pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Fire Emblem Twitter Artist List
pastebin.com/WfpuQJec

Previous: Filter and ignore !RHAJATxdtU posts.

Reminder That:
Marth
Ike
Celica
Lyn
Fjorm

Will be in the next Smash

Reminder that male Morgan's tome proves who his canonical dad is.

Yes I am upset
Fucking hell I was expecting something comfy, not a nightmare of bullshit
>try to nuke Julia into oblivion with Erikav
>fail because she has Divine Naga and Erikav can't do shit without bladetome buffs
>actually have to be worried about Jaffar for the first time in my life
>endless piles of horseslaying units with the "fuck buffs" refine
Thank fucking god passives weren't randomized

DAMAGE REPORTS!!

>How many orbs did you spend on the latest bait banner?
>What 5*s did you get?
>Are you happy with what you got?

fjorm would actually be cool because spear + magic

I'm not the only one who wants to "interrogate" Laegjarn by putting her over my knee and spanking her raw, am I?
I wonder if she's the type of girl to enjoy that.

I have 0 orbs so I only spent the 20 you get from the story and only got morgan

Who the fuck is Gerome and why is he not a summonable unit.

Close, but it'll actually be:
Marth
Ike
Lyn
Roy
Lucina
Chrom
Corrin

They will later state that they didn't include Ephraim, Hector, Celica, etc, because "we can't include representation from more games because there would be too many swords"

Laegjarn when I need her for my big sister squad.

>Yesterday I got Hawkeye'd
>Today I got Lyn'd with the rest of my orbs
>Currently at 3'75%
I didn't even want them that much, fuck

+atk Reinhardt
NO, I WANT MY OWN PERSONAL DAUGTHERFU CUMDUMP

>sharena didn’t even show up once in the last chapter
(lol

Assuming the bait banner is this one.
>96 orbs
>3 5*
>+Atk/-Spd Exalt Crumb
>+Spd/-Res M. Morgan
>+Spd/-Def Hinoka
>Not especially, i really wanted F. Morgan but there's time to get her
Speaking of Hinoka, what A-slot does this dumb bitch want? I only have Fury and wew lad fodder, no SS fodder.

If you NEED to put on a hero to counter , they are shit at countering .

Leo, +def -atk FMorgan, Clair, 4* +def -spd Nowi, +hp -res FMorgan
Could've been better, could've been worse. Got a godroll Grima at the fallen banner launch, so can't complain too hard.

So what's the status on F!Morgan. Is sht shit or am I just better of saving and keeping my Summer Corrin

Who?

He's Batman (Cherche's son) and he's going to be a free reward for playing the TT.
Which is nice, it'll mean I have a 5* Gerome running around even if I never use him because I already have a bunch of green flyers (Minerva, Beruka, Spring Camilla)

He’s Marth’s mask maker.

+spd -hp fmorgan
Yes :)

Cherche's son
TT reward

Is it worth using Infantry Pulse on a team with only two infantry?

>Mmm Morgan cummies
>Cav Chrom....epik....
>Who the fuck is Gerome?

>my question is how do they keep track of where we're going faster than us getting there
Laegjarn said her army had the whole country covered. That's the whole reason why Alfonse had to change the plan, there were just way too many enemy soldiers around. No matter which direction we went there would be enemy troops nearby to alert Surtr so they knew to wait for us.
If you're wondering how they moved faster than us, a single wyvern flies way faster than an army marching on foot in snowy mountains. There's a lot of stuff in Heroes you can just chalk off to poor writing but this one actually makes sense.

Can Alm get a skin from Marth or something please? It feels so wrong to leave him out while Celica is in like in Warriors. It's like leaving out Chrom again too.

Celica in Smash!

Would she be a Marth clone? Would she have an original moveset? Share your thoughts!

No way in hell chrom is getting in, and i doubt they will keep lucina in, don't know about robin

About 30.

+Spd -Def MCorrin that I merged into my 40+1 +Atk -Res. Looking forward to his refined Yato.
Neutral Male Morgan.

I'm decently satisfied but I really wanted a Chrom.

Best girl!

She did her only line was
>what now

I'm gonna be straight with you bros. I've blown a lot of money on this game in the last few months. I try to stop myself but can't, and it's the worst I've ever felt.

None
Not really

Different roles completely. Do you need a res tank flier that can hit 52 res with serpent, mirror stance, +res refine, fortify fliers and neutral res, with room for QR? If the answer is yes, roll. If the answer is no, don't.

No but seriously who do I fodder off Micaiah to?

Did she? Whoops.

I sleep

>0
>+atk -hp F.Morgan
>Yes

Her normal version is better Because I dont have to spend thousands of orbs on one banner to merge her to +10

Percy/Conrad/Sirius so we can have a mask team when?

Grima. Mine has DD A skill and CD S skill, he's great.

>try to install FE:H on iPad
>crashes due to low ram

>try to install it on phone
>"not supported"

well there goes any hope of having fun

>0
>chrom
>couldn't be any more happy, i didn't even want him but really felt like pulling him so i dodged a bullet there. still feel like pulling fmorgan but i think i can control myself.

>spending money on a game that’s making it increasingly clear they don’t know what the fuck they’re doing

Give her Fury for the time being. Desperation if you plan on not doing the special refinement, hit & run if you do

Why is everyone sexualizing FMorgan

Kind of disappointing that her best build is pretty much identical to what Corrin already utilises way better.

play it on memu :)

It's her fault for being so lewd!

Because TharjaAnon wanted us to, and made us do it with reverse psychology.

>~60 orbs
>starting at first Lel

She's cute.

Absolute territory and gentle slopes, awakening avatar daughter, amazing art, daddy's little girl. Duh.

To be fair, the only builds any mage ever use is bladetome if fast and raventome if bulk

Maybe Roy, Robin and Lucina as DLC

That's his canonical grandpa no matter what, dude.

10 orbs.
Perfect For!Morgan

>tablets
>being an iCuck
you deserve everything you get

She says she wants to polish your gun, then mentions she'll do ANYTHING for you. ANYTHING.

that's a great haul

>Smash Switch... epik
>mmm... Splatoon CUMMIES
>what the fuck is Fire Emblem?

And not JUST his grandpa.

Is Blarserpent +spd with mirror stance (or fury) and desperation good on a +spd-res F.Morgan?

which refine for a +spd fmorgan
I'm leaning on spd

0, but I finally got a Seliph
indifference

Luckshitters just need to die already

+Atk - Res FMorgan.

>already have a almost finished Caeda 40+1
>So I don't really need a res tank
>Urge to pull for Morgan is rising tho since I'm a massive short-hair fag and she is flying
Fug :DDD what do

I know it sucks. Things that help me when I'm thinking of spending $$$:
- Consider your current barracks, and whether it's actually worth the money to get the unit you're going for. I spent a lot of orbs trying to get FeMorgan and failed, but I haven't spent money on her yet because I have a couple mage fliers already, along with some hefty Res tanks, and I know she won't be filling a niche that I need.

- Consider how much money you've spent overall. Honestly, one of the most painful things I've ever done is look through my Google purchase history. Throughout my life, I'm pretty sure I've spent $3000-$4000 on mobage. Maybe more. And it hurts, hurts, hurts to think that I COULD have all that in the bank right now.

- Related to the above: think of your wages, or your salary, or whatever. Think of how much you'd have to work to get the girl you want. When you take all your monthly expenses into account, is it even close to worth it?

- Another money-related idea: value vs money spent. Splatoon, Smash, and whatever other games people play now could very easily cost MUCH less than the cute girl, and they'll give you a lot more fun and good experiences.

- Think of it in terms of bettering yourself. Despite this major obstacle, I'm always trying to be a better person; and it motivates me to think that, if I can conquer my addiction to gambling and PNGs of cute girls, I'll be a better person than I started off because of it.

- Finally, remember that this game is temporary. Very temporary; in four years, you might have already forgotten its existence.

Good luck, user. It's never too late to stop for good.

post imouto

5. Finally got the kike I wanted after missing her on the lego banner and eldigan banner. Figured I might as well quit while im ahead

Which unit will get demoted to 4 stars? FMorgan? MMorgan?

DAYMN BOI
SHE THICC

MMorgan if anything. He's the least impressive from a default skill standpoint.

>200 orbs
>Hinoka, Mae, 2-for-1 Morgan deal
Pretty happy with what I got. Just wanted FMorgan, but I got a Hone Fliers and a couple new mages too.

me on the left

Me on the right

She got so fat she lost 10 spd

And yet he has a Prf tome

Pfffttt
>Lucklets

80 orbs starting from 1st spring crumb and ending at spring Camilla.

L'Arachel, Sothe, etc.

>The Virgin Squint
>The Chad Stance

Why didn't I give her the savage blow seal?

Different user here, but to be fair those two were both on banners where everyone had a prf. In this one female Morgan doesn't.

>That team name

Have you heard her voice? BItch sounds like she'd be down for anything

Lyn Emblem!

>130
>one Chrom
>no FMorgan yet
Chrom’s +res -def, which ain’t great, but his attack is basically untouched, so it’s not like it’s completely ruined. I probably should’ve stopped at Chrom, but I’m stubborn & want to complete my favorite family.

>+0

You think atk ploy and mirror stance are gonna be on a 4*?

Should I?

That way they're all equal.

Why is neph such a noodle?

>+10
>none of her stats break 50
Sad!

>136
>Shiro
>not bad got a +spd -hp lady lel, +spd -def florina, +spd -def peri and +def -res shiro

Her kit is built do to all of her damage with specials.