Honest thoughts on fake gold?

its pretty, but not pretty enough to justify me buying them just to feel like scrooge mcduck with gold bars everywhere around my desk

poor investment

Get off my board, kid.

What's with biz man? Shilling credit card scams, shilling shitcoin pump and dumps, shilling fake shit. Such degeneracy.

Why are these threads being created?

You want to get rich or not?
Because you ain't going to get rich wagelsavign or buying POSW.
You only get rich through scams. And yes, Zuckerberg and Steve Jobs and Bill Gates got rich through SCAMS. Unless you think the price of an iphone isn't a scam.

>this thread again

For what purpose?

Are you a nigger, indian, chink or jew?

Nigger steal Nikes, Indian cheat in business, Chink cook using gutter oil, Jews print money and loan it back to us at interests.

You want to be one of those?

Grow a fucking spine.

It's good to fool thieves.

>Thoughts on fraud
It's good, if you want to be in jail for a few years.

There was a guy that posted a link to somewhere that sold realistic fake $100 bills. I thought about getting some and banging some slut on the money that wants to do that like on that movie, Indecent Proposal. Then I'd put itching powder on some because you know she's gonna shove some up her snatch. The coup De gras would be when she gets arrested later for trying to buy something with her nasty, counterfeit, itchy snatch money.

i love it - where can I buy some?

>Unless you think the price of an iphone isn't a scam.

>Autistic screcing
>People pay more for $ITEM than I think it is worth.
>Thus, it is a scam.
>Hence, I can scam people myself.

Fuck off

Fake gold is very easy to test for. Anyone who would buy a decent amount from you would know right away or come after you later with a shotgun.

Swim bought loads fake money and just used it all at a huge fair for rides. Each ride would cost £2-3 and would get £17 change. The notes cost £5 each such a easy scam at night time with busy rides.

these pass any test in assay. i dont think they would take it out.

>these pass any test
no such thing on the market currently

Plus I bet he had a lot of fun riding bumper cars and the gravitron all night.

I dont get this, I can understand how ppl buy fake phones thinking they are real. But fake gold? Who even wants to buy real gold? Who in their right mind would buy gold they see on ebay?

>Scam people for money
>Hide money before getting caught
>Go to jail
>Free food, free tv, free health care, no bills
>????
>Profit

People are stupid and cheap.
All them cheap ass USB chargers
All that cheap shit Walmart sells
>Great Value
>Sams Choice
>Mainstays
>ONN (Cheap walmart electronics)
>So on
Cheap ass USB Cables
Cheap ass $5 laptop chargers online
Cheap ass tablets, cell phones, laptops and smart watches
Cheap accessories for such devices
>Cases
>Stands
>Covers
>Smart watch bands
>etc

Cheap Cheap Cheap

Fraud alone isn't gonna make you rich. You need to know how to scam people out of their money legally. This means no false claims, a strong legal team, and monopoly in your respective market for pricing power.

Microsoft prints the same OS hundreds of millions of times and sells it for $100. Literally no one can compete, and they won't be broken up because they have lawyers to keep their monopoly alive and purring.

>imblying
They would notice right away unless you were selling to some retard like that Youtube guy

>house burns down while they sleep
>their cheap ass escapes
>neighbors kid dies
its a doggy dog world my dude

I used to scam people convincing them that I'm a bank hacker who will give them e.g. $3000 from hacked bank account if they pay $250 or $15k if they pay $700. So, what are they gonna do after being scammed? Call the police and tell them they wanted to get illegal money? They can't. And this way I was always safe.