Is there a way to completely stop caring and never getting affected by bad things

Is there a way to completely stop caring and never getting affected by bad things.

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/5986375-this-is-water
metastatic.org/text/This is Water.pdf
goodreads.com/book/show/30659.Meditations
philaletheians.co.uk/study-notes/living-the-life/marcus-aurelius'-meditations-tr.-casaubon.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yea. It's called man up.

Yes.

Its not as simple as that.
How?

The NEET life is calling you.

Answer it.

I would love to be a neet and actually use my time properly but its not possible in this cunt.

OP, want serious advice?

Read these two books;

goodreads.com/book/show/5986375-this-is-water
metastatic.org/text/This is Water.pdf

goodreads.com/book/show/30659.Meditations
philaletheians.co.uk/study-notes/living-the-life/marcus-aurelius'-meditations-tr.-casaubon.pdf

>DFW
He killed himself and this book was quite underwhelming.
Anyway my problem is about failing all the time and not simply having a existential crisis. I already know about stoicism and it doesn't really help.

Dying

Start by throwing all your material goods away and searching for a barrel to live in.

But I'm going to freeze to death or die from starvation/dehidration

You said you wanted to stop caring, didn't you? Why should you care about the elements, and your impermanent physical body?

Then you should just said sucide because you literally can't survive otherwise.

Now you're thinking. Bad things are part of life. If you want to opt out of bad things, opt out of life.

Yeah, but there are only bad things.

gbl and xanax

if you cant acquire these then get alcohol

>There are only bad things
Why haven't you killed yourself then

I'm planning on it.

Yes. Just ask yourself if it's actually really going to affect you or the people who matter to you. If not, who the fuck cares. If so, then don't fight your instincts, it's not healthy.

You're just like someone who complains about unfunny YLYL threads without contributing.

Suicide.