Do any of you losers here even own a business?

Do any of you losers here even own a business?

>have had my own eCommerce business since 2011
>started my own computer repair business in 2016
>mfw I look at all of these threads about coincucks and wageslaves

Other urls found in this thread:

callowayscomputerrepair.com/
secondsourcenewark.com/
upcity.com/local-marketing-agencies/lists/top-insurance-marketing-agencies
youtube.com/watch?v=oNXzMBA9VU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is that your face when you see threads about coincucks? There are coincucks who make more than your two businesses combined

Not that I'm having a go, I am both a coincuck and own an ecommerce business. You've got to take advantage of every opportunity you're presented with - whether that's starting your own business or investing in cryptos. Cryptos are an incredible bull market right now so I don't see what you gain by ignoring it.

But yeah, have something to fall back on when the crypto bubble bursts. And always be striving to escape wage slavery

Cryptocurrency is like those idiots at E-Trade or Charles Schwab telling you "OH YEAH TO THE MOON"

Just because you've got 10k in coins doesn't mean shit. It doesn't make you an entrepreneur, it doesn't make you a boss.

t. Things that never happened

callowayscomputerrepair.com/

All mine

>Just because you've got 10k in coins doesn't mean shit.
Yes it does. 10k in bitcoins definitely does mean shit - that would have a market value of over 10 million dollars. I bet that's a lot more than your current net worth - a lot more
>It doesn't make you an entrepreneur, it doesn't make you a boss.
No one is claiming that it does

Look, I get that the crypto threads are irritating. I get that there's a lot of ignorant speculation. I get that it is a bubble waiting to crash at some point. But there is money to be made - real money. Who cares if it doesn't 'make you a boss' - if ego-driven reasons like this are what motivate you to do what you do then that's sad. At the end of the day, money's money. A dollar earned in crypto is worth just as much as a dollar working down a mine. Why discriminate against different ways of making money for no reaso other than 'it doesn't make you a boss'?

I meant a total value of 10k USD. Clearly, reading comprehension is poor for you. Just like your economic status.

>THERE'S MONEY TO BE MADE, MAN. REAL MONEY. BUY ETHERIUM. BUY DOGECOIN. BUY BITCOIN. BUY TRUMPCOIN.

All of you nu-investors really need to off yourselves.

This website is terrible. You should really considering hiring someone to make it even slightly appealing to look at.

>bitching about a cheap website made on Vistaprint.

Right, because I'm going to HIRE someone to build me a fucking website and PAY them hundreds of dollars to design it.

No wonder Reddit shits and pisses on you faggots 24/7

Like I said before, if you don't own your own business and you come on here cucking for coins and Robinhood shit stocks, then you're beneath me.

low bait
just go if were beneath you

>2017
>working for someone else
>praying that your meme stock goes to the moon

>callowayscomputerrepair.com/
How much to take annually from this user?

How much do I make annually from it? Is that what you're asking?

Yep, your 'Annual Salary' please.

I charge between $50-75 an hour, discounted if they're military/first responders/seniors.

And you're talking shit about other's reading comprehension?

That's the going rate for any PC repair place.

mfw he can't even properly read a post telling him he can't read

>Being this retarded
How much of that is profit and how many repairs do you do a year? asked you how much you make a year, not what you charge dipshit.

You asked annual salary of my business. I don't get an annual salary. I charge by the job. If the job takes 2 hours, that's $62 an hour. If it takes less than an hour, I'm still charging for a full hour.

>how much of that is profit
100%. I'm the fucking owner and I'm doing all of the work.

>how many repairs do I do per year?
Depends on how much I advertise and how in need my services are.

>hurr he asked what you make a year
Clearly you've never owned a business or worked before. I don't get a yearly salary. I charge PER HOUR and by the job. If the job is tedious and long, their ass is getting a big bill. If not, vice versa. Learn to fucking read, wagecuck.

>make a computer repair company
>in the age where computers and electronics outdate themselves every year and every cunt has to have the new itwaddle device.
>Offer services that literally anyone who can execute a google search can do.

It must suck that all your customers are old people who you have no choice but to rip off in order to get by. With a website like that I'm sure business is booming.

If they want to go pay Apple hundreds upon hundreds to fix their shit, that's on them. I'm not a Mac Technician and I don't claim to be. If they need shit done at a good price where they can trust that their device won't be sent to bumfuck Kentucky like Geek Shit does to everyone, then I'm their man. Quit fucking complaining that I've got it better off than you do, bro.

Lmao it's really not complicated. You're playing on the technicality of the word "salary". What was your annual revenue / profit last year?

Instead of insulting every single one of these people, do something with the fucking advice. YOU are a fucking cuck thinking you're on top of the world with a sad computer 'business' and you e-commerce.

You can't even read properly because your ego thinks that everything we say is criticism. How hard must it be being this mentally ill?

I own a consulting business. Our clients are movie, TV, and game studios. All of consultants, including myself, are combat veterans, and we ensure your movie/show/game accurately captures the look, feel, and tactics relevant to that equipment, mission, personnel, etc etc.

TL;DR I went to Iraq now I get paid to fly first class.

Well let's see. A competitor of mine has been around for years, has a small staff, and brings in annually about over a million. So you do the math.

And I'm supposed to be proud of you or something? I'm not.

the fact that you've dodged asking a simple question after several posts suggests you're making fuck all ahahahaha.
-"How much do you make?"
-"Well look at how much my competitors make hurr"

>"look down" on wageslaves
>actually make less than a salaried job
>can't design a website for shit

Just lol

I pay very little for my website. Could I hire a designer and a better hosting site? Of course. I'm cheap though. I make great fucking money. Sometimes I charge up to $100 an hour. I work 48 hours a week, 52 weeks a year. So that's roughly $250k a year. Not fucking bad at all.

If you were making 250k / year you would spend a couple hundred dollars on a website and SIGNIFICANTLY increase your earnings.

This is where I definitively, 100% know you're full of shit. Take care.

What for? secondsourcenewark.com/ is one of my competitors. Their website looks like ass.

So you don't have any costs? You have no idea how much business you did last year? You also have no clue as to how much business you can expect this year? AND LAST OF ALL you are the retard who made it about yearly salary, user asked how much you take annually. Only a complete retard such as yourself wouldn't understand the question which is probably why you're a repair guy.
t. VICE PRESIDENT of an insurance marketing company

Why on earth would you not want to be better than your competitors? You're in computer repair. The average Joe who knows nothing about PCs will look at a website and conclude nice design = expertise. This shouldn't have to be explained to you.

>competitors website is shit
>doesnt take advantage of that

its like you want to be poor

I can expect a lot more than last year because I didn't advertise at all. I've got hundreds of business cards, a listing in YP, a website, car magnets, all that shit. Oh and you're a VP of an insurance marketing company? Nice nice. Did you get promoted from your chef job at Wendy's?

Fine since you want to give feedback, what would you change about the site?

>He thinks Wendy's is an insurance marketing company

>doesn't get the joke

>Actually thinks he's being witty

I'm just happy that I'm not a shitty human being like yourself. You must be awful to deal with in real life.

Then call me a narcissist then. Like I give a shit.

You work for one of these places, correct? upcity.com/local-marketing-agencies/lists/top-insurance-marketing-agencies

If I were you, I'd tie a noose to a bridge and jump.

OP IS A FAGGOT

Traps aren't gay, idiot

>as well as training in CompTIA A+. I am also studying to get my Bachelors of Science
jesus christ are you even over 20 years old OP?

I'd have to be swimming in cash to justify doing this below-entry level basic shit

>"training" in Comptia A+
>not even a fucking bachelor
>posts his website on 4chins
fuckin' hell you must be dumb

Now post your ecommerce website

shhh. Just sit back and laugh as op breaks down

If you were me you wouldn't be some bitter computer repair independent contractor. Oh yeah all the passive income I collect each year makes me suicidal. Have fun working for your money cuck.

I did computer repair from 2005 - 2015. The Windows XP installation music is my IT anthem. youtube.com/watch?v=oNXzMBA9VU4

I hate IT.

Started my first official business in 2015 doing ad copy. Ended up finding all my customers doing SEO and/or working on their servers. Never advertised, got out 2 years ago, and people still track me down for IT work.

Don't want to do IT. Good pay, but got sick of idiots never listening to simple instructions and blaming me for their son downloading viruses and bloatware.

Currently wagecucking overtime, building up a reserve in savings/crypto, and going to trade school. By the time I get out, I will have enough startup capital to go into business again and do it properly.

>Interior computer cleaning
>Data removal
>Blue Screen of Death
>doing shit that the 14 yo around the block can google in a few minutes and do himself
OP I really hope someone's dumb enough to pay for this kinda shit in 2017 otherwise you're gonna have a really tough time growing up there in...well, Middle of Fucking Nowhere is probably more accurate than the map you have on your itty bitty 1 page website

hopefully it's a cheap attempt to get some1 else dox'd or so

ITT OP shows how niggered he is because of these gains he missed

He doesn't know because he's a typical sole proprietor """business owner""" who is really just self employed, and those people never keep records. Probably gets paid in cash like a crack whore and uses turbotax to declare 0 income and will cry like a bitch when he gets audited.

I would like to add in that the golden era of computer repair was probably in the mid-2000s when IE6 was the world's most dominant browser and normies were downloading music on P2P networks.

The smartphone revolution and the ever-shrinking value of a PC changed this. The computer repair market is largely for an older demo now. Data preservation and backup solutions are still a viable market.

I've thought about starting up a ransomware campaign tour for boomers and elderly people with some cysec people to help in preventing them from being tricked by telepajeets.

Hahahhahahahha yeah bro i'm sure you make 7 figures

OP i'll design a new website for you for exactly $81.

>With my level of experience, with both Windows and Mac OS X, I know that I will more than likely be able to handle whatever need that you have.

Starve the I's and feed the (you)s. No one cares about you. They are selfish. They want to know what you are doing for them. Appease that.

"WE FIX MACS" says - in three words - exactly what you were loosely trying to convey within in a paragraph. If you are a computer repair shop, it is assumed that you will fix Windows PCs. What about Macs? Some shops do, some don't.

For that matter, is it your level of experience and your personal guarantee or is it Calloway's Computer Repairs level of experience and guarantees?

Wouldn't it be weird if you were watching a Burger King commercial and an unseen announcer was saying "try MY new fries" instead of "try the new BK Whatever fries"?

While speaking on behalf of the business, speak about what the business is doing in the 3rd person instead of what you are doing in the 1st. It tends to sound more exciting that way.

I wish you the best of luck, but if you act arrogant and superior to others with where you are now in life, you are in for a lot of trouble up ahead.

Why this bait thread got so many replies? It's clear that OP has nigger mentality and just wants attention