualizing the yuunas

No.

>Cockr**ch

Leave, cultist

I see cultists are at it again...

Go set them on fire.

Between Nibosshi and Gin, which user of the terminal has a better butt?

Do you, by any chance, have autism?

Hair dye

Same here. For everyone who actually wants to discuss Akamine there are three people who just post about wanting to get stepped on and seeing her boobs jiggle.

Why not both?

rare nobosshi sighted

Not diagnosed.

I can't believe that Karin has a nob.

It's only rare because nobody cares about that loser.

Fuck off Mebber

We kinda discussed a lot about her when she first came out and, while we did get new info, it's been pretty vague stuff and almost anything is pure speculation at this point. We need some more info, basically.

At least now we know for sure that the boss of the rebelling gods is Susanoo. In the myth, after Susanoo was banished from Heaven, he killed the Yamata no Orochi (which we know is one of the main components of the Shinju) and then gave the sword that was inside Orochi's corpse to Amaterasu so that she would allow him back into her realm.
Maybe that's the story of the rebelling gods: The Heavenly Gods within the Shinju are getting cold feet because they're fighting a losing war and want to switch sides, but to do so they need to break out of the Shinju/prove their loyality by destroying the Shinju.

Looks like my cat. I love the tabby and white pattern.

So the thread was alive for about an hour fueled by pure shit posting, but now it's dead. We can only keep the thread consistently alive through shit posting, but it's probably not worth it.

That'd be an interesting twist. But it seems unlikely. Why would Akamine be supporting them then?

Because she's a rebel.
Row row fight the power?

>Why would Akamine be supporting them then?
I honestly can't imagine any reason why Akamine would support them. Akamine calls the Shinju "Shinju-sama" and we know that it directly bestowed his powers upon her when she fought the terrorists, so everything seems as if she genuinely served the Shinju before the came to the Hanayui world.
My best guess is that something happened at the end of her story which made her realize the Shinju is fundamentally corrupted or the world is doomed or something, and as a consequence she now tries to end this wretched world without being actually evil, just like Tougou in S1.

I wonder what exactly being directly blessed by the Shinju, but not having a hero outfit, entails. It seems to support the idea that Heroes, even without using their uniform, are decently above baseline humans in abilities.

I thought it just applied stuff like being slightly more resilient to stuff, such as Anzu not getting sick anymore. But, now I'm remembering things like the NoWaYu manga, where Wakaba straight up jumped an entire story outside her Hero form, and now you have Akamine mentioning she fought with it, but without a hero form. The first one's questionably canon, but still.

why is her head stuck in those bars?

The NoWaYus definitely had basic powerups even without their outfits as long as they carried their relic weapons. They defeated entire swarms of Vertexes during the first days of the invasion, after all. The way I understood it so far, the Hero outfits and phones and such are basically Taisha magitek that was developed to better utilize the Shinju's power. Maybe they didn't gave an outfit to Akamine because that would've been a violation of the Fire Offering treaty.

They didn't have their relic weapons in the mock battle though, just training ones, unless I'm remembering something wrong.

my.mixtape.moe/upwkfv.webm

What color do you think Leo Starcluster 2 will be?
It was crazy enough with purple and blue having some of the strongest SSRs in the game.
I'm scared.

Didn't Wakaba's spine unbreak when she found her sword?

ded

I don't recall her spine breaking or any serious damage happening?

Is Starcluster the most bullshit invasion so far?

I found Leo worse.

Definitely.
No invasion so far had you micro and manage gauge as intensely as this one all the while keeping up the pressure lest you run out of time.

I can't believe Yuuki Yuuna died before season 3.

Stop being ded

Can't be helped. Lewd the Yuushas more and we might revive.

I don't know why, this one seems really lewd to me
sort of reminds me of a JAV interview

The only way to revive the thread is to talk about piss, vore, Akamine's Akamune, or being stomped on by Akamine. Is that really what you want?

Delet this. Gin is pure.

How about this. Who's gonna roll for Detective Snok tonight?

maybe just the 1k rolls

I'll guess I'll post this on the offchance anyone is interested

I want to fuck Yuuna.

>Yamata no Orochi (which we know is one of the main components of the Shinju)
You'll need to back those words up, my dear.

Don't you guys fuck like rabbits anyway, Tougou?

Tama a cute, A CUTE

They should just molest Akana into submission so she ahegaos and can't run away next time.

Not the same guy, but the snakes in the last episode of season two pretty much proved it.

That wasn't Yamato no Orochi. We already had this discussion before. It was another god that had something to do with marriage.

I must have missed that discussion then.

Why's she making such a lewd face?

She's already pregnant.

Ready to get her daily tooth brushing.

Because it's from that.

I stopped keeping up with this game, but am trying to get back into it. Is there a mega like to all the cards still?

Is there an Anzu futa doujin that I don't know about or something?

Oh you're so innocent, user.

When it comes to bullshit in the sense of RNG or bugs happening that cause you to lose regardless of what you do, I'd say it's Scorpio or Aquarius. At least Starcluster seems fairly predictable in everything it does.

Which one was it? I don't remember the discussion either.