/Kraken/

How many people use this exchange? This is the second I have used since switching from CoinBase. Also, are they adding any currencies soon, specifically what are the chances of them adding XBY.

Hey man, I'll help out.

If you're just looking for a place to buy XBY, go to CCEX or Yobit. Kraken interface is garbage, but it works if you need to be on that exchange.

kraken is great for when you want to keep your money as usd because they have fiat/crypto markets. so when you think theres a downturn coming yu can just sit on your usd without worrying about it going down in value

i use kraken. getting verified was a pain, but after that it's been good. making a wire from my bank was quick, buying BTC with USD was fast as hell, and sending BTC to my wallet at bittrex to trade was also easy peasy. fees are reasonable.

also this

What are the limits for sending USD to your bank?

I also switched from Coinbase to Kraken.

YOU CAN'T EVEN CASH OUT CAD WITH COINBASE. Seriously they cucked Canada hard.

>Also, are they adding any currencies soon, specifically what are the chances of them adding XBY
None, they don't add shitcoins.
Only top coins.

I'm hoping they will start doing margin trading on XRP/BTC pair.

And we need an XRP->fiat exchange at some point. Can't rely on the BTC market for liquidity forever.

If you want to trade shitcoins directly to fiat, use a Chinese exchange (BTC38 is among the major ones). All trades are in yuans instead of bitcoins there. And they have a huge selection of shitcoins.

Coinbase didn't want to verify me, despite making a picture of my fucking drivers license.

So I use Kraken.

CEX.io has the lowest fees for credit card deposits...

3.50% + 0.25

Coinbase: 3.99%
Others: 4-10%

hey where did you put the reference code for your wire transfer?

my fucking bank has no idea where to put it and supports taking a long ass time to respond

What will kraken do when there suddenly is another account with the same adress as mine?

I have an account with them, but couldn't get veryfied to their fiat-crypto tier, however my gf (other nationality) probably can.

will this raise any red flags with them?

>hey where did you put the reference code for your wire transfer?
In the reference field?
I tried it with SEPA, and it all was perfectly obvious what to do. Only did not work becuase I fucked up my verification.
Kraken support was very helpful and quick to simply wire it back to me. Only cost me like 15 minutes and 1€ or so of fees, which is reasonablle.

CANNOT USE KRAKEN IN NY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tier 3: "The daily/monthly withdrawal limit for digital currency is $50,000/$200,000 (USD equivalent)."

There was a "note" field when sending a wire from my bank. Or at least that's what I think it was labeled.

kraken is great but they'll NEVER EVER add xby

Why ?

because it sucks fucking cock and is a meme coin are you stupid.

I now see the error of my way as well as my coin's fellatio addiction. I thank you for your insight good sir.

Tier 3 takes forever though. I verified all the way up to T2 after signing up and it only took half an hour in total. This was about 4 months ago, maybe more. The T3 verification was accepted just like a week ago.

it took me about 3 weeks. worth the wait IMO

I use kraken, coinbase, cryptopia, and......posw