> Veeky Forums Land:
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onatopp/128/106/53

> Group Rules and Info:
pastebin.com/uHGXQiqb (embed)
> Anime Girl Guide:
pastebin.com/8VSFWzGd (embed)
> Anime Male Guide:
pastebin.com/F0Xu3fXe (embed)

>VERY GOOD Event Blog (both rich and poorfags should be using this)
seraphimsl.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWCso20W2Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=xGytDsqkQY8
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stereotype/55/94/23
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So when is this outdated shitty ass thing gonna get updated or they gonna make a Second Life 2?

:o

is that telenia

yes

She has 4 skin tones.

embarrassingly bad

>updates every other 5 days which you would know if you actually played the game and were forced to download the updates
>"when will this update? it's shitty and outdated and ass, when will we get Second Life 2: Origins with achievements and DLC???"
>links to ViRginulusRift shill circlejerk containment board immediately afterwards

like clockwork

I have a horrible avi

t. Albedo cosplayer

No, that was literally the first post i've made in this thread, didn't even know Second Life had a general until i accidentally saw it.

I only played Second Life briefly 2 years ago or so and made myself a slutty bimbo toon to ERP and get fucked hard by big hunky guys, but the seriously shitty mechanics, UI and overall low ass quality of the game made ERP literally impossible to enjoy.

wtf just jerk off it’s not fucking rocket science ur potato computer isnt crypto mining all u need to do is read and press the fuck pose buttons and maybe turn off shadows u cuck

Can't get off when my avatar is doomed to look like pixelated garbage, and the UI is literally revolting to navigate. The game is old as fuck and everything about is a huge turn off when the only thing it's good for is to ERP.

well good for you, your first post literally mimics the constant shitposting from the shareblue 50c party of VrChat

i'm sorry your tablet couldn't run the game on anything higher than medium settings or that you were too dumb to figure out how to open up the graphics options... and the mechanics of the game are mostly interacting with other people which i can see being shitty for something with terminal autism. the UI is literally a browser window which makes every effort to baby you with how easy it is to use and everything is user generated so if whatever you saw was low quality maybe you should stop going to low quality places/getting fucked in the ass by low quality big hunky guys in the infohub

maybe you should go try vrcuckoldry after all, you'd probably like it there :^)

Dude, even with everything on the highest settings it still looks like fucking garbo, wtf are you on about?

post a screenshot with what you consider "highest settings" enabled, preferably of a place that uses good lighting and materials

You're implying i would go through the trouble of re-installing this garbo just to be amazed over the fact that the game hasn't changed visually for more than 2 years and still looks like something that was released 15 years ago. I actually just might do that.

>crying this hard that the erp is pixelated in the the most liberating, free-form, digital social experience ever created

Why don't you post your most optimal settings, so i can laugh at your pixelated mess of an avatar?

SL is only for ERP if you're a MMM FUTA FUTA MOMMIES BIG CUMMIES brainlet.

>implying
SL is for cosplaying q t traps you moron

I'm assuming you didn't pay any money, which means yes, the game will look like shit, because free shit is awful. If you want a good bimbo av, its gonna cost you at least 30 dollars, and then you can suck all the high resolution black dick you want.

but i was a good goy and paid for it?

>30
not even that if you spend enough time, work and exploration

>FUTA MOMMIES

SL is an old game and has old assets. There are many parts of it that will look old because the ARE old, or because the people who built them haven't made/bought decent decor. Think of them like being in a time capsule. Finding weird shitty prim builds while exploring is part of the fun of SL. However, it's most definitely capable of looking better.

It's easier to mess with graphics settings and UI in a third party viewer. Most everyone uses one; the default viewer is a mess. For a lot of extra tools and functions, use Firestorm. For taking pretty pictures, use Black Dragon. You can also use Reshade on your installs of SL in order to get more in the way of graphics, though I haven't had any luck with that. In any case, decent settings on SL look better than on VRchat. Sine.space is prettier but kind of a content void.

Of course, you want your avatar to look good. The biggest advancement within the last 2 years is the addition of new bones, so you can get pretty animated faces, wings, tail, fingers, and dick. There hasn't been anything in the way of shaders, but it does make customizing faces a lot more fun, and makes things look more lively.
Unfortunately, most of these things cost a lot of money if you want to go for a decent semi-realistic female human.

The most important thing, though, is just finding people who will help. There are so many things to know that LL won't tell you or make easy for you to find. That's why this general exists, despite its consistent poor quality - we know that getting started is hard and that without help, most people will quit in a few days.

mattaku

youtube.com/watch?v=pWCso20W2Ck

Ah, closing time.

>most people will quit within a few days
That's the thing. It has a slightly more difficult than average learning curve.
hell, I've been playing for a long time now and even today I'm still learning stuff.

so that puts off people looking for some casual and fairly effortless shit like VRchat.

>tl;dr THIS IS TOO HARD FOR MY NORMIE REDDIT BRAIN THEREFORE IT SUCKS WEEEEHHH

make it more pleasant for you, reporter-kun and mod-san

this high barrier for entry ensures that only advanced cases of autism have the brain capacity to use secondlife. As a result SL has become like a cringe safari where one can witness some of the most seriously brain damaged neets in a social habitat that they actually feel comfortable being their true, retarded, selves in. The things you can observe as a result are truely astounding. That is like 80% of the reason i play SL. The other 20% is because i like roleplaying as a little anime girl.

You are one of the brainlets. Self-awareness won't save your addiction

my brain is literally like a thousand times bigger than yours

tumors don't count

the best part of Slink Hourglass is the legs!

fucking owned retard

youtube.com/watch?v=xGytDsqkQY8

don't fear, user-kun, I took another picture for this exact reason

1v1 me in mental gymnastics brainlet

When's the last time you prayed user?

yawn, old news fagget

when was the last time you thought about him before he died? Bunch of fucking posers.

Please don’t fight. Aniki wouldn’t want us to.

this

What a jabroni im boss of this thread

Yeah that's where you belong, useless fuck.

It has and you just have only been looking at low quality garbage parts of it. Worse still is you probably spent money on it when you did play and you still bought low quality parts without even knowing it.

reminder, custom body for a femboy retard

This post isn't helping it look any better.

lmao look at that elbow joint

point still stands.
pic related was done with ingame graphics only

>literal garbo 2010 lighting
>pixelated jaggy ass
>textures make you look like plastic
you just confirmed my bias

why did you put two spheres where the ass was ment to go

>this person died now I'm going to gatekeep him
do you go to reddit and start scream incoherently about stolen boardculture too? i've jerked off to billy dude how far does your devotion go?

I'm not the guy you were replying to. If everyone could make nice pics then we wouldn't have so many relic sims.

To make a nice pic like that you need several things that costs a lot more than 30 bucks.

no you don't

Sure you did attention whore, you need to virtue signal a little more

>To make a nice pic like that you need several things that costs a lot more than 30 bucks
kek not really. Also, keep in mind that SL's user base is still filled with 40+ y/o users that are inept when it comes to anything you don't just attach to your person.

can u stop posting my pics u nigger

Hey frens, I noticed most anime girls are friends with furries, also everyone knows all girls love cats so I decided to get a cat furry avi

How close am I to getting an anime gf now?

enjoy your nep gf or ardnaid gf

Which dick do you use?

The body and head already exceed 30 bucks lmao

None yet, what's the point if I don't find someone to use it on first.

Ard is the only one I'd put up with because at least they have a cute avatar

what is this

greetings my children

gayze into the iris

The benis is how you attract mates...

NOT YET

fixing the bus

SHOUKA literally murdered YUKU can we BAN him from the group????????????????????????????

yuku doesnt even talk he was murdered to start with

>these weeaboo names

where's my futa mommy?

asleep

unless you're using the lil cougar head you probably bought something shitty, also barbed cat dick is disgusting.

0/10 try again with a dog furry, a horse furry, or one of ONA's newer bento avatars.

maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stereotype/55/94/23

Why don't clothing designers (mostly the anime ones) make their stuff, or some of it, compatible with kemono + fitted torso? This isn't to complain maybe a little, it's just a normal question.
I understand default kemono alone is harder, it's a much smaller body, but with fit torso too?

Is it really that hard to fit the clothes for kemono+FT?

no one wants to make shit for your TRASH

Fitted Torso still has a good amount of clothing options for it.

Upgrade from kemono to that and buy that.

>10k poly to 90k poly
>upgrade
lel
maitreya is straight up trash
kemono/ft is one of the better mesh bodies because it's reasonable tris

didn't realize we gave a shit about people with toasters.

Memes don't refund your wasted money.

your entire existence is wasted money

oh my god just because your gaming library includes the entire coolmathgames catalog and farmville doesn't mean that a body is bad

things aren't 'bad' just because you decided to buy an AMD card

rofl you're complaining about memes yet here you are with a low-res meme, face pressed against the window, envious of all the maitreya stuff in the store in-front you.

this is just embarrassing

just because hardware grows more powerful doesn't mean games should stop being optimized
no amount of "nuh-uh" will change this fact of game design

It does, believe me it does. still kind of a shame though

don't get the wrong idea, I don't dislike mait or bellezas. I love them preferably on my face
I really don't know how to explain this.
I don't want an underage underdeveloped pedobait child look, but sometimes those bodies are simply too... god help me i never thought I'd say this, but maybe a little too "thicc". and you can only go so far with shapes (at least from my exp).

you forgot your pic

rape lol