/PMMM/ - Magia Record Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story

Previous:Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android w/o Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5 (embed)
>Latest Chink APK (1.3.5)
mega.nz/#!YjY2gADa!v7L4N2RnPaV_n3jawO0f37eE4_bCLassKVo83BUzaC8
Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Menu and Story Translations:
pastebin.com/tZzSUEPS (embed)
>How to get Moemura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD (embed)

Wikis:
pastebin.com/q9ExjnrL (embed)

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

Voice Actors List:
pastebin.com/nB5xxz5G (embed)
OST rip:
mega.nz/#F!paJV0Dpb!Ftva6xpIvcdkjtpoYvY3aw

Ongoing events
>Fully Voiced Main Story Chapter 2 and Challenge.
>Mitama's Special Training ~Alina & Hinano Chapter~ (3/12 14:59 JST)
>Hinano Miyako 5* Unlock
>Alina Gray Pickup Gacha
>Daily medals and medal shop for 200 days release

Recently released
>Alina Grey (4* Forest Attack Unit AABBC) (3/12 14:59 JST)

Recent Memoria
>4* Stance on Art
>3* A Fine Day to Cool Down
>3* Latest Work: Alina's Kusouzu (Alina only)
>4*Lawson Event Memoria (3/9 16:00 ~ 12/31 23:59 JST)

Incoming Events and gacha:
Azalea 2.0 (From 3/12 17:00~)

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.

Bind your account!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2551237/#2564209_5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife and only mine, forever. I make her the happiest.

So how will these three get horribly broken and driven to despair? We all know it's going to happen.

This is my wife!

The one on the right reminds me of a koala.
Something like that.

You left out ALOT of info OP

Upcoming event
>Bye bye, see you tomorrow ~Memories of the Kamihama Large Residential Complex
Upcoming Releases
>Aino Mito (4* Forest Balanced AABCC)
>Ibuki Reira (3* Fire Balanced ABCCC)
>Sousui Seika (2* Water Support AABBC)
Recent Memoria
>4* Stance on Art
>4* Smile to Everyone!
>4* Welcome Back!
>3* A Fine Day to Cool Down
>3* Latest Work: Alina's Kusouzu (Alina only)
Upcoming Memoria
>4* The Sunlight That Shines Into the Complex
>4* The Way Home after the Rain (Mito)

Homura my wife and we're happily married!

t. Kuro

I wish they could rerun Azalea sometime so I can get Achishi and see how she dies

Madoka is the cutest.

Yes. I am Kuro.

Wrong, Iroha is the cutest.

Is there a meguca tier list?

PVE:
Madoka>everyone else
PVP:
Blast Gorillas>5*>everyone else

I disagree, but you're entitled to your opinion.

Reminder to end yourself, Austin.

>tfw I have Madoka and Kyouko
Am I set for the entire game?

No, because you want the best PvP team you would have Kyouko, Tart, and Aquahomo.

who's Austin?

!Akemi just accidentally posted his real name one time when he was trying to "prove" he was not samefagging by posting a photo of his monitor.

I don't understand. You mean it's the name of Homura's boyfriend?

Ah, okay. It's just you, !Akemi.
Trying to play stupid like usual.

Konoha should be in PVE S tier.

If someone was to hang out with !Akemi then had sex with lolis with him, would !Akemi turn back to normal?

Not as threatening than anyone else in that tier.

I hope we will be invited to you two's wedding. Because there is some real UST here.

Has anyone used survive in pvp yet? I almost let my opponent use it once.

You're giving too much weight to blast gorillas in PVE. All well and good for casual farming, but magia teams are better. Nanaka isn't even 5*. Also you forgot Kazumi.

Not me. The moment I use Sayaka's Magia is either for finishing blow or Sayaka's HP is still too high for survive to matter.

The thing about magia teams is just pick Madoka + whoever and she'll fuel your magia faster than a full magia team. Nanaka was a godsend for Another Daze's missions with her character memoria and nuke connect.

Like right now to beat the training quests I just do double Tart and auto them. When the bosses are too strong for blast spam I just double Dokes and auto it. It's more efficient.

Did Hanokage just forget to give her a skirt?

Must be a thing with Fire girls to dress like sluts. Momoko, Mao and now Reira.

They have a higher body temperature

Those stupid poofy things bother me more.

>shit memorias
>very mediocre 4 star
>shit 3 star
>another water welfare, this one 100% worse than the one we just got
>none limited

Why would you want a limited?

Them not being limited means this event won't make very much money at all. At least Azalea had god tier memorias and good units to roll for. The best thing here is the 2 star memoria you'll limit break by rolling the SP gacha.

Apparently, the update also unequipped the memorias of the NPCs.

>censoring friend names
For what purpose?

After reading a summary of Alina's story, I really want Karin to wrap her arms around Alina and hug senpai tightly then introduce her to her lovely grandma.

Alina must be protected.

They are redditors.

I like the fact that Tart will not get cursed by her own magia if she holds My Bible.

>>>/tumblr/

The Bible is her source of strength.

The new girls are not cute.

You lie

Liar

and Homura is not gay

This is correct though.

Homura kisses girls

>caffeccino

Christ, at least post quality content.

What's wrong with it?

It's just ACK being trigger or !Akemi can't remember which. Short story they were so triggered by her art, got her to remove some art from pixiv.

All of the girls are straight but harassing an artist is a bridge too far.

Dont forget JC X JD is beautful!

I got it from a jap in twitter, dunno why.

Reminder to buy the lawsons memoria from support point shop.

What percent increase is it?

Looks like 10%

>hey finally something nice to put on support megucas
>cannot be equipped by support

Man, your PVP is seriously different than my PVP.

Kimono Madoka down one
Karin down two
Ren up one
Tsuruno down one
Kikira down one

Can't have that

Ren is inferior to the other dark offense in everything but magia build, she can't be in the same tier as them considering the meta.
Tsuruno still can solo so she can't be bottom.
Karin is a massive threat who can easily survive a turn and build a whole magia in a single accele chain, she absolutely has to die first or you risk getting nuked by her teammates or her if she's bulky.
Madoka is one of the best all around units in PVP with her huge HP and serviceable attack with best possible deck, she can tank hits better than balanced units and deal barely any less damage.
Kirika with 4 slots has a niche in the triple star S meta unlike everyone below her.

Does this apply to coobie coin gained from battle only or also coobie coin generated from the drops?

not from chests sadly

Fuck.

Well like I said, your PVP is way different from mine.

>Ren is inferior to the other dark offense in everything but magia build, she can't be in the same tier as them considering the meta.
Kazumi connect might get more damage, but Ren has evade ability which makes it better to surviving and pursuit might give more chances to deal damage against evading enemies. I would always pick someone with Kazumi as opponent instead of Ren. Kazumi might be stronger with multiple slots, but most people will always have a single slot at best.
I haven't played against Riz enough, but I assume the same applies.

I honestly thing support type megucae with 4 slots are second only to blast gorillas. They have enough attack to one or two shot other megucae and can stand to take hits themselves.

!Akemi, why are you such pure unfiltered cancer?

The image is garbage, not only because it's crack, but because it's stereotypical tumblr art style as well. You've always had shit taste in both art style and art concept. Seriously, you're just a vile low life without redeeming qualities at all.

It's always extremely obvious who you are because you use words like "triggered" like a honest to got tumblr tard. And when you get told what you like is low quality and off topic you don't even try to defend it. Which is what makes it so clearly you're the only one posting it. Because a normal person tries to defend their stance.

You literally aren't even a fan of this series and the only reason you come to these threads is to shitpost and attack people. If you didn't have this you would have killed yourself long ago, and everyone would have been happy about it.

I think you are the real !Akemi and you are just falseflagging.

That's always been true

We are all !Akemi and being gay for YNW

You always try to do this, !Akemi. You try to pretend other people are just for the sake of stirring up shit.

You, !Akemi, are so fucking mentally impaired that you literally can't explain or detail anything you say. You always make short substanceless posts. You also always try to copy what people say to you.

It's really easy to prove you're !Akemi and is not. Give a single reason that is wrong. You will of course refuse to do this, while other people have no issue explaining why you're a problem.

Do you see this? It's so easy to see who you are because you are so defective you can't actually talk.

>YNW
He's scared of being banned so he replaces "ack" with "one who shall not be named" because he's too fucking stupid to understand that the issue is not the word "ack", but him derailing threads and attacking people.

You are the one who derails threads, and you have out right admitted many times over that it's what you were trying to do. Then you try to pretend that your boogieman is the actual problem and somehow it's not possible for more than one person to have an issue with you ruining every thread.

Ume just posted this

Alina strong

>Ume likes Alina
>Magitsune likes Alina
All is right in the world.

>Ume posts Aids
WTF I hate Ume now

Why won't you just kill yourself already, !Akemi.

You know that literally no one likes you, right?

I don't care if she has AIDS. I want to kiss Alina-senpai on the lips.

You are so retarded, if you actually played magireco then you would know that that picture isn't even a crack ship. You are the one attacking people for no reason.

!Akemi did nothing wrong

!Akemi, how many times do you need to be told that it doesn't matter what you're posting. All that matters is that you ARE posting. Because you're a vile low life piece of shit who no one wants around. You make posts just to flaunt the fact you're ban evading and attacking people.

Just die already.

Rather have !Akemi than you.

See for an explanation as to exactly why it's obvious who you are, !Akemi.

Remember to ignore and report.

This author should go to Comiket.

Anyone going to roll for the new girls? Forest girl is CUTE but kind of just wanna save because anything can happen at the end of the month.

I'm saving up to another 10 pull so not likely I'll pull just yet.

The one who's actually breaking the rules here is you, !Akemi.

And it find it funny how you actually delude yourself into thinking everyone can't tell who you are. Really, how do you not understand it isn't normal to be as autistic as you are, and that not replying to people who directly address you isn't sane or normal.

And as always, you just say "durrr reeeeport and ignoreeeee!" to "downvote" people who say things you dislike. Because if you actually cared about the rules, you wouldn't be breaking then by saying you're reporting people.

archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2551237/#2564209_5

>AliKarin9
>EliUmi17
How can you even try to pretend people can't see that you're the problem here, !Akemi.

You're not smart, you're not tricking the mods. Troid just doesn't care that you're ban evading.

Nah I am not pulling anything for a while now. The only non-limited meguca I want is Ren and also I want to save for at least 100 rolls before I start doing anything.