/vtg/ Vermintide General

Gutter Runner edition

>Information about chests and when to open them
pastebin.com/4tpB97Kb (embed)
>Tome and Grimoire locations (very outdated)
pastebin.com/bGPgDicd (embed)
>Performance guide
pastebin.com/mDxnfzeA (embed)
>Mega of cool stuff:
mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Zwwk5uz
discord.gg/CxTGjm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've missed you guys so much

Yeah but open fields and plains is not when you pull out the drake gun, tight corridors and narrow halls are when you break the baby out. Her added height should be used for sniping out specials and DPSing elites, not clearing raki that any class can do.

leveling this dumb elf is such a slog.
I feel like it's partially my fault because I have not got gud with her but I'm so unmotivated to do so.
plz halp

Quick post IB talent builds

What power level should I be at for champion?

Help I can't decide between beam and bolt staff. I've done a bunch of champ games with both and they perform similarly. Bolt is better dps vs bosses but beam is easier to manage overheat with and is just as good vs everything else.

Discord for finding groups. No degenerates or spergs
discord.gg/Zwwk5uz

Pick your province.

too late, m8

gas rat marinating in his hot, sweat-drenched leather suit

elf maiden rimming his unwashed, musky anus after a hard day's fighting

What do you mean? The last thread got to 800 replies, I didn't want to put it in the OP because you guys freaked out last time.

don't bother fatshark will never let her be good again lest the shitters whine about "muh spear"

Is there really no render picture of Saltzpyre pointing up?

use greatsword and the rapid fire bow with 49 shots
???
profit!

>Decide to try out Slayer
>Go outside the fence in grain at the start
>I FEEL THE OATH OVERTAKING ME. I MUST KILL AND/OR DIE KILLING
>Get downed before I even get to the barn

The shock from iron "I need one healing draught for entire run" breaker to this squishy dude is something.

By playing this game I've learned that the didgeridoo is the national instrument of the empire

>discord
>No degenerates or spergs
pick one and only one

I don't like the new look of the maulers.

Ostland

they should give him a talent similar to the second last but on steroids

SHOW ME
K I N O
SCREENSHOTS

Try not to shit up the thread too much. Report my post if it bothers you.

So didnt play much during the open beta. Did they do a balancing patch before the full release or is it the same as open beta?

Neither do I, what was wrong with the old ones? They looked intimidating and the new ones just look like pushovers wearing gimp masks.

is ostland supposed to be finland?

yeah big overhaul to damage calculations and a lot of balancing
you can find the patch notes nowhere because there aren't any

anybody have the other hammer illusion for Kruber?

Unban me right now, Tom. Just because I made fun of you.
YOU HAVE NO RIGHT

VITTU POISTA TÄMÄ!!

Pretty hardcore. You got norscans to the north, aggressive nordlanders to the west and greedy kislevites to the east. Also potential evil shit in the mountains you share with Hochland.

Not all Ostlanders look like that 2bh. They are a pretty diverse bunch.

What's the point of the zealot's lvl 20 talents? The temp health kills your passive.

The old ones also fit in better with the other norscans.

I just beat athel yenlui with my 4 year old nephew spinning the mouse around wildly spam clicking left click while I held down W
my 4 year old nephew is better than "game journalists"
he's also an elf shitter so take that as you will

>people still defending ranged class ammo nerf while dancing around the fact that 4 classes still have infinite ammo weapons

They probably thought chaos looked a bit too homogeneous.

What are heroic deeds?

IT AINT ME
IT AINT ME
I AIN'T NO GREY SEERS SPAWN

one time quests with special conditions and extra rewards that get consumed upon completion

talabecland for those ginger biddies and nature walks

>game without sienna
god I wish that were me

Is Fatshit trying to kill this game will all the nerfs?

Why is it elf shitter? I really feel the pyro is the ez mode class having played both

Outlines was a mistake

Outdoor sex

>nowhere because there aren't any
Wait really? They did a big balancing patch, but didnt make proper patch notes. Also where these always here or is this something we were not able to see before.

No, they're trying to kill you

get out of the house they're coming

Vermintide is in the current top ten of Steam. Quite a success if I may say and well deserved.
Hope they don't fuck it up.

It barely has competition. It's a good game but don't give it too much credit.

why are half the people brown? I thought the empire was supposed to be 15th century germany, not modern germany.

>Wait really? They did a big balancing patch, but didnt make proper patch notes
On purpose, they "don't want people deciding what classes to play based on what looks good in the numbers", so I'd prepare to never get proper info on balance changes

How the fuck are you supposed to beat Halescourge?

If that's the case they should remove circles and numbers, too. As long as they exist people are going to want to play whatever gives the most consistent circles.

just started playing as witch hunter. When I use rapier and press one mouse button it fires pistol shot that does not cost ammo. It does not work same with falchion. Is it bug or what?

The Empire is pretty huge. Also most of those are just dirty, not brown. Ostermarkers are know for being kislevite mutts because of all the border changes/conflicts with Kislev.

Also, Lmao no forests in Averland I guess

Level up and grind each difficulty until you reach its cap.

looks more asian brown to me, like mongols

>me ooga
>but then me booga
>when me am booga, why not ooga?

When he teleports to the center, stay out of the center. Complete immunity to the braapstorm

It's exclusive to the rapier.

Is that the fatman boss?

Is there a pastebin with all the elf stories?

the southern and eastern lands of the empire are exposed to the Borderlands (not Balkans), Sylvania (not Romania), and the not!Mongol chaos hordes from the North East across the mountains.

Basically what i'm saying is, Mongol rape babies tainted the bloodlines.

Sigma posted this

Fuck off already with your cancerous garbage

Look at yourself when you're holding the rapier. Then look at yourself when holding any other melee weapon.

Redpill me on Drakefire Pistols

They feel shitty next to IT AIN'T ME and the alt fire is near useless

>someone saved my shitty oc
feels good man

>want to play dorf
>can't fucking deal with being so small and looking sunward to bash fookin skulls

>when i equip the rapier saltz is holding a pistol in his off hand, but when i equip the falchion he isn't. is it a bug?

Top tier waifu

you are wrong

>VT1 drake pistols knocked down all mobs and set them on fire
>VT2 drake pistols barely even stagger them

Why are sequels so shit.

always sneaking-stabbing eshin yes-yes

no u

Discord that doesnt have an autistic fit and ban half the active users!
discord.gg/CxTGjm

She's only in her 30's, she just looks so aged cause she's a life long smoker

It looks unofficial to me. Partly because a) modern Warhammer doesn't have art that looks like that and b) old Warhammer had art by Blanche that looked like this.

The Empire is meant to be made up of predominantly white people, albeit admittedly quite dirty white people. The steppes nomads to the east are where the mongol people are supposed to be from and they're described as a borderline inhuman civilzation of massive racists and horse thieves, so.
There's also italians to the south, french people to the west, arabs in araby and asians in cathay/nippon.

Oh, and british people on Albion, where they're all shirtless druids who sleep in a ditch, scream gibberish that nobody can understand at each other and then stab you.

Lots of descriptions of the various peoples and races in Warhammer end with 'and then stab you'.

>looks good in the numbers
While I agree that people should play what they want, and not feel pressured by what's suppose to be good or bad, I feel like this was the worse way of doing it. They should've just gotten rid of the endgame stat screen. People will still berate others for not having as many circles as them, which will just feed back into people just playing what's mathematically good.

>and then stab you

To be fair, a lot of history ends like that, too.

Well said, darling/

Slayer is great in 1.0. He destroys chaos warriors, bosses and hordes without any problems. At least in champion, I have yet to try him in legend.

Are Sienna and Saltz the best duo
I don't mean in a romantic way at all, but I can totally see one of them being completely outraged and flying into a berserker rage at the realisation that the other has just died

>Pyro got nerfed hard

Fucking sucks. At least Unchained is still great.

What do you run on your Ironbreaker, anons?

I think it's on purpose but I hate that I can't locate the assassins by sound, seems like that whisper comes from everywhere. It does get my head on a swivel and makes me more tense though

>that feel when people are bitching about nerfs & the good old days of the earlier beta when they never even played Vermintide 1

> They took away shortbows zoom and longbows zoom enhance
for what fucking reason

Currently 2h hammer or shield and axe and then flammenwerfer

Actually yes, they are started this team (he wantted to kill her first) and they are end this, to the end of times.

hammer and shield, shotgun/fire pistols

Gutter Runners actively teleport around the map rapidly to try and bait-and-switch you. They'll also do this if he overhears you highlighting him and you then let him get around a corner from you; he'll drop a smokebomb and disappear in a puff of smoke, removing the highlight.
It's pretty neat, honestly. The stealthy assassin reacts to you pointing at him and loudly yelling I SEE A SNEAKY LITTLE SHIT OVER THERE.

how do rats breed? I've never seen a female rat

Do you want someone to write elf-rape?

They rape elves

I see. Still weird how its not consuming ammo,right?
Also why the fuck I would use falchion then
but falchion is onehanded weapon

Fem skaven are basically just giant immobile wombs that are constantly shitting out a neverending stream of babies, most of which are trampled or eaten immediately by bigger rats or their own siblings.

That would be pretty good.