I live in bumfuck nowhere. Got an mediocre but stable job. Rent is cheap but my place is shit

I live in bumfuck nowhere. Got an mediocre but stable job. Rent is cheap but my place is shit.

Got rent and various expenses accounted for the next 8 months.

$3,000 on hand right now to blow on making more money.

What do I do with it?

>buy gun
>hire crew
>rob places
>red neck shoots me with his rifle

>buy nice rope
>hang self

>buy drugs
>sell drugs
>corner the market
>mexican cartel hacks me and my family to pieces with machetes

>buy gear
>become hitman
>undercover cop hires me and tapes it
>get raped in jail

So idk, options, bonds, gold or silver or other metals, gamble it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qdoUpGg_DpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy ETH now. Make 50%-100% profit in the next week.

What else you got

Pick one of the big 3 and go with it, don't split.
I first picked eth and made some money with margin trading (gambling), now have it on ripple.

Holding BTC doesen't make much sense to me, because when it goes up, all alt coins go up with it faster, but when it goes down, not all of them go down with it.

>Pick one of the big 3 and go with it, don't split.
>I first picked eth and made some money with margin trading (gambling), now have it on ripple.

No idea what this means

Invest 1000 in BTC and 2000 in ETH.

If you aren't going into crypto, sell stuff on eBay or make an online store.

Isnt bitcoin a meme? How do I turn that into actual money? Didnt the FBI or something seize a ton of bitcoins accounts or trading sites? And now some bitcoin virus?

I know shit about bitcoin.

>ETH

Seems random to invest in a furniture company.

Not that I dont trust you guys but its still Veeky Forums and I see no detailed explanations into anything posted here.

How do I buy ETH anyway, e-trade?

Would rather read some how to books first.

Put everything into ETH and GNT, wait a few months, profit.

FBI only seized bitcoin held by some dark net drug marketplace users. I don't think you can even put a 'virus' in bitcoin network, it's decentralised and you don't actually hold and transfer coins but rather inscribe the transaction in an unmodifiable register (block chain).

No it's not a meme but bitcoin has risen a lot already and there are some better alternatives, like ETH or GNT (bit riskier but still solid) or XRP (currently high though, not recommended). You buy them with bitcoin after buying the latter for regular money.

ETH and GNT are both crypto currency?

lol, cant tell if troll or larp. but this is awful. please leave gramps

Yes.
>Not being a CRYPTOhuman
It's like you don't even want a part of the transhumanist future.

Big 3 crypto.
The 3 highest capitalized crypto.
The podium of NEETbux.
The trifecta of globalization.
The jew NEMESIS

>there are people who think Bitcoin is a virus because of some news

I'm fucking dying, that's amazing. I hope Bitcoin stays in shadows for a little longer so I can get some more before the normies realize 1 bitcoin can buy them a lambo in the future.

My bullshit detector is off on this one. I can't tell, either.

No troll or larp

Im seriously being honest with this thread.

I did google ETH and got some furniture stock shit but ETH and GNT also come up as crypto coins.

Im just very new

[spoiler]You guys were new once too..[/spoiler]

Ok what resources should I read to learn more about crypto currency in general, and the process to buy and sell them? And how to what is good and what to avoid?

avoid niggers

I live in the country and there are almost none

Just meth heads who steal shit from sheds for their addiction

Its mostly whites and an oddly large population of idians and Pentecostals

I know this question gets asked a lot but does anyone have a guide on ETH of the most "Explain-to-me-like-I-came-from-reddit" babby tier?
Been lurking for a week and the boards peeked my interests.

My curiosity is taking over so I'll bite. No, BTC is not a meme. Make an account on Coinbase and link your bank account or debit card to it. Once you're all set up and verified you can click BTC, ETH, or LTC and hit the purchase button. If you linked your bank account it will take a few days to arrive, if you used your debit card it's instant but you can't purchase as much. Now just hold your coins and profit unless you want to trade in the alt market on a different exchange, like Bittrex or Poloniex. If you want to sell your coins, just hit the sell button. It's not complicated at all. Go to their site and look around first if you want.

Can I use paypal instead or is that stupid

Bank account is really so I can have a paypal.

Or bitcoins in general I just want to learn more before I decide whether to dip my toes.
Again, assume I'm a 5 year old.

First of all, Google it. There's about 3 million guides.
Second of all, it's piqued, faggot

ETH is a bit complicated to explain in a post if you're looking for details. You can start with this video to learn a basic understanding of smart contracts and block chain. Check out that YouTube channel (or related ones) to start at the very beginning:

youtu.be/qdoUpGg_DpQ

You asked and I delivered. Coinbase.com