Post Username, Request Invite.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Poe.trade_tutorial#Creating_the_forum_thread
youtube.com/watch?v=dZPQdZLyHYE
poe.qq.com/cp/a20180223dks/finals.htm?atm_cl=ad&atm_pos=20426&e_code=395824
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you are dirt

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

anyone flipping something with good value atm?

I'm in the race boys, wish me luck!

Are there prizes other than for the top 10?

So there were some people on here who told me that if I emailed GGG asking for a point refund on an MTX item they would do it.

Good news: They actually did give me a refund for my shaper portal. The email response they gave me was kind of passive aggressive and shitty, but I can't argue with the result. Thanks for telling me to do it guys.

I hope they add crafting currencies, or crafting benches for gold in D2 remaster

so how was your GRIFT farm today user?

nice

I can only imagine that their response would have been shitty because your initial email was shitty

got an ancient ancient, but it was one i already had so phooey.

No, my initial email was incredibly polite and cordial. When it comes to customer service stuff you will always get more flies with honey. I'm never gonna yell or scream at some poor customer service guy.

Nah. Customer service reps are just twats.

GGG customer service has always been golden with me.

Maybe you're just a twat too.

You're the only one that sounds like a twat here, m8.

Let me be more specific: Their email was essentially acting like it was such a big deal and they were gonna make a one time exception for me just to make me happy, like they're doing me a huge favor.

No offense GGG, but I've bought two supporter packs over the years. I've given you $120, and asking for a simple point refund for a shitty MTX is not such a big deal that you need to try and make me feel bad or guilt me for doing it.

>hybrid general
fuck off D3 trying to parasite off PoE

Really? You're on Veeky Forums anonymously white knighting customer service reps, insisting that someone else is at fault when you weren't party to the conversation. Sounds like the kinda thing a twat would do.

Are we supposed to be able to sign up? I thought it was only for streamers

I'm not white knighting, I'm sharing my experience. You have autism.

>Diablo 3

>getting this mad and putting this much thought into some automated email response

wew

What's a respectable greater rift level to get to?

>I can only imagine that their response would have been shitty because your initial email was shitty

Was it an out of body experience?

go dnd!

Bestiary is so bad, people are considering D3 as an alternative till next league, how low have we fallen.

>doesn't know what imagination is
Autist confirmed.

bunny cunny

What's an ARPG that isn't PoE/Diablo/GrimDawn/Torchlight that is fun? Is that Sacred series good?

>You're on Veeky Forums anonymously white knighting customer service reps, insisting that someone else is at fault when you weren't party to the conversation.

whoa... $120 over the years? they should roll the red carpet for you

and how dare they point out you shouldn't make it a habit to try mtx and ask for a refund later like it's not a given they exist to serve your every need

victor vran

>You're on Veeky Forums anonymously white knighting customer service reps, insisting that someone else is at fault when you weren't party to the conversation.

she's asexual
she only has a butthole

MAGE SKELETON OR NORMAL SKELETON SCUMMONER

Depends on your definition of fun.

post yfw you've spent 2grand on the game over the years.

are you really sure the response was passive aggressive and you're not just being an autist over nothing?

>stuck in a reactive loop
autism

Borderlands.

How does my witch look, /poeg/? Those are all challenge league mtx I earned in the past

I respect your opinion, but Madvillainy is clearly the superior ARPG.

>just got a Primordial Might on HC Best
Apparently it's worth like 60c+
No idea how I'm going to sell it though since I don't have the premium tabs.

Only works if your account is flagged for the race, clicking the invite just made a default bestiary character.

jesus christ, i thought my $600 was bad

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Poe.trade_tutorial#Creating_the_forum_thread

>Normal
For supplementing Spectres.
>Mage
For main DPS.

You can "Create a Shop" on poe.trade, and manually list your items.

not that other guy, but my experience has been whenever some piss ant comes to whine on 4chin or some forum about something they generally give an extremely bias (basically lying) side of their story. that's what shitty millennials do.

WOOO WEE I FOUND ME AN ALCHEMY BOYS.
Now where should I spend it?

EX IS CRASHING JUST GOT WORD ON A HUGE DUMP SELL NOW SELL NOW

theres going to be a mass of people killing piety in default bestiary thinking they are actually racing

lol

NOOOOOOO IT CAN'T BE TRUE I JUST BOUGHT 1000 EX THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY MOON TICKET

JUST HODL. JUST HODL.

>whenever some piss ant

You sound pretty biased yourself, fellow millenial.

>All 5 are duelists

youtube.com/watch?v=dZPQdZLyHYE

neither is anime

I come here to escape the pain

do you get anything for actually racing can't they give people free mtx or like 100 credits or a free mystery box

Well spells suck and have sucked outside of EK and prenerf vaal skills since 2.0

Commentating International vs China Race Events with CuteDog as cohost!
3,364 viewers on ZiggyDLive

I thought that guy killed himself

>go to ziggys stream
>"dnd might not be used to the hc style of racing"
>close ziggy's stream
I'll just watch dnd's pov instead

>buying anime

>500c in reserve
Finally the time has come

too bad the Templar God Krame420 quit

samefag

>4 minutes past time
>Race hasn't started

He was depressed because mathil1's highly toxic stream style is more popular.

>Windripper is jumping up in price
Nice.

is there a general with less self respect than poeg
you could put D3 or literally anything in the OP and nobody bats an eye

it's because it's an old meme and everyone that did bat an eye, including you, is a newfag

You know, for what its worth, the shitposting this league has been like none other

Should I bother focusing on The Baron if I'm trying to just go for a skeleton summoner?

just hodl bro xDDDD

Yeah, since Iron Will is great if you got >500 Str.

ive been here since 2013 this general is pathetic

Chronicon
Updates slow but it's a decent indie game

i hate karui

My ass hair has trapped a turd.

Im not sure what to do. I might shower, but what will my gf think of me randomly taking a shower right now

the door is over there faggot

So what are the Japs running?

Fuck you. That shit's hot fucking garbage.

I am, and that just serves to prove my point. As the other post says, "...you weren't party to the conversation." which just motivates people to try to paint the other party, in this case the customer service person, as the bad guy. besides, you generally are a piss ant if you feel the need to come onto a cantonese shadow puppet theater message board to whine about some automated email response that may or may not have been a little snippy. the other thing about millennial shitters is they're really bad at reading the tone of things, and because we have to guess what was actually in the email response, my bet would be that user thought it was passive aggressive when it really wasn't. god forbid he actually screenshots the email and lets us be the judge instead of everybody taking his word for things too, right?

I'm willing to bet you played for 10 minutes and uninstalled it

How do I join the race? It just makes a normal character

You lost.

>t-the game gets good after 200 hours! I swear!

where do I watch the chink streams? this whole event is so poorly advertised

HOOOOODL HOOODLD YOU FUKCKING FCUKER

you don't. welcome to watching it on shiggyD's stream.

Asian stream is up.
poe.qq.com/cp/a20180223dks/finals.htm?atm_cl=ad&atm_pos=20426&e_code=395824

DeadandDoom is a serial killer

>Anime
>Likes a pedo streamer
>Gets offended on his behalf
>Its prob the poe trap poster

Checks out.

can someone explain this discord meme to me

WE SPORTS NOW BOYBOS

>which just motivates people to try to paint the other party, in this case the customer service person, as the bad guy

That's just your bias shining through. You've managed to sublimate the reasonable opinion that people are ultimately only able to tell their own side of a story to the insane position that all commentary is unfair.

Also, you keep saying millenials when you mean people under the age of 23. These are not the same thing.