$100 to invest

I'm gonna start with BTC, ETH, and LTC. How much should I put into each, or should I do an even 1/3 split?

I get that $100 isn't really much. Just starting out so I'm not going to risk any more money just yet until I get more comfortable.

60/40 forget LTC

>he's just going off what's on coinbase
>he's using coinbase

off to a great start OP

For Hodling, I always suggest Gemini. I only use Coinbase for alts because instant transfer.

Not necessarily, obviously it's pretty convenient that those are the only coins on coinbase but I've read that in general, these three coins are "safe" investments.

With the BTC, I may consider other altcoins, but I really am just starting out so I'm just starting somewhere.

More comfortable with what?
It's not like you're going to do anything with it. If you're going with stuff like BTC ETH and LTC, then you're just buying to hold. You're not going to be doing any kind of trading with them, especially not with 30 bucks in BTC where a $100 increase gets you like 50 cents.

Put it all in ltc and hold

I don't really mind holding in some cases, I would rather be putting money into one or more of those coins instead of it sitting in a bank account doing nothing.

But what coins would you recommend for more "active" trading? Or, cheap coins that haven't "mooned" yet.

you have no fucking idea what your doing, do you?
faggot, do some research before you come to biz trying to get spoon feed information

This, LTC is slow, might as well buy gold. If you want cryptospeed rich, avoid LTC.

Not really, just starting out as I've mentioned. It seems that people on Veeky Forums has their own way of doing things (I see the same screenshots of tools/programs/websites used), so I'm just asking for their opinion so that I have that on top of articles off of Google.

Gotcha, thanks for the tip.

what you dont understand is that everyone has there own way and everyone if making money cause were in suck a bull market right now, in afew month things will level out and youll be stuck with shitty knowledge given out by fags who got "lucky" in a bull market
atleast do some research off biz and realize your proabably making a poor choice

Thanks, I'll make sure to be careful and knowledgeable before making any big decisions. Just taking the first step, and for now I'm here to learn.

I started 2 weeks ago with 100 and now i have 230. If you want to get rich fast, find some high volume, low price alt coins. Eth, btc are nice to keep savings in for the long run.

2 things:
1. Be prepared to lose your money. Not saying it will happen but my net worth dropped by 40% before going up.

2. You will forget you are trading with money really fast. Its all about winning and just making the right trades. I have already accepted that i dont "have" the 230, because im never gonna cash it out.

Enjoy man. Only took me 1 day of day trading to get hooked.

>because im never gonna cash it out.
How do you even cash out for euros?

BTC or ETH and Kraken verified accounts?

If you want to hold and not have a "oh fuck, the chinese pulled the trigger and my BTC holdings are nore 0.0000001% worth of what they were yesterday" moment just buy some index tracking ETFs.

They'll give you a good return (10%-30%) and if you dind't buy some "3rd world pajeet tracking etf" but a solid proper 1st world economy ETF then you're pretty much safe from loss.

Because when your 1st world ETFs are essentially worthless then you have bigger problems than your portfolio. (Namely, how to dodge the roving biker gangs and how to get water that's not radioactive).

Even BTC is a highly speculative gamble.

Thanks, this is great and I'll give it a try. Is Poloniex a good place for alt coins?

I'll keep that in mind, thank you.

>Or, cheap coins that haven't "mooned" yet.
Veeky Forumscoin

Mostly Ethereum. I suggest buying what you can spare with BTC when it dips and picking up some LTC occasionally so you can shift it to other crypto later.

exchange alts for BTC, send to localbitcoin, trade BTC for your preferred currency

what ETF gives 30% or even 10%
pls respond