Are you ready?

Are you ready?

How many people do you think you can convince to buy 1 bitcoin that costs $5000?

did you not know that bitcoin is divisible...?

People have no problem with a colored piece of paper being valued at $100.

>you can only buy entire BTCs
>2017

>being this retarded

>What is a Bit Coin Bubble?

Do you know how bubbles work?

Only the suckers would buy BitCoin at this inflated value.

>coping

cope

>Bit Coin
>BitCoin

>Bitcope

Where's that faggot I was arguing with last summer who kept insisting price wouldn't go above $1000 ever again?

You're probably busy shilling one of the many scam(alt) coins out there

Feels bretty gud sitting on $500,000 worth of bitcoin

Even If it the price tanks in the next year, I know after the next halving in 2020 the price will be far over $2000

>T. Holder since 2012

I remember Mohammad.

I'll be the one filling my bags with your BTC at 1200 bucks this week

Bitcoin will be made obsolete. It's too slow and inefficient. It's the Myspace of cryptos. Can't say that I know what cyrpto will replace it because that's impossible, but I doubt bitcoin will be relevant in 2020 even.

I want Bitcoin to do well I really do. But I can't help but feel that one day we'll just have another Mt Gox situation and hundreds of thousands of people will get fucked.

My uncle asked me this weekend how many bitcoins I had. I told him that I used to have about 30 in MtGox and I got fucked.

Bitcoin is serving its purpose as the unit of account it was designed to be, it aint going anywhere.

my uncle asked me what bitcoin is
I started explaining it to him and he said he doesn't care

faggot is over 50 and can barely make payments on his house let alone prepare for retirement, I'm pretty sure I have more in bitcoin savings than his entire net worth and I'm 25

>hurr durr I can draw lines
>it will definitely continue in an infinite fractal upwards even with its technical issues

BTC will hit $5k this year.

cope

hes probably dead or still coping

>muh myspace buy eth guys its the future ree

>technical issues cannot be solved
keep coping

If you want to step up the crypto game, add me on skype: CryptoAnna

There's powerplants in china with these bitcoin mining farms just sitting around them making fat stacks of coin. There's no way Bitcoin is going anywhere but up long term.

It's true though..

I can imagine that cryptocurrency can be worth millions per coin.

But I'm not sure what the future of bitcoin will bring. Considering the transaction speed is still ridiculously low.

by 2020 bitcoin will be so backed up by all the transactions it will take a year for confirmation

as soon as it drops I'm changing 100g Au for BTC

it's dropping, but won't go much under $1500 if previous patterns hold.

WTF IS HAPPENING WITH XRP

>transaction speed is still ridiculously low
is this a sporadic phenomenon? today it took literally 4min to transfer from kraken wallet to an exchange wallet, whereas the SEPA transaction of funds from my euro account to kraken account (different EU country) that I initiated this morning took 4h

I've seen enough to be certain that it beats gold, and it would aid in my diversification

Will Segwit and Lightning fix Bitcoin or is BTC gonna die slowly?

i need more btc to buy pepecash before it moons user i will show pics of my hot filipino gf
14nB6ASPEz9eN2ghXw1eJiPD1eEANRhL9R

also, does anybody really think ripple can go to $1? isnt it in banks interest to keep it low?

BTC will have a crisis moment that's significant enough to force miners to pull together some change, whether it's Bitcoin Unlimited, Segwit or just an outright blocksize increase.

Blockstream is doing everything they can to get their lightning product online and rack up as many fees as possible. Despite promising a blocksize increase years ago, they've dallyed, probably because they want higher fees.

If bitcoin falls, we won't be talking about it failing, we'll be talking about why the crypto that replaced it is so much better. Problem is we're so focused on moon missions and trying to act like the tech is anything but a relatively decentralized banking system the immediate successor isn't apparent. Assuming the stakeholders in BTC never get their shit together and get the tech running better.

How many people do you think you can convince to buy 1 ton of gold that costs $39,157,004?

>their lightning product online and rack up as many fees as possible

explain how lightning is a product of theirs and how it will make them fees?

this has to be the most retarded argument I have ever read.
next you will be asking "how many people do you think you can convince to buy 1 metric ton of gold?"
Fucking imbecile.

he's an /r/btc troll

lightning network is an open source protocol

there will be no bitcoin 2.0. buy bitcoin now or cope later.

If you had to ask, it's mooning. No it is not too late, it will reach $1 by July

>mutt race flip
>gf

You soiled yourself

Wow, judging by that prediction Satoshi Nakamoto's stash is going to worth something like $10,000,000,000,000 in just 15 years.

Ten quadrillion dollars! He is one lucky man!