www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

STALEARIS
>Dev Diary #107: The Post-Apocalypse
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-107-the-post-apocalypse.1076726/
>2.0 tech tree
imgur.com/lEybGx7.jpg
>Pastebin(mostly outdated):
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2 (shut down)
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FOzwPinlrjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

distant worlds is hella friggin annoying though

If the AI would "intercept" enemy ships moving around better then I could better enjoy DWU

Why do you fags keep playing shit like Civ 6 or 5 when everyone knows 4 is where is at

Does Civ 4 have animated waifus?

Shit OP desu

5 has a workshop.
t. lazy ass

t. wiz roleplayer

nth for Wiz

he looks like such a mouthbreather autist

not gonna lie I like women with fat cheeks like femwiz

Mods are basically the reason, 5's more modular so I can throw in a buncha weebshit and mostly irrelevant countries easily.
4 still has the better mods though, I sunk an ungoly amount of time into Fall from Heaven 2 and Caveman2Cosmos.

How would you fix Stellaris Federations Veeky Forums?

>530 armies

Is Endless space 2 worth getting?

I remember AI being a cheat fucker in the first one, has this been fixed yet? Is it any better?

>bought rise and fall on release
>played on and off for over a month
>start game
>find olive resource

I had no idea this was added in rise and fall, I literally haven't seen it in the past several weeks that the game has been out. It's really weird.

The game is great, miles ahead of the first one.

I've been spamming forts everywhere for Unity, they give like 3 armies each

No point in getting ES2 when Stellaris exists

Better than stellaris

Well, I could get Stellaris but popnresearch mechanic is such a turn off

Distant worlds universe is worth getting
mod it up and you're up for the ultimate space strategy experience

Which mods

>Machine Intelligence invades a planet
youtu.be/FOzwPinlrjA

bacon mod and research unleashed, those are essential, find them at the modding section of Matrixgames Distant world: universe.

insert hre style mechanics, and get rid of league of non aligned planets in WIH

>Never got the Last, Best Hope achievement because I always solo'd both AEs instead of joining the League of Non Aligned Powers

How about Wiz's suggestion?
>Deeper Federations that start out as loose alliances and can eventually be turned into single states through diplomatic manuevering.

reminder that synths cant have an empire on their own

>Implying Wiz wants to be annexed by Sven whose nation got elected president of the Federation close to the end and successfully passed the vassalize all and annex all reforms.

we have yet to see how it'll work

who?

A well known swedish gamer who likes strategy games, particularly those by paradox

Not sure if that user that was around asking if the mod he saw was the /leftypol/ FULL GAY SPACE LUXURY COMMUNISM one I posted about, but it looks like it is.

thats gay.
who wants to join a fed just to absorb it? the whole point is to be king of the xenos

I think he means something like Holy Roman Empire's unification in EU4: you just take over their shit without war or any reputation hit.

>Play stlelaris
>4-5 games in a row now a nearby empire has one of the following:
>same flag logo
>same species portraits
>once had the same fucking name as me: Kedeshi
>other games I've seen two empires with the same logo go to war

The math for preventing this shit from ever happening is the cartesian product, it can be implemented in like 3-10 lines of code depending on what language you're using.

Its not a massive bug but its fucking stupid and it really activates my autism.

>Wiz making Utopia

>No Dyson swarms
>No Matrioska Brains, just a really big space station.
>No Starlifting Megastructures.
>No Automated Shipyard super-stations.
>No Space Elevators, Skyhooks, or Startrams.
>Dyson Spheres are not Dyson Spheres.
>Instead, they are Dyson Truncated Icosahedron.
>Different Shipsets still don't have different Megastrucutre styles, including Fallen Empires.

Just wait until you get a 75 gb error log.

>unification
you mean dismantling.

a matter of perspective

It's ironic that the ascension paths in Utopia were more interesting than the megastructures themselves.

They really need to add another layer to the end endgame, something neat for you to do.

Are we really going to complain about random chance now?

dismantling gives a hit to prestige in eu

who gives a fuck about prestige

Isn't that how federations USED to be like before alliances were removed? Although I guess there was really no difference between alliances and federations.

So how exactly is it explained that Gestalt Consciousnesses still need to produce Unity and Influence?

No. I'm complaining about selected options not being removed from the pool of available options which results in collisions.

user, just because hating wiz has become a meme doesn't mean you have to forget the joy he brought to you in the past

>they need to add a layer to endgame
no, they need to add layers to base game, the two most obvious being diplomacy and espionage.
i would add culture as a third layer, but it will never happen

hating wiz is common sense, not a meme

In other words, random chance. You are literally complaining about something of no consequence.

kinda, but alliances and feds weren't that much different, except alliances had votings iirc and feds had presidents

Culture is already somewhat present with Ethics and such.
There needs to be Diplomacy and Espionage additions that allow you o influence the Ethics and authority of your neighboring Empires.

>blue and purple mana
honestly i dont even understand what they represent exactly

Ehhh.
It only was an improvement over vanilla, which wasn't hard to do, typically. Especially with say, EU:Rome.

>and espionage
It would be nice to be able to see the details of a hostile neighbor's fleet before they declare war on you and it turns up in a massive doomstack. At the moment you just have to hope their fleet wanders into sensor range of something.

>culture is represented in ethics
within one empire, without any ability to spread independent of the pops. its an abstract layer that would allow some really interesting non war mechanics if culture could spread to other empires, but we wont get it ever.

No, uniqueness is not the same as random chance. Try to understand the problem.

>You are literally complaining about something of no consequence.
Where do you think you are, exactly?

how is 2.0.2 looking?

>80GB error logs

let me dig through the 50 gb error log and get back to you

Everywhere that is not civ4xg seems to like it.

Error log bug has been fixed apparently

by "everywhere" you mean "paradox plaza and its siblings"

Influence is obviously meant to represent the political power an Empire's government is able to collect and spend throughout itself, but it's so thoughtlessly implemented and internal politics are so non-existent that it comes off as just another polored resource.

Unity is really just some nonsense they made up. It has no real life counterpart, and Traditions and Civics should have been designed to be similar to what Civ 4's Civics and SMAC's social Engineering was, maybe with aspects of Civ 5 Traditions.

afaik it's quite good

Yes, PP, reddit, twitter, twitch and the sa forums. Where else is there a lot of discussion about paradox games?

Facepunch studios?

Knowing Wiz, this is just going to be subject integration but for Federation members

so thet can whatever you think they are

How would this work?

>not building as many armies as your population allows

Here's mine user.

So cute

So it is the weekend. When is the /civ4xg/ stellaris multiplayer game?

This.

Diplomacy is needed and a deeper economy. But also deeper war mechanics that work in the new diplomacy mechanic. I'd rather see them add espionage at the end because I've never seen espionage that was very good in any game. Knowing it is paradox we're speaking off if they'd add espionage this early it will be bad and broken in need of multiple iterations and the mechanic will not be linked to new mechanics that will follow.

Speed one the whole game.

Is there a mod in Stellaris to restrict AI behaviours to only acti in certain ways? I want to play a game where the only way anyone deals with foreign pops on their worlds is Process. The Galactic Iron Chef will happen.

Steam discussions

never

>steam reviews
Let's not get crazy, user.

wiz has pretty fucking punchable face desu

I would like to play multiplayer some time but I can't tonight.

Nekopara is good for what it is supposed to be, so what's the issue?

>you even have to RP about the ressources
Good game.

I'm getting the feeling that not a single AI in my game is producing ships correctly,

I'm at 2292 with 40 covets giving me 6.6k fleet power and the only AI that is equivalent is a large fanatical purifier that also has overwhelming naval capacity.

My tech is really good, but I don't think I should be outpacing almost everyones fleetpower

How does multiplayer work with pirated copies? Obviously I didn't buy this unfinished piece of shit game.

Come up with two new opposing ethics for Stellaris. We've got Militarist-Pacifist, Xenophile-Xenophobe, Authoritarian-Egalitarian and Spiritualist-Materialist.

What's the fifth pair that you would add to the game?

>wants to play a game that he thinks is an unfinished piece of shit

Just use the Cultural Overhaul mod.

I like Ecologist - Industrialist and Capitalist - Somethingelsist

Individualist-Collectivist is better than capitalism, capitalism is entirely too clear on what it is.

user, he just wants to have fun talking about ideas. Please don't be this way.

Laissez-faire - Planned economy

Yes, and I'm saying the seven pairs of the mod already exist and are pretty good.

Has anyone managed to successfully force vassalize an enemy in the beta patch?

I mean capitalst more like materialist. As in an ethic that focuses on accruing money/wealth. I don't like that materialist is only about science instead of material wealth.

I'd rather expand on the already existing ethic with a third tier.

It's like a poison. I want the game to be good and still play because of the massive potential that draws me back every time. Besides, multiplayer with you faggots would be pretty fun regardless.