/mbgg/ - Mobage General #857

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Alice gear Aegis, Princess connect Re:dive

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
>It says the game is not avaliable on my device, how do I install it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
pastebin.com/kdChFL5n

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/lots-of-gacha-game-fire-emblem-ff-ios-updates-blocked-seemingly-due-to-insufficient-rate-listing.28193/
imgur.com/a/k3VVd
priconne-redive.jp/news/update/877/
shironeko.me/article?id=92351
gamewith.jp/shironeko/article/show/93501
youtube.com/watch?v=wCIqRWogDaI#t=3m30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LIFE

>All ages
>Underage 2D girls in skimpy clothing

Yeah, no.

see above

What game is this? I'm new

Undertaker 2 next?

>granblue
>family friendly

Crash connect

>playing on an emulator

I play on a tablet

Thing crashes once an hour or sometimes it'll crash three times while trying to run a stage.

Little girls wearing "grown up" stuff is pretty normal. You just can't wait to be an adult when you're young and want to look like one or try doing adult things to feel all grown up.

And you spend your days wishing you could be a teen again when you're all grown up and suffering through adult life

>Yori always looks shy or about to spill spaghetti in game
>meanwhile in the real world
What did they mean by this?

Please tell me this character is voiced by Takamori

Who the fuck use real name in an online game? Fucking bullshit.

Everyone except Pecorine and Kyaru

Takamori voices this dumb dog. Best cat is voiced by Rika Tachibana.

Kokoro is technically not using her real name, since she uses Kokkoro.

Its been over 24 hours since compass went to maintenance

That's like using Miichellle for IGN when your name is Michelle

I guess that works too.

Oh boy, any idea what's happening?

She is also like that in the real world, until gaems

Hope you didnt want to do your dailies today. Or play the game.

resetera.com/threads/lots-of-gacha-game-fire-emblem-ff-ios-updates-blocked-seemingly-due-to-insufficient-rate-listing.28193/

If this is true then this is the issue they're having

Ios is having trouble releasing updates for games, and since its a pvp game during a ranked event they couldnt just give android users an advantage so we're stuck on indefinite maintenance
Fire emblem already got their update (after 16 hours), their rates didnt change as far as i could see

Thigh gap.

>Best cat

Best cat is voiced by Minase Inori and she's not even out.

Well shit, hopefully it doesn't last for too long.

I dont understand why nips like her so much when she's so USELESS in practice

Apple ruins everything for everyone again

Anyone know Rei's skill cooldown and attack pattern? She's the only character so far that has two medium+ attacking skills as her skills.

There's several Reis in the games here so you'll have to be more specific

>Not exactly a cat

fuck it, she's still best girl.

Technically she is, just not playable. She's in the Kaon guild story episodes.

>Physical attacker

Pass

Where is everyone getting the images of these cards from the original game from?

imgur.com/a/k3VVd

I haven’t found anything as satisfying as combining max level buildings

Pulling the character you were aiming for on the first 10-roll

>Only had a single N card in the last game

Hopefully this means she'll be a 1* so I can actually roll her.

So, when will they add world 9?

Same for Ayumi, but are full of potential.

Stream is on the 13th late at night so either on the 14th or 15th when the gatcha changes over

>Stream is just to preview world 9
>Still won't be any events in this game after a month

What a cutie.

>just checked the PCR twitter
>キャラ一覧にて、メモリーピースを一定数以上集めると発生する才能開花のチュートリアルを削除しました

Is this referring to character crafting aswell or just the evolution / adding stars
Cause the game forced me to to craft Nozomi earlier despite wanting to continue saving her fragments, it was major bullshit

Is the gacha in Princess Connect notorious or is it pretty easy on the soul?

2%

just dont be a lucklet lol

>rainbow
>mithos on art
>jk it's lloyds mirror
i hate this game

Will Tina finally be dethroned?

>Tap a Virginia support
>She says something about enjoying her butt

What was that

cockoro

You mean go even further beyond?

To enjoy the view of her ass.

Nagi > Tina for Gorilla Raid
Wil > Tina for SP restriction Tower

So what are the best weapons in AGA?

Are these updates good or bad? seems they gonna fix and add plenty of stuff for monday's update.

priconne-redive.jp/news/update/877/

Looks like a lot of bugfixes

Will they make new characters for Re:Dive later? aside from adding the old ones from the previous version? felt like already got spoiled a lot of them watching pics or the game events where they appear.

The way they are going the game will be long dead before they finish adding in old characters.

It's more alive than BF2 and will get boosts for sure when they collab with Cygames other crap.

The new main trio is made up by new characters. If the game survives for long enough we'll probably get new/collab characters, but there are still a bunch of unreleased ones.

She's an outspoken pervert and pretty vulgar. She's constantly talking about Sitara's tits too.

Now that you mention it, my device has been playing smoother since I updated it.
Obviously there's the characters like Kasumi that already exist but not playable yet, but there's also stuff like collab characters. The iM@S CG girls were in it, i think they're gonna put in someone from Shadowverse eventunally. As for new, original ones, who knows.

>need Virginia top and Eri rifle and top, don't have Koyui 4*
>like 3 of the last 4 special gear shells for their group have been Koyui's hammer, rifle, and top, and a Virginia bottom dupe
Well that's a bit of a pisser

Is this the best and most fuckable guild?

I want Christina....

Only if you are a pedo. I'm not so I don't agree with you user.

In GF is there suppose to be a mini load time for whenever you navigate between the menus/collect rewards/enter battle? It's not a deal breaker but it is a little jarring.

>The iM@S CG girls were in it
What was their backstory in the original game?

Yeah, it's fucking retarded. Clearing a map takes way too long. Half the reason I dropped it. Here's a 5 second load time switching between your and enemy's turn! Even longer if you're using supports! Fuck that.

Sluts.

Oh huh, the expert investigation event from a couple weeks ago is back in AGA, with progress kept.

>4 stage boss rush by the 6th hex
Ah Christ this is still annoying.

This one is better.

>so much i don't understand in brown dust
>no english community anywhere
guess it's a drop for me

The game constantly updates your resource count, and it can be super slow on 3G but on a good wifi connection it's super seamless, and this discrepancy is the jarring thing.

However, ever since they've added planner mode from combat sim, map grinding became much more tolerable because even with a shit connection I didn't have to wait 20 seconds between each battle to manually order my echelon to advance. It's also good to help me multitask since I can just give the order and let it run through while I do other things and reset the battle every 3 minutes.

>Big scorpion boss on the way to clear the summer map

How the fuck do you beat this with a fresh reroll acc

I was lied to

Too many sluts.

New fag here. Who should I pick for the Dual blade ticket?

So you were only able to choose between a character roll or a weapon gacha roll you couldn't have both? No dangos for me

As expected, I didn't get Ruushe nor Tina.

shironeko.me/article?id=92351

>expert difficulty is setting the time limit low then having all the enemies spawn a mile away and fly backwards
Cool fucking story Pyramid you hack cunts.

Do they have some kind of new promo?

Maintain ~30m and attack while strafing,
Summon Lv50+ Yotsuyu/Ayaka/Rin support whenever possible
If Scorpion approaches it'll spin 90% of the time
If Scorpion moves to center of the map prepare to melee+step cancel since it'll likely enter it's ulti timer

Eoten login bonus, Day 10.

>Tina is available
What the hell. Never thought they'd allow that. Also I'm almost guaranteed to get an ancient character since I used to roll a lot of cross sabers.

At least Tsukimi, Charlotte, Tina, and NY Loussier. Also Tomoe, Excellia, and Koyomi. After that it's whoever you think is cute or check wikis: gamewith.jp/shironeko/article/show/93501

>4双剣キャラ1体分、もしくは4双剣武器2個分
>もしくは
You can only choose either characters or motifs.

>Loussier

>got excellia
at least she's cute

>Tina is available

Just when I'm gone, fuck it until when is that login bonus? probably I won't get her anyway

Like this roughly.

youtube.com/watch?v=wCIqRWogDaI#t=3m30s

I can't do like any of this shit though, fuck it drives me nuts only being able to rainbow step cancel right like 5% of the time.

What happened to /padg/?

March 20 15:59 JST.

>Kill 100 titans for SS within time limit
Fuck this thing.

I might get baited by this weapon gacha in BGHS. But I also don't need it because I don't really care about senbatsu anymore despite rolling some really good cards recently.

>2 hours clearing 180 nodes
>Accidentally roll the wrong Swimsuit gacha

This just happened to me, feeling bad about having to toss the account but hopefully the login bag is better.

>96,480 gold to level a gear to 70
Wew. Don't even want to think about level 80.