>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC, Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 PC is out on Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_ii

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation script is fully translated, currently being edited, release date is uncertain. The Geofront patch currently sits around 60% complete, and someone is working on patches for the leak on the Zero PC version.
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

>replaying FC
>meet Alba in the prologue
>he casually talks about the Aureole and Sept-terrions
damn... i really am an idiot

Fuck Cold Steel!

DELETE THIS

This is autistic but looking at the background made me think how comfy living in Liberl would be.

reminder that calvard will be a prequel and futureanon a shit

Cant wait for Renne to ruin another game

Reminder that Rean will be her new master in Sen 4.

Reminder that you're a moron and 3rd and Zero/Ao already set up Calvard's plot.

Rolent was maximum comfy

No, Laura will.

Hope she just die

You mean save. There hasn't been literally a single bad game with her in it.

I will believe in futureanon.

Her friends are cuter than her and probably not as incompetent.
Anyone would choose them over her.

>3rd is not bad

Does Hugo really fuck up that hard in CS3? I like Becky and Hugo.

Jack will be an arts user party member that uses cards for his crafts. His S-Craft will be similar to Schera's second S-Craft in SC. Screencap this.

Sadly yes.
But the other couples don't mess up.

Yes, but by the end of the game he starts realizing how hard he fucked up.

that shadow didn't even want to fight, but the guy goes and beat it anyway because it was the perfect send off for their class, what a jerk

>that uses cards for his crafts
So like Wazy?

I see, thanks anons. What about Friedel and Loggins?

Pretty much, though Wazy's wasn't exclusively cards. Crow and Schera use cards too in some ways so it wouldn't be surprising to see it again.

Don't go forgetting about me now

Rean...

Boy this guy really IS vague on HnK. There's a lot he's not mentioning, not even referring to characters by name. That third paragraph gets some of it, but it's leaving out just how much cut content there is in the game and how bullshit it is.

Give me a bit, gonna address some of his points.

who are you
where is futureanon
is dorothy going to get you too?

Literally who

Didn't Jack use guns in Gambler Jack, just like Halle?

Stop larping thanks.

I don't remember seeing anything on them. Although there might be, and i just don't know, since i'm only taking off what i heard and saw.

Doesn't Crow also have a card craft?

The calvard protag will be an 8 leaves 1 blade practitioner with a secret angel form that draws power from Aidios herself, he will also be a harem protag with a full party of 12 hot girls (half of them will be blonde). Cap this.

Yeah, he should talk about waifus instead.

Who is best waifu in Calvard?

But Rean is Laura's master.

Ninja loli is best girl.

>Reanfag
>calling Trails 3rd bad

The only bad game in the series so far is CS2, retard.

Ao

Nah it's going to be a lady Taito Gunslinger with a G Gundam Hyper Mode.

I'll take the bait. Try me.

Rean what the hell are you doing.

I'm glad it's over

>Rean Coldsteel? I'm Crossbell Police

Why is she blushing?

That's still a crime.

it's just beginning.

I hope CS3 is better, 2 was very bad and I genuinely enjoyed CS1

CS3 is right up there with SC as the best in the series, although I also liked CS2, soooooo... Your opinion may vary

Rean-senpai noticed her

I do wonder if we'll get CS3 or if XSEED will wait for 4 to come out and bundle both in one package to cut costs

China also has no news on their version of the game, even though they're the fist ones to get stuff from Falcom, so who knows.

It commends him on his murderhobo logic though. Apparently wanting to kill something just because its big and in your face is a good thing.

What? Why would xseed "bundle them both in one package"? That's a retarded thing to think. Even CS1 and CS2 were not bundled together into one package.

We will get CS3, but we won't hear about it until mid-2019, with the official release coming in late-2019. That's the same timeline we got CS1 in. When they announce CS3 in mid-2019, they will also announce CS4. It's the same exact timeline. This is not surprising in the least to anyone who paid attention.

To be fair, it's just a trial, so it's not really murder when it's basically there as a training dummy.

>We will get CS3, but we won't hear about it until mid-2019, with the official release coming in late-2019.
I hope I'm still alive by then

it's just next year my dude. I know numbers are scary and all, but that time will fly by before you even know it.

would you give her the pill?

> It's the same exact timeline.
Were NISA/Aksys gunning for their games back then too? :3

>one fucked up ys8 so bad that they had to apologize, completely redo the localization, and still haven't released the PC version
>The other fucked up so bad that they produced a shitty localization, didn't even dub the game, and sold less than 5,000 copies
ahahaha yeah that competition is so scary user what will xseed ever do

It's a shame that this series still takes so long to get released in the west, I hope that Google keep improving their AI tech and hopefully make machine TL a bit more useful in the future

I wish Falcom Gauken was good.

Unfortunately, until Falcom stops holding back the script and rights to be given only after the game is released over there, it will stay that way.

Good thing they got the games out within 12 months on CURRENT gen console, whereas XSEED can't even get the games out within 24 months on LAST GEN consoles

Also competition is still competition, where before XSEED have no competition for Falcom games

I mean jump thorugh what mental hoops you have to make that XSEED headcanon come true, but the fact that there's a chance that others may get CS3, competition is always good user :)

japanese are so strange, outdated even when it comes to business

The only parody show with ensemble cast and comedy skits I liked was Carnival Phantasm. I haven't seen anything like it.

They're still using fax machines fucking everywhere. I shit you not.

No kidding, I've even had to deal with paper contracts sent through mail with them when everyone else uses digital.

Playing Trails in the Sky FC and is this game intelligent or is this trickery? I got at the part early in chapter 1 where you are trying to speak to Morgana and a guard mentions the bar and Estelle comments that is where we just were since I went there prior to speaking to him. If I didn't go there would Estelle not have commented on it like that or am I giving it too much credit?

I'd show her the if you catch my drift

Your actions do influence dialogue, yes.

Man, I been sleeping on this series for too long, these are the kinds of things I admire in a game

Your actions influence dialogue yes. I suggest you go around talking to all NPCs, when their dialogues updates too. All of them usually have a lot of stuff put into them, and some have little story arcs you can follow, like the guy who confessed to the girl in the fist town, and you'll find them traveling around the country.
You can also find info on the world, and stuff happening around it, and even some foreshadowing for stuff happening later on in the story.

Also forgot to mention. The series has a save transfer feature between games in the same arc, so if you did a quest for an NPC in FC, you'll run into them in Sc, and they'll sometimes comment on what you did for them in that game, and maybe give you some small reward as an extra thanks, or you'll see something change, like instead of the character not knowing who you are, they'll already remember each other

I've been noticing stuff like that and how Estelle and Joshua would comment on them and thought it may just be the game only trying to be vague but it was very specific sometimes even when speaking to certain NPCs.
Damn, this series is a gem, thanks man

Sex

LEAVE THIS FUCKING THREAD BEFORE YOU GET SPOILED.

slut

Leaving now, playing these games super blind and dont want to be spoiled, loving the experience

Too late, now he knows Joshua is actually a reverse trap.

Cassius is the killer
Estelle dies in the 3rd game

How many guys did she suck off in academy's bathrooms?

Estelle's wife is cute! CUTE!

enjoy the 300+ hours ahead of you and don't come back to this general until you've finished all the games.

Sorry I only take redpills

300 might be too much just for sky.

I played Trails completely on a whim, with no hype behind it and never visiting the threads much, so I had no idea about anything except that it was a story about a boy and a girl falling in love.

I was fucking blown away at how amazing it was.

You're always going to be at risk for being spoiled for every game other than CS3 if you post here.

Even then CS3 spoilers can still pop up from time to time.

She is a good girl.

CUTE!!

Good at killing people

CRAZY!

Lloyd should have killed her when he had the chance.

you can't kill cute girls in kiseki, it's against the law

Yeah, isn't that right, Millium?

That was me with Muv-Luv. Someone gave me the games in preinstalled folders and I started playing expecting a run of the mill moege.
It was fucking awesome. I enjoyed the hell out of it.

You could have at least used someone else's name, since Lloyd makes the least sense on killing anybody at all.

she's not dead, just transformed