/xgg/ - Xenogames General #123

USE SPOILER TAGS
Please note that Veeky Forums Rule #3 is being enforced.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/whyaLFk0

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/

>XBC2 Artbook link
drive.google.com/open?id=1l8EuZcAvfNAVKyHuK6bSr5NxpiaUdXYD
e-hentai.org/g/1168674/90d830fe38/

>XB2 official guidebook (JP)
e-hentai.org/g/1173720/967f7b795d/

>XBC2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/hbD8EEKQ

>OP (For new threads)
pastebin.com/pEC894BK

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
============================================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Previous:

Redpill me on the Xenosaga ganes. Are they any good or am I better off looking up the cutscenes and OST?

Please don't talk about my wife like that

I want Rex to forceably impregnate her and then not take responsibility.

F U R B A L L
U
R
B
A
L
L

>not take responsibility
doesn’t seem like something rex would do desu

How could he? Nia has a litter of five kids every two months. Pyra can only have one, two max, in a year.

Okay, but she isn't noisy as long as you don't touch her ears at least.

I finally started NG+ last night. Popped open like 50 legend cores and got all 6 blades right at the start. But now I don't feel assed to play more even after leveling down to 1.

What if I do?

Then she might start acting a bit... weird

Great.
Time to do it rougher.

orion is fucking impossible and you niggers won't convince me otherwise

Do you think Nia ever bullies Dromarch over the fact that as a blade she's better than him in every way.

>When you try to show him but realizes you got nothing

And I'm telling you that with Blade Nia on healing, I was able to easily last long enough to get the orbs needed to beat him with a chain attack

Zenobia is a big help too.

Is that why she dresses the way she does?

She berates him twice in the game
She probably does it whenever he can't satisfy her or something

Literally just driver combo his ass to death.

>She berates him twice in the game

But do you think she ever says straight up "I don't know why I'm even wasting time fighting with you when I can literally give people super cancer on my own"

TORA STYLE

He probably tells her she can do that and go back to being a fugitive that can't enter a single town so shut the fuck up and rub that crotch on my back.

Alright IV HAD ENOUGH OF XCX OWNED SINCE LAUNCH BUT I CANT BEAT THE FINAL BOSS WHAT THE FUCK IM 5 LEVELS HIGHER SHOULD I SELL ALL MY SKELLS AND JUST BUY SUPER GOOD ARMOUR AND UPGRADES?

Have you been able to break/topple him? I s2g he only killed me like 5 times. Get moon matter chips or something.

unless you're posting a video fuck off
I have a broken fucking setup and still get raped by him every time
it's not fucking possible

Only when she can actually turn into a blade without fearing for her life, and only if she's really pissed at him for whatever reason.

>youtube xenoblade orion
>tons of videos of the fight

HURRR IT IS IMPOSSIBLE

If Indol's gone, shouldn't Nia be free to be herself without prosecution

Weren't they the source of prejudice against Flesh Eaters because of Amalthus' hatred of Blades?

Just because the source is gone doesn't mean people's minds will immediately change

If she and her picture is in some database of flesh eaters, people would know. It is not just Amalthus but the thought of Blades turning on their owners and EATING THEM is enough to make the entire population weary.

>Nia will be eternally bullied by literally everyone
>Some may even try to kill her

I forget, but where is it mentioned in the game about the stereotypes surrounding Flesh Eaters. Nia is now supported by the driver of the Aegis and prominent figures in two of the three major governments. Surely, they can lobby for her in public

No amount of lobbying will make the general public accept the truth. And that is she consumed the flesh of her old terminally ill driver. While most people don't know about flesh eaters from the past of Judicum, the higher ups are well aware of it as evident by Morag and Zeke mentioning them as well as the Mor Ardain senator saying he has a distaste for that kind of genetic engineering.

Get beta scopes on two of your characters with driver arts that can break and driver combo him at every chance. Build two or three orbs fast with Mythra while you topple him and try to nuke him afterwards.

This was meant for you.
You should also try to stop attacking him while he prepares his big counter, or have your tank with so much HP that he is able to survive and revive the other members.
Alternatively, you could try to cheese him with ether cannons by jumping from the ledge. That way he won't reach you, but it could take a while.

Much of those sentiments can b traced back to the Praetorium and it's desire for a society where humans held dominion over blade. The existence of Flesh Eaters threatened that because they weren't dependent on humans for survival and would expose just how close Blades and humans really were. With Rex as the savior of the world, Morag and Zeke in positions of high influence, and Amalthus exposed as a tyrant, surely they could all work something out for her. She says that she's sick of living in hiding. You don't think they would do all they could for her?

No, because it is an affront to the entire blade/driver relationship. It would bring into question the very nature of it. There is absolute trust between a blade and their driver. The very thought of a blade being able to just eat their driver to obtain untold powers is frightening to the public. No one would bond with a blade, let alone trust them if this possibility was made aware to them. She may be able to just go around as a regular blade with a new outfit or whatever but she will never be able to reveal the truth of her origin without huge controversy and backlash. It is akin to something like a child cannibalizing their parent.

But Rex and the others learned from Klaus what blades are and their true purpose. Sharing that information could make all the difference in the world

The game is clearly going for the happy ending. Why do people keep forcing bittersweet stuff?

They absolutely cannot share the true nature of the world to the general population. You can't drop a bomb like that on everyone without mass hysteria. No one will take that well, knowing their entire existence is just an experiment by some power tripping "god" that was engineering evolution to suit his ideals. And that the blades they trusted so much are less loyal combinations and more some big brother monitoring program designed to further sway evolution to Klaus's desires. Then they'd have to come to terms with the fact that humanity in his eyes was another failure and that he stood by for hundreds of years doing nothing to prevent their extinction until literally a group of a dozen people/blades convinced him otherwise. So in the end, you are a creation of a fickle god who caused the downfall of the old world and your favorite blade was spying on you for him. Oh, and that blade could potentially eat you and become super powerful and potentially try to end the world like Jin and the rest of Torna.

Even if they can't change public perception in the long run, they could at least help Nia herself properly integrate into public life. She'd be most likely living with Rex and the Leftherians. They could make that work

Sure like I said she can live normally, she just can't reveal her original identity and past. Especially not if the new world is all living together in some integrated community and she has to interact with people who remember her/her old driver.

Her core crystal has red spots on it. Even if she doesn't go around telling her story, there are people who will know what it means

Yeah but look at those fuggin hips god damn who will care about looking at anything but that outfit?

Don't bully her for it. It wasn't her idea.Right?

It wasnt. Most female rare blades dress like that. Pretty sure the commons are mostly naked too

Who was the pure soul that dressed Agate?

Hope than Rex, Pyra and Mythra appear in Smash switch.
Their moveset would probably be like the Pokemon trainer one.

Why was she crying?

Probably not. They considered that a failure and while they don't have to worry about transformations because no 3DS to hold the game back. I expect it would work much like Shulk's Monado arts. Changing from Pyra to Mythra would just change the properties of Rex's attacks, rather then give him new moves.

Pyra is for damage, Mythra is for KOs

>when you reveal your past but people didn't like it

Why the fuck did Klaus make Core Crystals to kill Drivers that are not compatible? This was never explained.
It seemed oddly edgy, over the top and counter productive towards your goal of information gathering.

The same who taught her how to stretch

Maybe the stress of opening a core is too much for some people. There are some who survive, like Tora and his family and I think there was a dude in Argentum who says got into a coma when he tried

I don't think it was instant death, just really painful and bad for your health like I doubt the guy who tried in Torigoth actually died, maybe just passed out. Because really who would even take that gamble other than people with nothing left to live for if it meant instant death when they fail and no indication of whether or not they might succeed?

100% clothed, Agate is still pure

Nope, he died. One of the quests in Torigoth has you deal with his kid who confirms it.

Because he didn't make core crystals, he just re-purposed them. The amount of Ether required in the activation process is probably low to start with, but as more data accumulates, it needs more and more and higher levels of Ether are harder to control for those that haven't even used arts in the first place. Drivers have Blades to help with Ether management, so that is why they are never in danger when opening other cores.

Because of that, it might be possible for Poppi to do the same for Tora. He could become a Driver now, he just refuses to. It also means that they could likely get an ether regulation machine to help with the process of opening cores, they just haven't figured out that is the reason.

>have a blade passed down family throughout the generations
>have a sole child
>die and child tries to resonate with the core
>dies
>entire bloodline is now extinct
>it was a royal bloodline

FUCK

What's your favourite H2H?

*barks*

You know, thinking about it. It seems more likely that information IS going to get out. Indol's core cleansing was something people had grown use to, since it did increase resonance rates. People will start to turn to Rex, since as a Master Driver, they will assume he can do it as well. Rex will have to explain why he's not going to do that and why it's significant. The nature of the Blade lifecycle will come to light again. It will eventually cut down on the amount of military power that the countries have, at least if they continue to rely on Blades for most of their forces. They do have a chance to reverse engineer all the Gargoyles and it isn't just Bana that would see a possibility of getting a huge profit. Nopon engineers from all the trade guilds would be happy to help. There is a real possibility of the world falling into chaos if Rex and the leaders of the various governments don't proceed with caution.

This is why I'm so disappointed in the game for not having a "flash forward" scene to show how the world was holding up months after the game was over. The story feels unfinished.

Or is holding hands really how Nia spends all of her time now?

Those four will probably try to keep to their quiet life in Leftheria for the most part. Though I wonder if Nia has any attachment for Gormott left. I think the leaders, having seen the destructive power first hand, will say flat out NO to using the mechs. But there are still anti-government organizations, anti-blade sentiment is probably higher then ever. I'd like a story about that shit, how the heroes deal with that. I can imagine anti-blade demonstrations finding out that Flesh Eaters were the cause of all the shit that happened and making it public.

Xenoblade 2-2 when?

I think XC3 will deal with some of the fallout in both worlds. Kind of like Chrono Cross, we will find out some shit went down years later, people died and we get to play as a new group with seemingly no connection to the previous two.

>Rex
>master driver
Not any more after the you know what fucks off back to another dimension.

Why did that cause him to lose all his blades?

His blades are still his own, he just doesn't have master driver status/abilities anymore nor do the aegis have their powers anymore either, both stem from something that doesn't exist anymore.

No, all that did was give them the reality warping power. The Master Blade and Driver power is different. It was three different powers. Being able to resonate with all Blades, able to access and alter the memories of Blades and to restore data to crystals. This comes simply from the fact that the Aegis were the main CPUs for the Blade system. If it was due to the Conduit, then Amalthus wouldn't have had shit. The Conduit was completely silent, as Klaus said, yet he was able to do things. Malos as well. The only reason that Pyra and Mythra couldn't access the Master Blade power is because they were afraid of that total power and pushed it away. The Conduit was a completely separate thing, that even Klaus was surprised about. Rex and Pyra reforged their bond in a way that caused the Conduit to activate and gave them the reality warping power. Notice that Pneuma didn't suddenly disappear the second that the conduit was gone, nor did it prevent her from giving the data required for Gramps to return to his large form.

>nor do the aegis have their powers anymore either

They can't be COMPLETELY useless, can they?

They're probably just normal blades now

So they still have their regular powers from the combat like foresight

Has anyone been enough of a madman to fill a hidden affinity chart?
Do you get anything by doing it, like how you got an Overdrive for filling the normal one?

Conduit being silent doesn't automatically negate the things created by it. Klaus said it went silent not long after the trinity core was repurposed and only recently stirred up again. Alvis was off in another universe doing godly things even with a silent conduit because he was a part of the trinity core made from its power. The master drivers like Amalthus have power because they resonated with Aegis. Klaus never said them reforging is what caused the conduit to reappear, that would imply they forced the conduit to activate when you can't simply force some 4th dimensional being to do jack shit. It does whatever it wants. The conduit Pneuma didn't allow Gramps to turn into his large form, the titan fuckery at the end was a gift from Klaus who still had his demi-god status because he was forever changed by touching the conduit. Gramps himself is just a giant plothole that is never explained being as he is the only sentient titan who has some wonky rebirth cycle not matching the others. Pneuma also didn't use any "reality warping" powers to save them, she simply got into Aion and used it to blow the fuck up. She is only in that form because that is her original form, not the split blades and that form does not imply she can just asspull stuff still without the conduit in existence anymore otherwise she would have just done some horseshit like teleport them to safety.

That's just silly though. Nothing that the Master Driver and Blade powers did required the conduit at all. Half of their power is the basic function of the Blade system, which was taking of Blade memories after they were returned to their core. Unless you want to make the case that the entire Blade and Titan cycle is fucked because the Conduit is gone, because without the memory stuff, no evolution data gets processed and that means no more Titans from Blades. It's why the powers are even called the Master Blade in the first place, because they are the admin for the system and have access to all the data flowing through it and can do with it what they want. Resonance is also just the processing of data, through an Ether stream. It's why an Aegis can even resonate with a Blade in the first place, since I know a ton of people were 100% sure that Malos was a Flesh Eater, since he resonated with Sever.

it's BECAUSE she's a noisy furball that she is our waifu
imagine the noises she will make when you poke it inside and give her a reacharound to tug on her hood at the same time

>"I'm sorry. My lady insisted"
>"GEET YER NOOZ IN THERE!"

I just told you how to cheese him from the ledge below, last thread.
the final bosses of X have stupid gimmicks. the first thing requires you to kill the little orbiting balls or whatever before he's damageable, and the second one starts the battle out with an attack that kills all your dolls, so get out of them first, then get back in

They were made using the conduits powers so their core abilities are dependent on a conduit existing. Klaus didn't just make Alrest and the cycle and all of that through technological means, he used his demi-god powers and the conduit to do it which is why the entire structure just fell apart after he died and the conduit fucked off. Klaus can't just create some aegis like Alvis that literally caused a time/space rift and fucked off somewhere to live his life for thousands of years being a literal god of a universe. That is all because the conduit gave him that capability. Blades and titans themselves may be something Klaus could create on his own but the Aegis and trinity core itself is heavily already influenced by the conduit since the space station's CPU tapped into the conduit in the first place to cause all this to begin with. Klaus did not create the aegis/trinity core, he only repurposed them. Their power all stem from the conduit. The aegis themselves were never actually meant to be wielded in the first place so the existence of a "master driver" is purely on a whim outside the scope of th e cycle as Klaus just sat by while Amalthus stole the cores. If he hadn't arrived, they would have sat there all pretty without EVER becoming blades and simply doing their job of monitoring and overseeing evolution.

once she starts pumping out kittens, people will start seeing the appeal

ars seem instinctually driven to help humans, and blades to some extent too. they're definitely naturally subservient. bluepope doesnt have to desire a society where humans are the bosses of blades
except that it's extremely similar to, but nicer than, the myth they already have, where he kicked them out then took pity on them

This shit is kinda fun

you're about as wrong as wrong can be
Luxuria's core cleansing was preventing any new Ars from being made. All the war is his fault. even if land is no longer at a premium, people will despise that practice and feel horrified abou tit. nobody is going to care about war anymore because they already barely did, and now they have plenty of land.

the revelation that part of klaus was left in this world strongly indicates that nothing disappeared, it only moved. which means the entire surface of the earth and all of its people have yet to be accounted for

>Luxuria
If you're going to use the Japanese names like a tool, at least try not to use the wrong ones.

seiryu is pretty easy to headcanon away by just saying he's in a transition stage
I didnt feel like looking it up, and I only remember a few of them. theyre living in luxury and shit above everyone else, right?
fuck they're the 'sloth' ones
howbout I just start calling them by their sin

What? Trying to balance on platforms while fighting, or just one-shotting bitches?

But it isn't really similar. They think an actual god kicked them out of paradise for something they did wrong but Klaus in fact was just a human given god like powers. He shouldn't have any right to judge them when he royally fucked things up to begin with. They aren't even the same as him anymore and are born after original humanity went extinct so they were never "kicked" out of paradise for any wrong doing, they were born into the world they inhabit, a world created by Klaus and now he is judging them for the same mistakes and flaws he himself has.

Yeah, if he was transitioning from a large titan to another larger titan but he went from large old man to old man in a pokemon body to back to his original form. Shit made no sense. If titans just magically grew in a blink of an eye I feel bad for anything living on a medium sized titan when it decides to turn into a colossal one.

right. in what way is that not better?
yeah dude, think about it. blades can heal/regenerate/reincarnate, but ars can't. so he's in a stage where he can do something kind of in between, but not easily. the thing at the end where he grew large was because he got extra data given to him for an emergency. I know, I didn't notice it either, but I guess that's what happened

Because a true deity would imply the being is beyond them, possesses some wisdom they are incapable of understanding and works in mysterious ways. It says that we strayed from the path and were punished for it but eventually found our way back. Klaus on the other hand is simply disgusted because we remind him of himself so he should have no right to judge anyone while he sits pretty up in the sky playing god. It literally says "god-like man who hates himself creates children in his image and is shocked to find out his children aren't lovable"

Do we have any news on full soundtrack?

bollocks, only the real god is like that. every other religion that has ever existed has starred a flawed god without that level of mystery or wisdom, or is based on the real one. in fairness, this one is obviously based on shit they've salvaged, but still. there's no reason to believe they have any kind of big expectations about him. also he IS kind of omniscient so that's pretty good. he's also dead now, so...

For someone with that much power, he is pretty fucking stupid to think humanity would somehow be different in anyway. Intelligent life will always fuck up in some way. There is no way to simply delete shit like the seven deadly sins from our beings.

A) he didn't. he just hoped they would. B) they were, you fucking idiot. didn't you play the game? C) though catholicism is a big pile of shit, the seven deadly sins are all great examples of natural aspects of how we were created that only become sins when they're used as conduits of selfishness, so even if you didn't realize it, you provided an excellent support for my point.

Considering I beat him with maybe 1/10th of the optimized set up you're wrong.

They weren't different, you act like anything Rex and crew do are any different than normal jRPG parties of hope and friendship saves all is some absolute elementary thinking. OH MAN THESE KIDS AND A COUPLE ADULTS SURE SHOWED ME THE LIGHT, HUMANS ARE REDEEMED THANK THE CONDUIT. Humans are no different than how they were when Klaus was still human, he just saw that they always had the capacity to be good and he couldn't condemn them anymore and let them choose their own fates. Literally the only thing proven at the end is that might makes right. The victors decided the fate of the world because all the way up to the ending,t hey still had antagonists that sought the end of the world that they had to beat the shit out of.

*scratches chin*