/MILO/ - MiloCoin General

FAKE NEWS EDITION

VIDEO IS HERE: youtube.com/watch?v=Ziz_Wa7M1TY&feature=youtu.be

I’m not gay, but $1 per MiloCoin is $1 per MiloCoin (kek confirmed 1.75 btw)

-----Links-----

>Official MiloCoin website:
milocoin.info

>Step-By-Step Guild on How to Buy MiloCoin:
pastebin.com/R6FJ51yv

>Twitter
twitter.com/GetMiloCoin

>MiloCoin Video
youtu.be/rQu1-zil_z4

>MiloCoin Bitcointalk Announcement Thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.0

>Skip right to the wallets, baby!
milocoin.info/wallets.html

>Looking for some nodes? We gotchu!
addnode:45.55.136.31
addnode=84.200.210.70
(guide to add these addnodes on page 6 of ANN thread)

>Buy MiloCoin (before it’s too late)
yobit.net/en/trade/MILO/BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MILO/
alcurex.com/#MILO-BTC

>MiloCoin Blockchain
blockexp.com:8081/

>Coin Marketcap
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/milocoin/

>Official MiloCoin SubReddit, because there is one for some reason
reddit.com/r/MilocoinCentre/

>Why haven't you done your part yet?
Start tweeting Gavin and insta'ing Milo. Lets Moon!
c-cex.com/?id=vote Highlights from previous thread:
SHILLS AND LARPERS ARE ACTIVELY TRYING TO KEEP THESE THREADS SAGED IN ORDER TO KILL MILOCOIN. DO NOT GIVE THEM AN INCH!

>Quick Rundown (what you need to know):
Mining has officially ended. Now is the time to buy, nothing will be pushing prices down from now on!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MilocoinCentre/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/
reddit.com/r/altcoin/
youtube.com/channel/UC5WTKDkoG7WIDvnLewk26bg
youtube.com/channel/UCvdObV1wvGJHR4uXwLP483w
youtube.com/channel/UCg5DSm7aQ5M-ZR3-51c23yA
twitter.com/getmilocoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

milo is a negro coin

>first post
>already larping

I still don't understand what these shitty celebrity coins are; like why would anyone buy this shit ? What features could they possibly offer that all other cryptos don't have ? A funny name ? It's like a joke right ?

This coin was built on the ideals that Milo has put forth, namely free speech and equal voice.

But you would have understood that if you had lurked moar.

>I still don't understand what these shitty celebrity coins are

Fuck if I know. It's basically a confidence scam to skim off a few BTC from idiots.

Isn't this guy a failed e-celebrity after he BTFO himself on Maher and then fell off the media circuit into obscurity?

Don't ever post this garbage here again.

Why are you investing so much time into this crap?

How much, exactly, do you stand to gain?

>BTFO himself on Bill Maher

looks like somebody didn't watch the thing he just mentioned.

>Don't ever post this garbage here again.

Oops, forgot this is was your board, Mr. user!
Go back to pulling on Bill Maher's receding hairline while he bounces his malformed penis on your face.

Devs were suppose to announce who won sweet 10K MILO for best meme.

Delivering today ?

Hello coins pls

M8AymH8joJR4989LYLNZFBJuKXYgevdhGG

I've been with Milocoin since the start. But now I'm not :( This coin was retarded as shit and I should have seen it sooner. Hope the devs are happy with my $500 that's now worth absolutely dick

what's MILO's purpose other than speculation?

>fudding a coin you have 500 bucks in

I no longer hold Milo. After the faggot devs said we had to wait until september, yea. no. and good luck selling now look at the buy orders :'(

they want to be pumped like trump/putin.

Sent ;)

(really)

One shitcoin to rule them all

Made 200% my USD buying below 600 and selling at 625. Thanks to all the retard baggies who hyped this garbage and didn't get out!

anyone spare some coins for a filthy coinbeggar?

MUYJHmob7vabfuiVE1JUUoPRZRgcgwoxaj

quick guys

new thread

Those ideas aren't unique to Milo.

Also you're threadly reminder that this fag gains nothing from endorsing a pump and dump so he never will. Eh I could be wrong he did out himself as a pedo so who knows.

Most people do not know or care about this faggy blowhard.

M8rbpBai6wBPp3ZYGy8oHq5cdRGDS69CfV

In case any anons feel generous enough until my payment gets verified

>he gains nothing from endorsing it

except the money promised him and his foundation?

>he did out himself as a pedo

he literally explained that he wasn't a pedophile, and how the thing people were discussing wasn't pedophilia. pedophilia is attraction to prepubescent kids. did you actually not know that?

>most people do not know or care about this

yes, that's true of virtually everything

No I'm not the ones parsing words in a desperate attempt to lend credibility to a failed celebcoin.

i don't have anything to lose, i got a measly number of free coins. i'm just correcting you where you're wrong because the pedo thing is just annoying, the only way a person could say that at this point is that they either don't know what a pedophile is or they're lying about the guy trying to him look bad because he didnt keep his le hate speech off their campus :DD :DD :D :DD

I really only don't like the guy because he's got that faggy disposition of always wanting to be the center of attention.

Still this coin was DOA. Good luck though.

You guys have been using my image for every thread I've seen since I made it March 16th of this year.

And I've only had 220 Milocoin the entire time because I've been broke, haha. Donations totally appreciated.

MMzP6sjguRWAvFjbQA6MBnYtMiQpXotLmE

Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit. Scummy trying to get people to buy this crap that will never go anywhere.

Hey thanks a lot!

Too many single digit IQ posters in this thread. I'm not a fan of Milo but he can be a useful tool.
If you can't see the utility in this coin and it's similarities to gnt, ETH, humaniq, ripple, then you can't truly see and you're never going to make it.

Similarities to Ripple? And ETH? That's hilarious. Yeah, you're right about the single digit IQ posters. It's the posters who bought this piece of shit.

Get this literally NOBODY and his shitcoin off my Veeky Forums.

you're the only one who made a meme, you're pretty desperate for those 10k shekels man. chill out bro. i'm sure you'll get your prize.

really it is your fault for thinking this would moon in a couple of months. if you think this happens anywhere you are pretty silly.
it was always going to be months, if not almost a year mission to the top top.

you're just mad you didn't make money. i don't know how. price is currently over 100% higher than what i paid for it.

I will suck your dick for milocoins:
MU6p88M4feNztnbJZCxJVXrDawgBT6zUhq

So I guess I was the only one who cared enough to make few with my free time.

Does anyone else think the only way to save this coin now is if Milo himself talks about?

keked

r u a grill?

Sent

>Does anyone else think the only way to save this coin now is if Milo himself talks about?

No. I went over this already. Ideally Milo will endorse the coin, but it is not necessary to make the coin a success.

Start with the Privilege Grant donation. Have 50k MILO auctions every month for a period of 6 months, and send the proceeds each month to the Privilege Grant. The first auction or two will maybe result in relatively small donations, but it will prove MILO is no scam and draw attention towards the coin. Plus, the fact that the Privilege Grant is accepting our donations is IMPLICIT SUPPORT OF THE COIN BY MILO, even if we never get explicit support.

Next, if the Twitter Protocol is a real thing and in development, it will attract attention and give real utility to the coin. It maybe nothing more than novelty utility, but it is still tangible development that people will be able to see the results of.

Once the ball gets rolling on the above two items, hopefully we see steady increases in price/volume, which will further attract attention (especially from normie traders who don't give a fuck who Milo is or what the coin is about).

Milo's explicit endorsement of the coin is ideal but not necessary and I hope the devs are not relying on it to make the coin a success.

>Does anyone else think the only way to save this coin now is if Milo himself talks about?
It's kind of a catch 22. The coin needs milo to be successful, but milo needs the coin to be successful to mention it.

This is why we need to push through without him. The acknowledgement will come soon enough.

Yes, Milo doesn't want to mention the coin when it is still a zero marketcap shitcoin. It will look like he is complacent (or actively participating) in a PnD. If the ball is already rolling and gaining traction without him though? Well, then he maybe more willing to get on board and officially endorse or mention it.

Devs are putting the cart before the horse. They need to stop focusing on getting Milo's endorsement, and focus on raising money for the Privilege Grant and developing the Twitter Protocol.

>The coin needs milo to be successful,
no it doesn't. it just needs adoption from normies. conservative students, people fed up with PC culture and SJW & anti-fa etc.

exposure and adoption is necessary. memes on 9fag would even make it pump.

>"memes on 9fag would even make it pump"
>meanwhile, we continue to reject any notion of posting about MILO anywhere except our "SEKRET KLUB" here on Veeky Forums
>we even were openly hostile to a subreddit being created for MiloCoin
Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING?! We can't keep up this whole "we're better than normies" thing if we want this coin to succeed.

Meme Magic is only as effective as the amount of effort we put in to spread our influence. So stop jacking off to your egos and spread Milo to all corners of the internet.

>Start with the Privilege Grant donation. Have 50k MILO auctions every month for a period of 6 months, and send the proceeds each month to the Privilege Grant. The first auction or two will maybe result in relatively small donations, but it will prove MILO is no scam and draw attention towards the coin. Plus, the fact that the Privilege Grant is accepting our donations is IMPLICIT SUPPORT OF THE COIN BY MILO, even if we never get explicit support.

This idea should be implemented ASAP.

Is there a conspiracy to scam alt right boards with these disgustingly pandering coins?

I'd give a dickbutt coin more legitimacy.

Feelin' comfy sitting on 100k

I never looked at this like a short term investment - I'm content staking while the team does whatever needs to be done

This isn't the only basket I have eggs in mind you, but I'm feelin' fine despite all this FUD

Wow, what a coincidence all of these unique individuals decided to post in the thread at the same time shit-talking MILO with nothing but buzzwords and reddit-speak.

How natural.

>Deluded name coin shill talking about buzzwords
It's easy to conceive why biz can consider gutter trash tier name coin retardation not worth even worth a look.

The only one of these coins that are only worth shorting in is trumpcoin in about 3 years for the next election cycle, maybe.

>not worth even worth a look

But worth a FUD post, surely

You're a cunt

Yet you keep coming back to this thread.

Chicken is that you?

Hello Mr Delusion Fudder!

aww someone bought trumps at 50k and hates his bag. Get in to milo while we have faggots here willing to sell into the 300's still.

If it is they're idiots. Milo fans aren't big users of crypto. If they were going to be smart they'd make something that would target stormfront/daily stormer people instead as they actually use crypto because most fundraising sites boot them off and stormfags don't like Milo.

taken from another thread

You screenshotted dubs for this shitcoins?
Just dubs are the best you can get???

nice dubs

OMG checked

Milo fans are the types of nerdy alt-Redditors who could easily be swayed into dumping cash into crypto on the word of their fag god

I'm beginning to wonder why it's taking Milo so long so mention anything about this coin to his cult followers though

Guys, please do your part & support Milocoin, it takes just a few minutes to do the following:

Reddit
- reddit.com/r/MilocoinCentre/ Write, link something positive about milocoin or milo. Don't forget to upvote stuff
- Share the milocoin website or Ann to cryptorelated subs e.g. reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/ and reddit.com/r/altcoin/
- Voat is a similar website. Try posting about milocoin there too if you like

Youtube
- youtube.com/channel/UC5WTKDkoG7WIDvnLewk26bg Subsribe to the official channel and like/comment/share videos
- youtube.com/channel/UCvdObV1wvGJHR4uXwLP483w Same here
- youtube.com/channel/UCg5DSm7aQ5M-ZR3-51c23yA Same here

Twitter
- twitter.com/getmilocoin Retweet & Follow the official account
- Tweet about milocoin!
- Start tweeting and insta'ing Milo about milocoin and the milocoin privilege fund!

Exchanges
[email protected]

Nice broken english Pajeet
Chut marike, bhenchod

>not buzzwords
>gutter trash tier name coin retardation

I love you faggots.

Can't believe you faggots are still shilling this dead meme, you could have literally tripled your money with Ark Bitbay Pivx Digibyte gains etc each time even since they were so spaced out, but you faggots instead held your coin in a blatant pump and dump meme coin.

Does gay cuckoldry exist?

it's
not
a
short
term
investment
you
daft
cunt

Long term investing in a internet coin based on a fringe political activist celebrity.
>Not holding your bitcoins in the countless projects constantly tripling every day and with long term goals other then let's pump it to make our faglord proud even tho he has nothing to do with this and doesnt care

Smart.

You should trade forex you would be great.

>Thinking my holding a bag of MILO means I'm not invested elsewhere

Why don't you do something more productive with your time?