What is the most European haplogroup, Veeky Forums? Which one do you belong to?

What is the most European haplogroup, Veeky Forums? Which one do you belong to?

The Neanderthals were the originial europeans. Homo sapiens pls go.

I2

We wuz original Europeans n shiet

t. Croat (true Aryan™ Hitler said so)

This isn't history or humanities but anyway the oldest one is a branch of C found in 1/1000 living European men. Second oldest is I2/I1.

R1 is the only answer, both a or b form the base for Western and Eastern Europe.

This

>I
>Aryan

I isn't Indo-European, thus not Aryan.

None of those haplogroups are native to Europe

I2a was the main lineage of the foragers who actually left an impact on Europeans, and most likely it originated in Europe. I1 IIRC doesn't even appear in our record until the neolithic and only close to Scandinavia, even mesolithic Swedes had I2a instead of I1

>we wuz yurapeen cuz we kil ppl lul

Europe had an advanced civilization before you, just look at Stonehenge and the Dolmens.

How are haplogroups passed down?

From your wifes lover to your wifes son.

Y-DNA ones on the Y chromosome, from father to son
mtDNA ones are in the mitochondrial DNA, so from mother to son/daughter

every now and then you'll have some random mutations but you'll be able to track them

C1a2 V20

More accurate map.

Sure, but their contribution was ending up dead in a ditch while R1a and R1b were gangbanging their wives and daughters.

Noice.
The most European is R1b.

I'm E1b1b (Sicilian).

actually they were probably almost already gone after being absorbed by the much more numerous farmers from Anatolia, the latter are the ones who got their shit kicked in the most with the exception of some mountainous areas in Sardinia

>Stonehenge and the Dolmens.
That's Indo-European though.

Nope at least not originally.

Farmers had I2 and I1 because of mixing with hunters.

well, some of it, but the very major lineage was G2a, reaching almost 65-70% of the samples found IIRC

R1b has contributed the most to the European identity.

FUCKING HORSEFAGS GET OUT OF EUROPE
BUILD WALL

Too old to be IE. Beakers didn't get around to NW Europe until the middle of the 3rd millenium.

There's huge regional and temporal differences.

I don't agree with this reasoning.
R1b exterminated their competition and reserved half of the continent for themselves so of course they contributed a lot.