I've heard that a single Vietnamese defeated the US army and won the war is that true?

I've heard that a single Vietnamese defeated the US army and won the war is that true?

liess

Yep
His name is Oshimin

he also raped France and China

Only because Marky Mark wasn't around then.

why didnt america just nuke those chinks?

From my understanding they all look alike so an exact number could not be determined. It may have been one very fast vietcong

USA-64k
Vietcong-1.4 million

USA- 2016, still a powerhouse
Vietnam- miniature Las Vegas, Americanized

Oh boy we sure lost. What will we do, mmmm boys!

>I've heard that a single Vietnamese defeated the US army and won the war is that true?

false.

it was 2 of them and a boat.

The whole Ho Chi Minh trail?
I think that woulda been looked upon poorly by the international community when the US was trying to appear as the virtuous alternative to Communism

>Greatest evacuation since the Alamo
>The Alamo
>successful evacuation
What the fuck am I reading?

/quality discourse/ my friend

>were the americans objectives fulfilled at the end of hostilities?
>did the americans win their initial aims and goals?

No and no.

Americans lost the war.

Don't try and shift the goalposts loser.

Read and savour every word until it gets through that thick blubber filled fathead of yours.

AMERICA LOST THE WAR IN VIETNAM.

LOSER.

That's like saying Finland lost the Winter War. Sure, they technically did, but they BTFO'd the Russians all the same.

>were the americans objectives flfilled at the end of hostilities
Yes actually. Why do dimwits always forget the Vietnam war ended in 1973, not 1975...there were no US troops in South Vietnam in 1975...lol

>.win war
> give territories to loser side
ayy lmao

Yeah they sure BTFO'd them ruskies when signing the Moscow peace treaty damn got em good

>We left our allies because we saw there was no way of achieving our goals and we don't really care about chink allies. Thus we didnt lose the war because we left our allies before our allies lost their remaining territories

Absolutely solid senpai.
I gotta give it to the Americans ... they are pretty good at gymnastics (mental) for being fat walking burgercocks.

This is degree of butthurt... it is divine. "Burgercocks" - top kek

t. not even one of the folks who posted against you

If we were having this conversation in the 80's, you would be completely right. Only time can tell who the victor is. Time has said that we are the winners of this war. Vietnam is a carbon copy of Hong Kong and Las Vegas, they have some of the highest American tourism with the Asian continent. We won. Bet your British. Am I right?

Since the treaty of Versailles wasn't enforced which lead to the emergence of Hitler does this mean the Kaiser reich won wwi?

Charlie btfo American Pigdogs XD

To be fair, he was holding a pretty sharp stick.

Yup. It was the hat. We kept mistaking him for a lamp. Big mistake.