Previous thread: Pastebin for newcomers: pastebin.com/Gq3pxGqc
Musou Stars OST: pastebin.com/eB09X6D4
Recommended Reading: pastebin.com/eJ4kNhSE
Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

Dynasty Warriors 9 Playlist (Japanese):
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmBdlHcHH7paWcO8ucTw-UqwlEWUhvUS7

Bulletin:
-Dynasty Warriors 9 has a roster of 90 playable characters and 4 DLC characters.
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng, Xun You, Cao Xiu and Xin Xianying are newcomers.
-Dong Bai, Xiahou Ji, Hua Xiong and Yuan Shu are DLCs.
-Samurai Warriors 5 is in development.
-English version of Romance of the Three Kingdoms The Legend of Cao Cao has been released for Android and iOS.
-Reminder that Koei will never stop making musou games.

>non-empires DW

did orochi z ever get a translation for the PC release, even a mod?

I'm pretty sure there is a patch for it. Googling it gives some links.

>Maybe we stop condemning Daolun
People condemn me?
Also FREE SANER!

I love Deng Ai

>spent my entire Friday doing laundry/watching King’s War with my cat

>lingqifags

Based

DW4 best

shut up busta

she's not a plant, she's my daughter

damn he has some bitchin hair under that helmet

Name a single bad character in this image

remember to always thank the gods

these are your wives

They have too many dimensions.

>tfw can remember her vibrations like it was yesterday
The corrupt KW dynasty cannot afford to stand and make our people suffer any longer.

no thanks

Give me a quick rundown on saner.

Based

who are the official deities of /eagg/

Twin goddesses on Lianshi's chest.

this is my wife

It's like early 2017 /eagg/ again.

Dead as fuck?

Jim Sterling, the God of Destruction and almost single-handedly destroyed /eagg/. The effects of his wrath is still felt to this day, one which left /eagg/ on life support.

hi res artbook scans when!?

t. Jim

Zhu Ran.

why is hating nintendo suddenly a meme here?

most of us are sick of /nintendogaf/ (/v/) bleeding over to our threads.

Maybe because this game is about Koei's historical games. Just because it's a musou doesnt mean you can just invade the thread to talk about it. However, a lot /v/ermin have the misconception that this is the musou general.

> this game
This general I mean

>Most of the discussion in the thread is usually about Koei-Tecmo’s Musou series, mainly Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors and Warriors Orochi as well as their strategy counterparts Romance of the Three Kingdoms and Nobunaga's Ambition. But it's not limited to those and sometimes involves discussion about other musou and warriors-like titles as well.

I dunno man, this is straight from the pastebin.

>suddenly
People have been throwing tantrums about Nintendo since HW came out at least.

What's so great about Empires games? I'm trying out 8 empires and so far it's just a menu simulator.

It's the closest you can get to DW RPG, save for DW9. I can see DW9 perfecting Empires though.

There is literally only one reason why people play it: Create your own OC

I'm playing DW9 too and the problem with that is the game is too easy. It has a progression balance problem. Epic Items are just too easy to get and it makes chaos feel like easy mode. To top it off, you get tons more xp in chaos.

That's a lot of wasted money

>page 10

>page 20

>ROTK2010's Battle for Nanjun

Holy fuck that was painful to watch. Zhou Yu getting out smarted by Cao Ren. Jesus.

>suddenly
KYS nintenfat

Imagine how he takes it when he’s outsmarted by the slumbering skink

I take comfort that after Zhou Yu died, Guan Yu, and eventually his brothers fell because of that fraud's tactics. After Zhuge died, fucking Shu fell. That's justice I tell you.

I'm pretty sure some people were talking about HW just fine until some autist started the nintentoddler meme here

t. nintenfat

HW is pure shit btw, just like everything shitendo touches.

>After Wenchang died, fucking Shu fell.
ftfy

The general turned to shit after DW9 since v flooded it, you just have a few tards trying to force their gimmick now.

No user, the /v/ shitposter turned out to be a HWfag and it's probably you

Leave.

No, YOU leave.

I'm loyal to my general, bastard of three fathers.

What do you think of this girl?

In Heaven unlike most characters.

I'd put her in a box
If you know what I mean

heathens BTFO

In theory: Endless what-if scenarios. The feeling of playing an officer who has to make the best of his orders. The feeling of rising up from a common soldier to unite the land. Playing a strategy game where poor decisions can be bailed out by clutch musou play.
In practice: Making OC and stealing everyone's waifus.

Ma Chao no! She's Christian!

>that chin
that's a crossplayer

/v/ hates nintendo tho. Have you never been to any other board on the site?

>Do a "Defeat X" mission
>Defeat X
>Fast travel to do "Defeat Y" mission
>Game doesn't recognize that I completed "Defeat X" mission because I didn't stick around to hear X's defeat quote that plays after my allied officers fellate me for being a True Warror of the Three Kingdoms™ and an assault captain tells me what he had for breakfast

Advance on the enemy! I won't let anyone impede our advance!

This kill the /eagg/

Thoughts on Gao Changgong?

He's alright, I prefer Huo Qubing though because of his Divine Cavalry

Thats Huangfu Song

Did you know that Huangfu Song had his own Huangfu-song?

>Huangfu Song asked the Imperial Court to exempt the farm rent of Ji province for one year, in order to relieve the hungry people. The Emperor agreed. The people sang a song to praise him, “When the nation became chaotic, cities turned into ruins. Mothers couldn’t protect their sons, and wives lost their husbands. Thanks to Lord Huangfu, we were able to live in peace.”

>Song was nice to his soldiers, and was popular with the crowd. Whenever his forces were to rest at a place, he would wait till all camps were erected, and then enter his tent. He also would wait till all his soldiers had eaten, and then begin to have his meal. Some officers took bribes for some reasons, he gave them more money and gifts. The officers felt ashamed, and some even committed suicide.

>he gave them more money and gifts
Er... How is this a good thing?

I think it's supposed to be good in the same way they thought having lui bei throw his baby to the ground made him look good.

Guilting them.

Leave you nintenfat fuck. Go back to /v/ and shitpost there with your inferior, garbage musou games.

get mad nerd

I want Wang Yi to tie me up and dominate me

Calm down Ma Chao.

You ever notice that the more Dong Bai posting there is in the thread, the less shitposting there is?
And how shitposting is at an all-time high in threads with lots of Xin Xianying posting?

If everyone just submitted to mistress Dong Bai things would be a lot better.

Attached: Lingqi sees eagg.webm (1000x562, 1.5M)

>assault captain is advancing

Does anyone really care if they say that?

It gets spammed a lot everytime they join a battle, but they also say dialogue. With how the game works, events are flagged after dialogue happens so it delays a lot of events with how frequent it happens.