Drop shipping

>open Veeky Forums
>get on /biz
>Every thread about shitcoins with shills shilling everywhere.

Can we have some drop shipping guidance for newfags like me who wanna get into drop shipping?

I opened a shopify store with some food items, now what do? where do I go from here?

What is the dropshipping you speak of

you sell products without actually having them in your inventory or spending money on them first.
For example:
>customer comes to my store
>buys my item at my price
>I buy the item for them from a wholesaler for cheaper price
>I put the customers name in the wholesalers website.
>the wholesaler ships the item directly to the customer.
>I make my profit minus the initial product cost.

I seriously don't get this at all. Wouldn't that make the wholesaler a retailer and you're just getting in the middle and ripping them off?

welcome to capitalism.
Literally all stores do this anyway.

>buy cheap shit from china
>markup the price
>sell
>PROFIT.

I thought wholesalers sell to retailers at a discounted price because they buy large quantities in bulk take on the risk of not being able to sell it all. But with this it's like the wholesaler and customers are both cucking themselves for no reason.

Only fucking retards believe in this shit, you fucking retard.

I am setting my store, it has about 150 products right now. Since I am only investing in marketing I will be selling every product for my niche making a good profit. Wish me luck, biz.

Good luck, user.

If cunts would just stick to the general for crypto questions there wouldn't be a problem. Retards keep making 9000 threads with the tiniest crypto questions.

Quick question for anyone who has actually tried dropshipping before.
Do you do any research to tell your products aren't made by enslaved 5-year-olds?

Figure out a way to get traffic most people do facebook, instagram, or adwords

I don't see what that has to do with anything

Can someone explain to me what's a good dropshipping site.

I know Aliexpress is popular, but it seems as if a lot of their products are counterfeit Chinese knock-offs.

If there are not a lot of other options, how do you distinguish which products are safe to purchase? I've been keeping track of the "feedback" for the products, and it seems like the ratings (out of 5 stars) have a smaller amount of voteres than the actual reviews.

Example:
1 vote with 1 star rating
Feedback has 90+ comments with star ratings.

-and for some reason, the same person may comment the same thing frequently, would this imply that the purchaser is a bot?

bump

what will happen if I just steal content from other e-shop and place it on site with different design will I receive some traffic?

Kek, just take advantage of social media. That's what I'm doing, although I am being lazy by taking the pictures of others (and giving credit). After you have a decent amount of followers, you can then proceed to advertise, although I'd advise you to keep an active presence in social media.

I could have had 60-70 followers, but since I've been inactive, my followers have dropped to 40. People also seem picky if you do not post frequently.

I am also a noob at this, but I've noticed that some drop-shipping businesses have followed my account, and one things I've noticed about them is that they are the following:

-Inactive
-Solely advertise (which people will probably dislike)
-They do not interact with their followers frequently

Also, avoid bots. You need active people that comment/tag on your posts, my biggest post so far has gotten 200+ likes.

well I'm interested in traffic from search engines only

I need to do good keyword research first then I plan to use content from other e-shops

my ultimate plan is to somehow automate it all using python

Dropship is a mugs game. Selling items that have already been heavily marked up..
>ALL your traffic is paid for.
> Google doesn't rank new sites for Upto 6 months.
> Enjoy spending 1000,s on ads hoping you will get lucky with one and make your money back.
>Enjoy dealing with chinks who will lie cheat steal and scam at every opportunity

>ITT:Stupid faggots don't understand nobody wants to wait a fucking month + for your item to arrive.
>Drop shipping is a meme for people to sell you ebooks/subscriptions
>"B-but they said they made 250k/ month"
>Then why the fuck are they telling you about it?

If you take exactly 1 femtosecond to think you might realize this whole business idea sucks.

That isn't the only way to increase sales.

You do realize that wholesalers can also be found in the United States. Yes, costs are increased, but this would drastically reduce shipping, etc.

>That site sells it higher than Amazon/eBay with the same shipping time + it's on page 10 on Google
Or
>He has 15 good reviews, but the other seller has 1k hmm...
>Better buy it there

>implying that out of the millions that use social media you cannot find morons that'll fall for your overpriced crap

You've obviously never visited instagram before.

This dropshipping shit seems awful.

What happened to the eBay threads from a few months ago?

Drop shipping is a heavily populated, shit-tier business model for 99.9% of people.

If you can't afford to do business right why bother? Go be a wagecuck for a few months.

How else can you get traffic when you have zero SE traffic without paying?

>implying that out of the millions that use social media you cannot find morons that'll fall for your overpriced crap

If it's a dropship item all it takes is 1-2 people to comment on where to get it cheaper than your ad is fucked. You can get sales easily online if you have unique products not shit that's on eBay, Amazon and 10 other shit dropship shopify store

I have a e commerce store selling fitness equipment.(buy from manufacturers and wholesale) I know social media well and I know paid ads well and it's not easy.

I want this picture on a T-shirt

you think those chinese factory workers can setup a website, properly market their $1 gimmicks in english speaking countries and also do customer service? And yes the customer gets cucked but its debatable if he gets cucked more or less if he just goes into a store and buys the same thing.

>Do you do any research to tell your products aren't made by enslaved 5-year-olds?
not even big companys do that.