This thread is dedicated for XBY static node hodlers. Hows your spacesuits feeling guys?

This thread is dedicated for XBY static node hodlers. Hows your spacesuits feeling guys?

So i have 25k xby
Do you see it going to $1?

If everything goes as planned it could by Christmas at the latest. We are at stage 3 of 5 on the roadmap and the marketing guy seems pretty confident that borz can get this done in 2-3 months.

Not gonna happen, look at the marketcap

Shrinking supply ignoramus

Nodes will be sellable one day. What price do you expect they will go for considering their limited availability and special privileges?

Around the price of 500-600k

$1 is the meme value given to every shitcoin to reach because it sounds good to you plebs, xby reaching $1 would be a 16566% increase

I think you are off with that. Nodes are the backbone of the entire project and there will never be more. They will be traded among the big whales who wish to increase their node count monopoly I imagine.

What's the purpose of setting up a node?

I own 3000 XBY held on Yobit.

Idk but it will be higher than the actual coin price. Expect to pay a premium for nodes.

you would have said the same thing about PIVX

You handle transactions and get a part of the transaction costs

Free money

is this shit minable?

no

It would have to increase its market cap to around 450 million dollars, so around 8th place when compared with other coins. Not extremely likely but one can always hope.

Can'

404 million as of now, but it will likely shrink even more once the new nodes are able to be registered. The price for the new nodes might be at a million so the supply will shrink a lot faster.

That would be good news for me. I bought some but not enough for a node. Anything that drives the price up will benefit me.

>new nodes

Excuse me?

The static nodes are special nodes that will offer something the new ones won't be able to offer. Idk what that exactly is or what the new ones will offer/be priced at, but there will be new nodes. I'm thinking that the new ones will be priced a million since that was going to be the original price for the statics. Lowering the price of the statics was probably done as an early adopter incentive.

I'm not that guy, but CCRevolution said there's likely going to be a lesser tier of nodes in the near future. The ones which were bought before 50k block will always be the "elite STaTic nodes" and will reap the highest % of fees.

Now we just watch as we lift off.